What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

StatPush

Patron
I have a question. Why doesn't Gerry Armstrong post as himself on this forum?
Maybe after all he's been through, he's just sick of the whole scene? Imagine the reaction he would get if he detailed possible unsavoury actions of Mike Rinder? Do you think anyone would believe him?

Maybe the question should be "Why would Gerry Armstrong post on any Scn-related forum?"

freethinker

Sponsor
Maybe after all he's been through, he's just sick of the whole scene? Imagine the reaction he would get if he detailed possible unsavoury actions of Mike Rinder? Do you think anyone would believe him?

Maybe the question should be "Why would Gerry Armstrong post on any Scn-related forum?"
Because he is still active in the controversy of Scientology. He has a website on it. He is still saying stuff about it and I doubt he will ever forget it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I think he would have been welcome ( by the majority) listened to and believed.

What people don't like and don't believe are lies, smearing, defamation; all this stuff intented to harm.
People telling their stories are usually listened at and we all take the opportunity to ask questions and get informed.

Unless one is know for a shit stirrer and liar, there is nothing to fear of the ESMBers , who in general, show great interest for testimonies and truth.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader

No, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the court case he had with COS and what he signed.

Gerry has been through a lot. :heartflower:

Caroline has been documenting what he's been through and and provided documents about Mike Rinder for years. I don't remember any person here ever disbelieving the documents.

Accusations or suppositions that weren't really supported by documents, hypotheses and that sort of thing were, of course, questioned. Some might have believed, some might not. When there is no supporting testimony from others to confirm the accusations, it leaves it kind of up in the air.

Mike Sutter was the CMO contact for the old Guardian's Office, not Mike Rinder. Mike Rinder was never in the GO. This was clarified years ago by Janis Grady and others. Mike Rinder was not in the GO, but he was in OSA.

The GO was disbanded around 1982. So I don't see how Mike Rinder can be held accountable for anything that went on in the GO.

After that, that's different.

Some of us don't post our full views on this because it's supposition and we don't like witchhunts, especially against someone who is doing so much to expose Scientology's abuses. At the same time, Gerry Armstrong has always commanded a great amount of respect among the exes and still does. I don't think anyone here ever accused him or Caroline of lying, but the suppositions are a different animal.

I hope Gerry finds justice, but I also do not want Mike Rinder treated unfairly or unjustly. That's my view.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
I have a question. Why doesn't Gerry Armstrong post as himself on this forum?
No Internet connection.
GA-Cheam-summit-2019-08-14.jpg

Check out those ruby trail shoes.

StatPush

Patron
Mike Sutter was the CMO contact for the old Guardian's Office, not Mike Rinder. Mike Rinder was never in the GO. This was clarified years ago by Janis Grady and others. Mike Rinder was not in the GO, but he was in OSA.

The GO was disbanded around 1982. So I don't see how Mike Rinder can be held accountable for anything that went on in the GO.
Ah, I see. So, I guess Gerry must be mistaken when he wrote an 9 part series entitled A letter to Mike Rinder: Your victim speaks up

Funny, searching on Gerry's site for "Mike Sutter" returned zero results. But, heck,what does Gerry know.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No Internet connection.
GA-Cheam-summit-2019-08-14.jpg

Check out those ruby trail shoes.
Glad to see Gerry indulge himself in these beautiful mountains, high up above the clouds.

I am among the many who expect Mike Rinder to acknowledge the harm done to Gerry in an attempt to ruin his life.

Wishing though he moved over it and could make a happy life away of Scientology grip.

Warm regards to him.

JustSheila

Crusader
Ah, I see. So, I guess Gerry must be mistaken when he wrote an 9 part series entitled A letter to Mike Rinder: Your victim speaks up

Funny, searching on Gerry's site for "Mike Sutter" returned zero results. But, heck,what does Gerry know.
Awww! You're so adorable! You have so much belief in one person that you think that one person can know everyone in the Sea Org at every org and mission and all they were doing, even when he wasn't in a position of power. So Gerry is like a God to you.

I used to believe in all sorts of miraculous things like that, too, when I was a child, like Santa Claus knowing every name of every child and delivering toys around the world to everyone in one night. How sweet.

By the way, are you covering for Alanzo? I notice you only post when he doesn't.

StatPush

Patron
Awww! You're so adorable! You have so much belief in one person that you think that one person can know everyone in the Sea Org at every org and mission and all they were doing, even when he wasn't in a position of power. So Gerry is like a God to you.

I used to believe in all sorts of miraculous things like that, too, when I was a child, like Santa Claus knowing every name of every child and delivering toys around the world to everyone in one night. How sweet.

By the way, are you covering for Alanzo? I notice you only post when he doesn't.
And we wonder why Gerry doesn't post here?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

No! YOU'RE so adorable!!! :biglove::biglove::biglove:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If Gerry had known everything that was happening covertly, he wouldn't have been framed up.

He knows of the part he knows. A situation is made of multiple people involved from their own perspective. Normal people, wants to know the many stories to analyse and make up their mind in concluding the "What happened".

All OSA ops are made of dirty tricks , (part of a pre-planned ops) and stuff that often people
(involved in ) are not aware of all. (except Misc who is the micro managing CO and often Rathbun, the enforcer) regarding Mike's involvement and responsibilities things are not yet clear up.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

JustSheila,

Do you remember what the unit was called after the GO was disbanded and before it was named OSA?

Do you remember? Wasn't it "Special Unit"?

I think Mike Sutter was over it it.