ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Alanzo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Out Effix

Out Effix Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Wow - the energy you guys use on Mike Rinder. You go on and on and on and on and on...meanwhile, Mike Rinder is living an AMAZING LIFE. He has a beautiful wife, has won awards for the show on A&E with Leah Remini and is exposing one of the most criminal organizations that ever hit our planet.

What if Mike Rinder was not out there right now?

Mike Rinder, along with Leah Remini, are doing something about Scientology. Exposing the criminal organization that it is.

Mike Rinder is doing good work and he has more than made up the damage for anything he did whilst in the cult and under the influence of Scientology.

It is time to let it go. Gerry - let it go.

Alanzo - get off of OSA's Payroll, would you? Go make a living doing something fun and creative. You are wasting your precious life. Go live it!

exbritscino likes this.
  2. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

No rush on my end. We can continue this somehow in ESMB's next life. (Seems we're all in a bit of a "Between Lives Area" at the moment.:devil: Hope everyone emerges safely on the other side.)

dchoiceisalwaysrs likes this.
  3. Warrior

Warrior Patron with Honors

Since Caroline said Gerry has no internet connection, I am really curious as to how Gerry has been able to send emails to me.

Or maybe Caroline has sent emails that say they are from Gerry.

Yeah -- cool shoes.

4. StatPush

StatPush Patron

Why does there have to be a "campaign"?

Why can't it simply be..."While Mike Rinder was working for OSA/GO, he engaged in dirty tricks to Fair Game Gerry Armstrong."

Is this idea so abhorrent? Do we have to take sides? Not everyone is scheming in the shadows.

This is simply a statement of fact. And it is not a condemnation of Mike Rinder.

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

:thumbsup:

6. Out Effix

I think everyone already knows Mike Rinder's history. Why do they go on and on and on and on and on and on?
    Mike Rinder is doing something about it. He is exposing the criminal con church. He is getting people to leave and providing help for those that are in rough shape. I think Mike Rinder is a good man who is trying to make up the damage he caused. He is winning too.

7. Out Effix

Wow - the energy you guys use on Mike Rinder. You go on and on and on and on and on...meanwhile, Mike Rinder is living an AMAZING LIFE. He has a beautiful wife, has won awards for the show on A&E with Leah Remini and is exposing one of the most criminal organizations that ever hit our planet.
    What if Mike Rinder was not out there right now?
    Mike Rinder, along with Leah Remini, are doing something about Scientology. Exposing the criminal organization that it is.
    Mike Rinder is doing good work and he has more than made up the damage for anything he did whilst in the cult and under the influence of Scientology.
    It is time to let it go. Gerry - let it go.
    Alanzo - get off of OSA's Payroll, would you? Go make a living doing something fun and creative. You are wasting your precious life. Go live it!

8. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

I did get through to Gerry, but then I got cut off. ...

I was asking him on behalf of everyone WHY! doesn't he post to ESMB?

He said something like "libelminis", but maybe he said "hootenannies." In any case, the mountain is socked in and the reception is terrible.

9. Out Effix

Gerry can't post - he signed some gag order, stay away from everything Scientology and Ex Scientology, or else.

We already have Gerry's story - so spread it far and wide for newbies and lurkers on What Scientology did to him. The truth - That is what is important.

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'll add this to the taxonomy.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  11. StatPush

StatPush Patron

I am all for exposing lies, deception, fraud and crimes - by anyone, especially CoS. But, it undermines the critical discourse of Scientology to claim that the church believes paedophilia is okay, or imply it is part of church doctrine. Are we expecting to shutdown Scn by lying about it? The ends justify the means?

But, hey, Mike has an AMAZZZZING LIFE and has/had a TV show, so we'll just give him a pass. And, oh, the stuff he did while Head of OSA Int for 22 years, which no one really knows the full details of - including you, Out Ethics, we'll just let him slide on that too. Scn will be shutdown in no time! (ASC version of "the planet will soon be cleared").

