What's new

Bob and Trish Duggan propping up South Africa Scientology Ideal Orgs

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hello all. I am a long-time poster at Tony O's and long-time lurker here. Just wanted to say thanks to all who helped expose this story. While I feel deeply that Miscavige deserves as much J&D as possible, I'm pleased to see that some of the whales that help prop up this fraud are getting exposed too. I am disgusted by the actions of the adults in this situation and my heart breaks for these children. They didn't ask for this. Keep speaking out folks, every story is important. Miscavige, Duggans, etc....Karma is a b***h, and she's coming for you. :yes:

If there was a journalist who was fearless (and politically incorrect) enough to ask Bob Duggin about his kid that was shipped off to the other side of the world, I am confident that the COS Spinning Bureau has already concocted a suitable (off)shore story.

JOURNALIST
So, Bob, your corporate philosophy has made such a strong
commitment to keeping business and jobs right here in the US.
So, can you explain why you decided to outsource your kid?

BOB DUGGIN
I'm glad you asked me that question. We believe that
every child is very special and therefore has very special
needs. To give my son the best possible schooling, we
have sent him to work with private tutors and guidance
counselors to work through the many challenges our youth
of today face. We are proud and feel blessed that we were
able to afford to give our son this tremendous opportunity.

JOURNALIST
Are you sure you didn't just dump the kid because he
was out-PR for you and your friends at Scientology that
pretend to be able to handle everything with Hubbard's tech?
Especially, because even though you have over a billion dollars
and most of the top level Scientologists in the world live right near
you in the US where you could frequently visit your son, you decided
to ship him over 10,000 miles away where his continuing threats to
murder people with knives doesn't flap or cause your company's stock
to go down? Or so that US media wouldn't embarrass you and your church
by articles that prove that Hubbard's technology doesn't work even for the
highest level OTs? Aren't you just trying to hide the failure of Scientology to work?

BOB DUGGIN
Again, I am glad you asked me that question. I am going to have to
get back to you with the answer a little later, because there seems to
be something wrong with the feed in my wireless earpiece and I can't
hear what my handler at OSA is telling me to say at the moment.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Important observations by Mike Rinder and resulting conversation.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-whale-horror-story/#comment-65376

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Mike Rinder says

October 17, 2014 at 8:16 am

The discussions about whether this boy is or is not a sociopath or some other categorization are a waste of time:

1. They entirely miss the point — which is that these people have dumped a child in South Africa and this is apparently arranged by the “church” who report back to them on progress in exchange for continuing blood money for their fraudulent “ideal orgs” program and direct payments to the church. The foster parents are prominent members of the church and cheerleaders for the fraud.

2. Nobody who hasnt met this boy and observed him personally has any idea of his ACTUAL mental state. Passing judgment on him is inappropriate and unkind.

3. Speculating about his future state is even more inappropriate

Please, stick to the subject.

Chee chalker says

October 17, 2014 at 10:42 am

I think his mental illness is relevant to the extent that he is not getting help from his parents because the Co$ prevents any kind of psychiatric care. You are corect that speculation as to his condition might not be helpful, but it is part of the story. (Assuming his parents dumped him in SA because they could not handle his psychiatric condition).

I don’t think you can simply say “x was dumped in SA and his parents are paying the church to look after him” without acknowledging the reason the parents dumped him in the first place. If the Co$ did not discredit psychology, then maybe x could get treatment in the US.
I don’t want to belabor the point of his illness either and I do agree that speculation doesn’t help matters, but I do think his illness is relevant. Sorry, I hope that makes sense, I know I was rambling there!

Mike Rinder says

October 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I think information from direct observation is valid. Speculation about his mental state is not.

Would this be less of a story if the purported reason for him being sent to S Africa was that Trish Duggan was too tired to care for him? Or he was ugly? Or he wet his bed?

The focus should not be on the CHILD, but the actions of the parents and church.

You “assume” the parents dumped him in SA because they could not handle his psychiatric condition…

But what proof is there that he HAS a “psychiatric condition”? And why are there TWO kids in SA? The other one apparently NOT a problem (though I don’t really know that, I am only aware of the information provided in the Tony O story and the S African blog story and it all comes from people that know about THIS kid, not the other one).

