What's new

AGP arrested again at HGB..

pollywog

Patron with Honors
Oh, sure, Tory. You can do it. But, when I mooned the Scilons at Gold Base, you gave me heck. :roflmao:

GoldBase001Custom.jpg

Great. I woke up hungry this morning, and now I want a hamburger. Thanks guys.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I bet the cops tortured agp, just for the hell of it... because this is how they are now.
put you in freezing cold rooms, bright lights in your eyes etc. i am so glad he's out of there!

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I've always had a soft spot for AGP. I remember his first protest in LA. He has made me laugh through out these years.
Damn good on the vids he does with Karen also.

AnonKat

Crusader
I bet the cops tortured agp, just for the hell of it... because this is how they are now.
put you in freezing cold rooms, bright lights in your eyes etc. i am so glad he's out of there!

Sounds like the police over there is turning in to the CO$: "What are your crimes ?"

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hey!!! You know the camera adds 30 lbs to one in a photo. :biggrin:

Update on AGP's arrest..

It turns out that AGP DID NOT open the door to the LRH Museum & poke his head inside & say something to Lissa Uvizl. The door was already open, Lissa was sitting at the reception desk, and AGP yelled at her from the public sidewalk what she was doing wasting her life managing an empty, dead museum.

Minutes later, Lissa walked out onto the sidewalk & start screaming for help... a coordinated move to draw the attention of police. Stay tuned.. Lissa may soon find herself in handcuffs for knowingly filing a false police report & causing a false imprisonment to occur.

That would be awesome! It couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Anonycat

Crusader
Hey!!! You know the camera adds 30 lbs to one in a photo. :biggrin:

Update on AGP's arrest..

It turns out that AGP DID NOT open the door to the LRH Museum & poke his head inside & say something to Lissa Uvizl. The door was already open, Lissa was sitting at the reception desk, and AGP yelled at her from the public sidewalk what she was doing wasting her life managing an empty, dead museum.

Minutes later, Lissa walked out onto the sidewalk & start screaming for help... a coordinated move to draw the attention of police. Stay tuned.. Lissa may soon find herself in handcuffs for knowingly filing a false police report & causing a false imprisonment to occur.

Thanks for clarifying that. So when you yelled at Kirsty that she had a big ass, it was actually smaller than on the video?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks for clarifying that. So when you yelled at Kirsty that she had a big ass, it was actually smaller than on the video?

LOL. That was Angry Gay Pope that did that.. he reminded her that she "kept pulling it in". :)

PTS

Elliott
I owe AGP an apology. I was pretty quick to put his legal troubles into the worst possible light and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I lose sight of the bigger picture, and just how diabolically the cult behaves when given the opportunity.
So Angry Gay Pope, I hereby apologize for making things even worse.

TG1

Angelic Poster
IMHO, getting arrested, thrown in jail and putting others through this crap to get you out of jail is not a win to be celebrated.

How could all this crap have been avoided?

Debrief time.

TG1

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
IMHO, getting arrested, thrown in jail and putting others through this crap to get you out of jail is not a win to be celebrated.

How could all this crap have been avoided?

Debrief time.

TG1

When dealing with a psychopath or a psychopathic organization it is difficult to avoid entrapment. Especially when they have likely conspired to do so, ask Paulette Cooper about this.
My lawyer in Virginia got so sick of dealing with $cientology's lies, one day he actually quipped:
"If you ever have to deal one of OSA's ops on your property, make damn sure we don't have to listen his lies in court"