The secret to bringing Scn down is not be tribal and fanatical like Scn is; to carefully investigate, examine data, verify evidence - regardless opinion or personality. You, know, the thing you didn't do when you got into Scn.

This issue is much, much broader than Mike Rinder and Leah Remini. It's about how we think.

Alanzo likes this.
  12. Out Effix

StatPush - your post is confusing.

The ends never justify the means. But the past is over and it can't be changed. Why go after a guy who is doing something about it.

How come no one is attacking Debbie Cook. She took money from the cult in exchange for silence.

She knows shit about Lisa McPherson - she was there helping cover it up.

Based on Mike Rinder's ACTIONS, he is a different man today.

You make no sense talking about the secret to bringing Scientology down - "not tribal and fanatical" etc.

What about how we think?

There will most likely always be a Scientology Organization around as long as ONE person is trapped with money on account, family in, threats of disconnection, invested with time and money, signed contracts and the many other ways Scientology traps.

The point is to educate people on how mind control works. How cults operate. How they continue to operate.

Mike Rinder is exposing the criminal activity of the cult and allowing others to expose it. He is helping to make it safe for people to come out of the Scientology and get their lives back.

What are you doing?

13. StatPush

StatPush Patron

I don't know if you can make that assumption. I think we have a rough outline of Mike's history in Scn.

And before you make any assumptions about me, on several occasions I have donated money to Mike's Blog and was an active participant for some time. And I am not saying Mike is a bad guy; and he may very well be attempting to make up the damage he was party to. I can't give you specifics, because he has not given any specifics.

Back to reality - Mike Rinder was the CO OSA Int for 22 years. This means he was privy to, approved of and/or orchestrated "handlings" (inc Fair Game) of every legal threat, criminal activity, and any other unsavoury act we accuse the church of - internationally. One can imagine the stories he could tell...if only he would.

Imagine having this guy in your corner? If anyone can bring CoS down it would be Mike Rinder.

It's been 10 years since he left and spoke out. Plenty of time to deliver the head-shot.

What are we to make of that?

Here's some ideas:

• He was party to acts for which he could be prosecuted for today.
    • He was a dopey, robo-exec that never really did anything other than follow DM's orders and take the occasional left hook.
    • There is someone he is protecting who could be prosecuted.
    • He is concerned about his public image and the potential damage, if he were to tell all.
    • The statute of limitations have expired, making prosecution not an option (but that wouldn't prevent disclosure).
    • There was nothing there in the first place.

Willing to consider others...

14. Out Effix

Alanzo has been busted here on EXSMB so all he can do at this point is post emoticons that make no sense.

He is rattled.

freethinker likes this.
  15. StatPush

StatPush Patron

I rest my case.

16. StatPush

StatPush Patron

Not a lot is making sense for you today. Take a break. We'll be here.

17. Out Effix

Stat Push - enough about Mike Rinder's past - we all know it.

He IS bringing the cult down.

It is not easy when the cult is sitting on billions of dollars and David Miscavige has a slew of unethical attorney's protecting his every move.

Mike Rinder and Leah Remini have David Miscavige IN HIDING.

There are three lawsuits and Miscavige is scared. He announced he will be opening the rest of the Ideal Orgs all at the same time so no one will know where he is. He won't be seen in public again.

Mike Rinder and Leah Remini have done an amazing job of exposing this horrible cult and its sordid crimes.

18. Out Effix

There are posts that do make sense. Very clearly written.
    Only posts from you, He-man and Alanzo that make no sense.
    I know Alanzo's agenda but you and He man seem to be confused. Maybe you should take a break and write it out before you post so it is clear.

19. Out Effix

Exactly - and I rest my case, Stat Push. YOU continute to make no sense at all.
    :cool:

Perhaps some word clearing and clay demos will help you. Please do that BEFORE you post. Write out what you want to say and then make sure you are using words YOU understand. Maybe get a star rate from He-man - you two could twin. I think if the two of you could understand each other, than the rest of us have a chance. No guarantees though. You must use the study tech and word clear all definitions and know the derivations.

START!

20. StatPush

StatPush Patron

I can try typing slower, if that helps.