His “illness” would appear to be being an unwanted child for whatever reason that is. And I personally call that a parental illness, not a childhood one.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Important observations by Mike Rinder and resulting conversation.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-whale-horror-story/#comment-65376

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Mike Rinder says

October 17, 2014 at 8:16 am

The discussions about whether this boy is or is not a sociopath or some other categorization are a waste of time:

1. They entirely miss the point — which is that these people have dumped a child in South Africa and this is apparently arranged by the “church” who report back to them on progress in exchange for continuing blood money for their fraudulent “ideal orgs” program and direct payments to the church. The foster parents are prominent members of the church and cheerleaders for the fraud.

2. Nobody who hasnt met this boy and observed him personally has any idea of his ACTUAL mental state. Passing judgment on him is inappropriate and unkind.

3. Speculating about his future state is even more inappropriate

Please, stick to the subject.

Chee chalker says

October 17, 2014 at 10:42 am

I think his mental illness is relevant to the extent that he is not getting help from his parents because the Co$ prevents any kind of psychiatric care. You are corect that speculation as to his condition might not be helpful, but it is part of the story. (Assuming his parents dumped him in SA because they could not handle his psychiatric condition).

I don’t think you can simply say “x was dumped in SA and his parents are paying the church to look after him” without acknowledging the reason the parents dumped him in the first place. If the Co$ did not discredit psychology, then maybe x could get treatment in the US.
I don’t want to belabor the point of his illness either and I do agree that speculation doesn’t help matters, but I do think his illness is relevant. Sorry, I hope that makes sense, I know I was rambling there!

Mike Rinder says

October 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I think information from direct observation is valid. Speculation about his mental state is not.

Would this be less of a story if the purported reason for him being sent to S Africa was that Trish Duggan was too tired to care for him? Or he was ugly? Or he wet his bed?

The focus should not be on the CHILD, but the actions of the parents and church.

You “assume” the parents dumped him in SA because they could not handle his psychiatric condition…

But what proof is there that he HAS a “psychiatric condition”? And why are there TWO kids in SA? The other one apparently NOT a problem (though I don’t really know that, I am only aware of the information provided in the Tony O story and the S African blog story and it all comes from people that know about THIS kid, not the other one).

His “illness” would appear to be being an unwanted child for whatever reason that is. And I personally call that a parental illness, not a childhood one.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
I agree with Rinder on this and his writing is clear, direct and makes sense unlike his friend Rathbun's writing.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I only state all this because *UNUSUAL FAVORS* to a Sea Org Member from the Public is a HIGH Crime. RPFable if not RPF's RPF.
So how on earth was this permitted !

As with anything in COS, anything is permitted, IF you have DM's blessings.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Sadly, the Florida Dept of Children and Families is about as worthless as the one here in Los Angeles. I would suggest that all complaints go to the federal level (FBI, Dept. of Justice, Homeland Security (Immigration) which are less likely to brush it under the rug.

Child welfare people can be energetic when dealing with people who have no influence, nor the money to hire serious legal representation. For people with money and influence, it can be another story.

Billionaires often have senators and congressmen on their payroll, so good luck with even federal authorities. Billionaires who made their money in pharmaceuticals, with the constant need for federal approval, are likely to have more than the typical amount of high-placed federal officials on their cell-phone's contact list.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What an epic fail for Scientology.

This is the organization whose aim is to eradicate psychiatry because Scientology has the ONLY valid mental health tech on the planet.

This is the organization that is run by the Sea Org whose aim is to put ethics in on the planet.

Their biggest donors have a problem child and Scientology's solution is to send him away to South Africa.:duh:

They are a bunch of deluded hypocrites.

Scn NEEDS to keep this kid out of sight. It would create too much cognitive dissonance for people to notice that the son of people wealthy enough to get him all the high-class auditing he needs, is seriously "unhandled".

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Child welfare people can be energetic when dealing with people who have no influence, nor the money to hire serious legal representation.

