What's new

ABC News: Major mud & rock slide rips through Gold Base yesterday..

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't believe that that will be a problem. :no:

There's an ongoing project to make over his Bluebird motor home.
I've often speculated that his Bluebird Wanderlodge is probably kept stocked and ready to go for him. It should be kept at his Creston ranch where he died in it but I believe Marc Headley said it is kept at Gold Base. I hope LRH knows where to find it!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
L. Ron Hubbard's home there is right at the base of the hills. He will have to live at one of his other homes when he comes back if this one is gone:
7151578185_37d10e0222_b.jpg

More rain ! moar rain! moar rain!

Gosh, I'd love to see a mudslide coming down that hill.

**edit: goes to show, the kult has no concept of Feng Shui

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Yes, the reporter states something to the effect that the buildings reported to have already been slated for demolition.

I was surprised to see RT (Russia Today) & Al-Jazeera covering it on their news channels tonight. I learned that the "buildings" the ABC reporter referred to this afternoon were actually the old houses along Sublette Road that face the golf course.

I believe Marc Headley lived in one of them when he was posted at Gold & most of them were being used as storage & maintenance equipment for the golf course.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I've often speculated that his Bluebird Wanderlodge is probably kept stocked and ready to go for him. It should be kept at his Creston ranch where he died in it but I believe Marc Headley said it is kept at Gold Base. I hope LRH knows where to find it!

Yes, it's stocked with cases of Kool cigarettes and all ready to go:

TGT2_zps512a181c.png

Jump

Operating teatime

- ESMB Translation Services -​

Cultspeak: "Those houses were slated for demolition."

English: "Don't look at those houses for insurance assessment and start asking questions about the number of beds in each room, security bars on all the doors and windows and the large garbage pails marked 'homo' and 'lesbo'."

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Last edited:

And if someone did happen to be buried under the mud......
not that I'm saying there could be, because they said there isn't.

Edit: No there were no injuries. Because it said it the newspaper,
"No injuries were reported."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hey, that was Cathy Fraser ( aka Cathy" Bernardini, formerly Cathy Hawkins, ex-wife of Jeff Hawkins ) in that video. She was most likely sent out there to answer reporter questions. She was only ID'd by name and noted as a resident in her brief but interview. No mention or notation of who she works for. Wonder if she will wind up in trouble for not getting Gold mentioned?

. . .
Bright idea for next fundraising effort:

Ideal Retaining Wall
for Int Base

Click photo to enlarge a bit

I took the liberty of transcribing some of her comments:

transcribecathy_zps97eb2215.png

EDIT: If you don't understand the inside joke in this post than watch Cathy's performance on the Anderson Cooper 360 show. :coolwink:
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2010/03/29/ac.scientology.pt1.cnn.html

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
This video is from 2011....but very interesting/funny Riverside County meeting about Int Base....

Some very interesting comments about water sprinklers being used against protesters.....and DM trying to get the road closed.

It is mentioned that the cult did "illegal grading" of approx 60,000 cubic feet of dirt..... (this refers to road work)

And now....3 years later....a huge mudslide.

Perhaps the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.......should send the clean up bill to the Cult!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZ7r4MdeiQ

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
^^^^ Ah, you found it, Leland! Thanks. :thumbsup:

There was a big discussion of it on WWP at the time as well - there might be more info there.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Confidential Int Base Briefing
Saturday at your local Org

Your chance to participate in one of the most
groundbreaking events in the history of the universe!

As you may have heard, we assembled a group of OT completions at
Flag recently to postulate the end of the worst drought in centuries
in Southern California. And our postulates stuck! In a big way!

The Drought is Over!!!

However, since Gold Base and the entire SO Exec Strata is located in a valley
surrounded by very high mountains, we want to insure that the Executive "Special"
Berthing Building
is protected from the possibility of any damage from mudslides
or landslides for the rest of eternity.

Come to the event this Saturday to hear all about our earth-shattering plans.

The Ideal Retaining Wall Project

View attachment 8865

:wink2:

Leland

Crusader
. . .
Confidential Int Base Briefing
Saturday at your local Org

Your chance to participate in one of the most
groundbreaking events in the history of the universe!

As you may have heard, we assembled a group of OT completions at
Flag recently to postulate the end of the worst drought in centuries
in Southern California. And our postulates stuck! In a big way!

The Drought is Over!!!

However, since Gold Base and the entire SO Exec Strata is located in a valley
surrounded by very high mountains, we want to insure that the Executive "Special"
Berthing Building
is protected from the possibility of any damage from mudslides
or landslides for the rest of eternity.

Come to the event this Saturday to hear all about our earth-shattering plans.

The Ideal Retaining Wall Project

View attachment 8865

:wink2:

IL2L....just shoop in some razor wire on top of that retaining wall.....a big gate....security guards, bars on the windows....CCTV cameras......and it would be more realistic. :eyeroll:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
IL2L....just shoop in some razor wire on top of that retaining wall.....a big gate....security guards, bars on the windows....CCTV cameras......and it would be more realistic. :eyeroll:

The plans just got back from COB's office, again. Only a couple more changes. He wants a 10 ft. deep moat with alligators added.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Why waste money on bricks when they can just pile up SPs to block the mud tide?

I seriously hope the usual SP suspects haven't been blamed for this. It is obviously a vicious entheta attack by someone called Sykes and his friend called 'big farmer'.