What's new

Butthurt Bjorkist

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
A lot of you will remember "Bjorkist" the drug promoting FZer nutjob who used to post on ESMB and has since returned to troll under quite a few different sockpuppets.

He was banned from here & also banned from WWP for basically being a dick.

His revenge????

A plethora of Youtube videos informing the ignorant of how ESMB & WWP are run by the CoS.

Not sure if this link will work but just go to Youtube & search "ESMB WWP" and ALL the videos that come up are Bjorkists.

Here is an example of his fine work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNUJDbtQZQ&playnext=1&list=PL0D99FBC34160D3E1

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
:eyeroll:

This (vid) is crazy:screwy:, boring :baby: and tiresome:yawn:. Nobody will watch this BS longer than 10 seconds... :faceslap:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
So is Bjorkist saying you & Zinj are part of a great conspiracy to subvert ESMB & WWP for the cult?

Weirder and weirder.

namaste

I never read many of his posts because the avatars were so annoying that I skipped past them.

I will say, though, that I am grateful that he didn't use any shit music of Bjork's in that video.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I didn't bother watching beyond the first 30 seconds. He was a nasty piece of work. Good riddance.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Not only that but I HATE HATE HATE RAP making this video even more crappy. I couldn't get past 3 seconds of this.
RAP IS CRAP!!!!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oooh...I want to see that later when I'm home. Looks lulzy!

I actually got along ok with Bjorkist when he was here but I can see that he has caused annoyance and probably some headaches for admin and mods. And these accusations of conspiracies are over the top. That's redonk.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
HILARIOUS!

I think maybe when I called him mentally unstable some months back, my joke was closer to the mark than I thought. :)

You reading, EPA? You know what word I'm going to use now, don't you? Yep, that's right;

BUTTHURT!

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
index.php

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Oooh...I want to see that later when I'm home. Looks lulzy!

I actually got along ok with Bjorkist when he was here but I can see that he has caused annoyance and probably some headaches for admin and mods.

You say Bjorkist aka ElectroPaganAnon aka Psychedelic Thetan was a guy? I always assumed it was schizo moonbat & internet troll Jennifer Emick playing her games again.

rich

I saw this on youtube a few days ago and I dissmissed it figuring it must come from OSA because it is completly non sequiture. Now that I know more about it I find it interesting - sort of. Anyway, I am glad to know who produced it. rich.