Sadly, that is not the case. Welfare departments function on an annual budget & they are limited by too little manpower to deal with the overwhelming reports of child abuse taking place. There have been alot of media here in California (after the damage was done) & in other parts of the country of at-risk children being returned to their biological parents, even when they have a history of child abuse, and the child ends up being murdered by the parents.

The welfare department's typical response is "oops, we're sorry, but we're doing the best we can with the resources at our disposal."

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reed Slatkin must have done a good job giving Bob and Trish Duggan Scientology counseling:

By the mid-1980s, Duggan’s reputation for investing had spread throughout Scientology, according to Reed Slatkin in a January 2000 deposition to the SEC. Slatkin had administered Scientology counseling to Duggan and his wife, and began assisting Duggan with investment research around 1983.

Slatkin said in his deposition that Duggan’s approach to investing was inspired by Benjamin Graham. Duggan would visit companies such as floppy disk makers Tandon Corp. and Dysan Corp. to learn about their businesses from executives before buying stock.

Boardroom Coup During his time assisting Duggan, Slatkin said he made a couple hundred thousand dollars on his original investment over a year and a half, according to the deposition.

By the time Slatkin sold his stakes, the initial $200,000 he made with Duggan had grown into $13 million.

Slatkin was convicted in 2003 of defrauding investors of about $590 million, funds that were mostly from other Scientologists. He is imprisoned in a federal facility in Lompoc, California, and didn’t respond to an interview request made through his attorney, Brian A. Sun of Jones & Day. Slatkin will be released in May and is no longer a Scientologist, said Sun. Duggan wasn’t involved in the fraud, and said he had just a brief association with Slatkin in the 1980s.

“I unsuccessfully attempted to instruct Mr. Slatkin in a fundamental, thorough, research oriented, approach to stock market investing. It did not catch on with him and thus he was of no help to what I was doing. That fast we parted ways, it was my call. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink,” said Duggan in his e-mail.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-29/scientology-donor-becomes-a-billionaire-with-cancer-drug.html

Investigators trace Mr. Slatkin's entree into the investment world to about 1979, four years after he was ordained a minister of L. Ron Hubbard's Church of Scientology in 1975.

"In about 1979-1980, Slatkin met Robert F. Duggan, a fellow Scientologist, who Slatkin describes as 'a successful professional investor, primarily in the stock market,'" states Mr. Neilson in a recent trustee's report. Mr. Duggan provided rudimentary investment training to Mr. Slatkin, who had no prior formal training in either investments or money management. "During this period, Duggan began to teach Slatkin about the stock market and the process of analyzing companies as potential investments."

According to Stockwatch records, Mr. Duggan arrived on Howe Street around the same time as fellow Scientologist Mr. Baybak, who remains an active player in the market. Both invested in a private placement financing of immigrant-investor-fund promoter Steven Funk's First Generation Resources Ltd. in August, 1985, along with budding penny stock promoter and former drug peddler Robert Friedland. (Earlier that year, in March, Mr. Baybak invested in Mr. Friedland's then flagship Galactic Resources Ltd., which later left U.S. taxpayers paying most of the tab for the massive cyanide pollution Superfund clean up at its disastrous Summitville mine in Colorado.)

Mr. Duggan and Mr. Baybak also concurrently invested in two other Howe Street promotions in 1986: Trian Equities Ltd. that February and Medallion Books Ltd. that December. Scientologist Mr. Duggan served a stint on Trian's board.

Mr. Friedland participated in the same Medallion financing, along with Vancouver businessman Grant Woodward "Woodie" MacLaren, who also joined the boards of Mr. Funk's First Generation and Medallion. (There is no suggestion that Mr. Funk, Mr. Friedland or Mr. MacLaren, the former chief executive of Woodward's Stores Ltd., the now defunct Western Canadian department store chain, had any dabblings in Scientology.)

After his introduction and training by Mr. Duggan, Mr. Slatkin soon became immersed in the market.

http://slatkinfraud.com/articles/stockwatch_3_28_02.htm?now=42480&

Slatkin married in the mid-seventies, and he and his wife, Mary Jo, devoted themselves to working full-time for the church until 1984. While they received what he called "honoraria," they never made more than $45,000 a year. By 1983, they had two sons, and Slatkin was ready to start making money. He handed over a "meager amount," borrowed from his mother, to fellow Scientologist Robert Duggan.

Slatkin told investigators that Duggan was a wealthy investor who quickly quintupled Slatkin's original investment. He gave Slatkin a three-year apprenticeship in market strategy and finance.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/esquire-slatkin.htm

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
This site and it's posters deserve credit to have been onto the Duggan's dumping some of their children in South Africa as early as 22 March 2014:

Saysomething on March 22, 2014 at 5:54 am said:

And what about all their children? Now that’s a whole other story. I know a few problem ones are there in South Africa. Being cared for by Scuentologists. Very strange set up.

Dracoon March 22, 2014 at 10:05 am said:
  • Yes – why only 3 of their 7 children in the picture. Surely such a prestigious piece of kitsch specially designed for the family deserves to have the whole family in attendance?
    Where are the other Duggan children???

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/meet-your-new-ideal-org-whales/

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Tony Ortega:

The richest Scientologists in the world get a new trophy for donating another pile of cash!
DugganInvictus2-e1417143742557.jpg

The new issue of Impact magazine is out, and the publication — from the international Association of Scientologists — includes this great photograph of Bob and Trish Duggan with their newest piece of hardware from Scientology leader David Miscavige, given to them at the October IAS gala in England. They’ve reached yet another new donation status (which had to be invented for them) — Patron Invictus! And look at that trophy shine!

For our newer readers, we’ll try to explain what’s going on in this picture. You see, Scientology has always been about money. Sure, in the old days, the amounts were more modest, but from the beginning L. Ron Hubbard held out the tantalizing prospect that if you followed his highly regimented and detailed counseling procedures, step by increasingly pricey step you’d get closer and closer to some kind of space opera godhood. In more recent years, the prices for those steps have become hugely expensive, and it can take half a million dollars just in course fees to reach the top of the “Bridge to Total Freedom.” But at least you were working toward that goal.

In the last ten years or so, current church leader David Miscavige has made a big shift when it comes to Scientology and money. He has asked members to give even more cash than ever — but rather than for their spiritual advancement, members are being asked to fork over this money simply for the sake of donating money itself.

And since Scientologists can’t do something without feeling that they’re gaining levels like in some kind of science fiction videogame RPG, the IAS has happy names for “status” levels that you unlock as you climb the donations ladder.

Bob and Trish Duggan, a super-wealthy couple we wrote about at some length in a rather bizarre story earlier, have given so much money, the IAS keeps having to come up with new status names to award them with! And what does Patron Invictus mean? Have they now reached something like $55 million in giving to the IAS? $60 million? We’ll keep working our sources to see if we can get the amount nailed down. (And this is just for donations to the IAS. The Duggans have also given to numerous Scientology building projects around the world.)

As we pointed out earlier, only the Duggans get the privilege of receiving their trophy with David Miscavige himself also in the frame of the picture. (Take that, you lesser whales!) And the occasion also called for some classic bluster from Miscavige’s speech writer, Dan Sherman…

The final presentation was another landmark moment in IAS history for not only was it the climax of the awards ceremony at the 30th IAS Anniversary Patrons Ball, it also marked the unveiling of a brand new IAS Honor Status, Patron Invictus.

Bob and Trish Duggan continue to lead the way as top contributors of the IAS, setting ever-greatest levels of support in their bid to further the purpose of the IAS and achieve the Aims of Scientology.

As Chairman of the Board RTC stated when presenting them with this award: “We come to the outer limits of this evening’s ceremony and an IAS accomplishment of entirely new dimensions.
“The status itself bears the title Invictus, which means ‘unconquerable.’ It is drawn from an LRH pronouncement that reads: ‘No man can stand entirely and completely alone — if he is still a man.’
“This status was specifically created for this night, and even more specifically, for an IAS Patron of legendary renown. And I don’t use that word ‘legendary’ lightly. As a matter of fact, this is the name that triggers a chain reaction like nothing else in our universe. Because this is who we are and what we represent — none other than Bob Duggan, Trish Duggan, and the family in totality — now and forever, the IAS!”

The photo also included three of the Duggan boys…

DugganInvictus-e1417146492713.jpg

And the photo came with this caption…

Bob & Trish Duggan with their sons Daniel, Dylan and David, acknowledged by Chairman of the Board RTC with the highest Honor Status in the IAS.

(One of the boys we wrote about who was sent to South Africa is in this photo, the other is not.)

We’ve been asked, how does Scientology still have so much money if it’s losing members and is down to something like only 30 to 40 thousand members around the world? Well, if the Duggans have given $55 million just to the IAS, that’s the same as 11,000 less wealthy Scientologists becoming IAS lifetime members at $5,000 each. You begin to see how the whales like Duggan are propping up Miscavige as his organization lurches from one crisis to another.

But hey, there’s a new type of trophy for all those eager collectors out there! Excelsior!

http://tonyortega.org/2014/11/28/the-richest-scientologists-in-the-world-get-a-new-trophy/

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just looks like a rich mans tax dodge to me, pay it in taxes
or donate it to a charity organisation, personal cost to the Duggans is 0$

Put that number on the trophy:yes:

That is if you can tell which one the Trophy is ?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is interesting to me is why an intelligent couple like the Duggans donate so much money to a harmful organized crime syndicate like Scientology instead of a charity that helps instead of hurts people.

If I worked for him at his pharmaceutical company called Pharmacyclics, I would be embarrassed.

pharmacyclicsCMYK.jpg

P1-BP397_DRUGHU_G_20140309195349.jpg

Janssen is a partner with them on Imbruvica, the medication that made Duggan a billionaire:
janssen_stairs_4.jpg

pharmacyclicsjnj2.png

And now AstraZeneca:
http://ir.pharmacyclics.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=880207

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What is interesting to me is why an intelligent couple like the Duggans donate so much money to a harmful organized crime syndicate like Scientology instead of a charity that helps instead of hurts people.

Speaking very hypothetically, if I was a billionaire, I might consider having OSA's resources available to deal with any enemies I have, to be a good investment.

What motivates the whales? For some, it might be various kinds of blackmail. For others, use of Scn resources. For still others, complete stupidity and madness.

ADDING: speaking VERY hypothetically, one characteristic of Sea Org life, is that people tend to disappear. Whether going "Over the rainbow", blowing in the middle of the night, being sent on long term mission, it was not unusual for people to be here one day, gone the next, and nobody talking about where they went. Sort of like Shelly Miscavige. But the direction I feel myself going with this is too dark, even for me.

bts2free

Patron with Honors

If I worked for him at his pharmaceutical company called Pharmacyclics, I would be embarrassed.

pharmacyclicsCMYK.jpg

P1-BP397_DRUGHU_G_20140309195349.jpg

Janssen is a partner with them on Imbruvica, the medication that made Duggan a billionaire:
janssen_stairs_4.jpg

pharmacyclicsjnj2.png

And now AstraZeneca:
http://ir.pharmacyclics.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=880207

I made a post about this over at OCMB which I'd like to cross post here:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=723027#p723027

BigFan! wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what all the fuss is about!
It looks like no one on this site has a clue to what Pharmacyclics' drug actually does.
If anyone spent more than a minute being blinded by their hatred of the Church, you could probably spend
a minute doing research on Pharmacyclics, what its drug does, what it's competitor drugs do (one has a black box warning and REMS),
one might be inclined to say "oh crap, Pharmacyclics is actually saving people's lives."
That being said, if most of you are so interested in Bob's money, why on Earth wouldn't you have invested in Pharmacyclics?
From .50 cents when Bob took it over in 2009 to well past $120 today! Some of you could have become pretty wealthy.
Bummer to think prejudice kept you from getting rich.
This chain has been going so long and everyone seems to know something about the Duggans except how to replicate their wealth.
Don't get me wrong: becoming a billionaire isn't easy, but truth be told, if you spent half the time reading a book about investing as you do bashing people
who donate to the church, you might be in a much better station in life.
Just food for thought.

BigFan! I think I can answer this for you from an ex-Scientologist/SO point of view what all of the fuss is about from a Scientological perspective. The biggest enemy of the CO$ going all the way back to the early days in the 1950's has been psychiatry as well as "Big Pharma" who manufactures their psychotropic drugs. True, Pharmacyclycs is not manufacturing psych drugs and is saving people's lives who have cancer, which in the real world is fantastic. Looks like Bob has a great product. Here's the kicker:
(Bolding is mine)

There’s always a good deal of luck involved in biotech. In Duggan’s case, he had a sleeper in the pipeline: Imbruvica, which turned out to be a potent treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia, shrinking tumors in 58% of patients failed by all other drugs, and mantle cell lymphoma, a rarer disease. Johnson & Johnson JNJ +0.97% inked a $975 million deal to copromote Imbruvica in 2011, beating out other Big Pharmas, and Pharmacyclics’ stock has risen fortyfold since that fateful phone call, turning his stake into a $1.4 billion fortune.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthew...-a-billionaire-will-long-term-success-follow/

Looks like Bob made quite a bit of money from and is working side by side with Johnson & Johnson who is the manufacturer for the psychotropic drug Risperdal. Last year, this happened:

Johnson & Johnson has agreed to pay more than $2.2 billion in criminal and civil fines to settle accusations that it improperly promoted the antipsychotic drug Risperdal to older adults, children and people with developmental disabilities, the Justice Department said on Monday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/05/b...oper-marketing-case.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Johnson & Johnson's other psychotropic drug products besides Risperdal include:

Invega - for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults and adolescents.
Concerta - for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Haldol - for the treatment of schizophrenia, tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's Disorder.
Razadyne - for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer's type.

Bob Duggin's Imbruvica is being manufactured by Johnson & Johnson as you can see at their own website here:
https://www.jnj.com/news/all/IMBRUV...-Who-Have-Received-at-Least-One-Prior-Therapy

The big story here and why it's such a big deal is that Scientology's biggest donor IS BIG PHARMA. The big deal is the irony that the Scientology war chest, the IAS is being heavily funded by their own arch enemy and it goes right over all of their heads, except for David Miscavige. I'm positive he knows exactly where that money is coming from and he doesn't care because he's getting millions, especially enough money to run off to Bulgravia when the shit hits the fan and he needs to bug out.

I know Scientology doesn't make any sense at all, but I hope I've explained this in a way that does.

Edit: Looks like the poster Karin Pouw covered this info earlier on the thread, but I wanted to point out why this would be a big deal from a Scientologist's perspective

Edit: Scientology's organization CCHR - Citizens Commission on Human Right's states the following in their "About Us" section on their own website:
CCHR functions solely as a mental health watchdog, working alongside many medical professionals including doctors, scientists, nurses and those few psychiatrists who have taken a stance against the biological/drug model of “disease” that is continually promoted by the psychiatric/pharmaceutical industry as a way to sell drugs. It is a nonpolitical, nonreligious, nonprofit organization dedicated solely to eradicating mental health abuse and enacting patient and consumer protections. CCHR’s Board of Advisers, called Commissioners, include doctors, scientists, psychologists, lawyers, legislators, educators, business professionals, artists and civil and human rights representatives.

People frequently ask if CCHR is of the opinion that no one should ever take psychiatric drugs, but this website is not dedicated to opinion. It is dedicated to providing information that a multibillion dollar psycho/pharmaceutical industry does not want people to see or to know. The real question therefore is this: Do people have a right to have all the information about (A) the known risks of the drugs and/or treatment from unbiased, nonconflicted medical review, (B) the medical validity of the diagnosis for which drugs are being prescribed, (C) all nondrug options (essentially informed consent) and (D) the right to refuse any treatment they consider harmful.
http://www.cchr.org/about-us/what-is-cchr.html

Last edited: