What's new

Chris Shelton Purif video

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://mncriticalthinking.com/2015/07/09/video-the-fake-science-of-scientology-purification-rundown/

Chris has a terrific video exposing the intentional fraud carefully crafted to be the pseudoscience passed off as the purification rundown.

By dissecting the extremely carefully worded statements in Clear Body Clear Mind Chris shows Hubbard was extraordinarily aware of his fraud and the extreme lengths it took to commit it while evading legal responsibility for his pack of lies being passed off as science .

I implore anyone with any doubt that all of Scientology is a fraud to carefully listen , consider Chris's words and see if there is any possibility he is onto something .

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Chris Shelton is a righteous dude.
One of the things he does very well is anticipate the viewer's thoughts and questions.
Always looking out for new videos from him. :thumbsup:

Leland

Crusader
Great Vid by Chris on the Cult & Purif....as an example of Critical Thinking...and getting fooled..

:)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
This is an excellent presentation, Chris! I thought I had a pretty rational take on the Purif, pros and cons, but your video has caused me to rethink my conclusions and end up with a changed viewpoint. Thanks for that! :)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://mncriticalthinking.com/2015/07/09/video-the-fake-science-of-scientology-purification-rundown/

Chris has a terrific video exposing the intentional fraud carefully crafted to be the pseudoscience passed off as the purification rundown.

By dissecting the extremely carefully worded statements in Clear Body Clear Mind Chris shows Hubbard was extraordinarily aware of his fraud and the extreme lengths it took to commit it while evading legal responsibility for his pack of lies being passed off as science .

I implore anyone with any doubt that all of Scientology is a fraud to carefully listen , consider Chris's words and see if there is any possibility he is onto something .

Chris Shelton has done some of the very best analysis and critiques of various aspects of Scientology.
His logic and common sense are unassailable.
When Scientology and reason collide, there can only be one victor!
Chris is living proof that once having surrendered it, critical thinking can be restored & return, and in his case, this is very bad news for Scientology.

Last edited:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Chris Shelton has done some of the very best analysis and critiques of various aspects of Scientology.
His logic and common sense are unassailable.
When Scientology and reason collide, there can only be one victor!
Chris is living proof that once having lost it, critical thinking can return, and in his case, this is very bad news for Scientology.

I recall the first time when I decided to look up what does it really mean Critical Thinking, and what is a Critic?

I was pretty astonished when I did indeed google them since I never really understood those terms as a member. :omg:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Great video. I was reading an article from a doctor last week who was irritated generally by the term, 'detox,' as the body already gets rid of toxins regularly, unless one has liver or kidney disease.

Have always wondering about this, or whether it's an Urban Myth. Several people report that they had previous toxins, such as ink when they wrote their name 20 years ago, suddenly resurface when they were in the sauna as evidence that the purification regime was working.

Never experienced this myself nor witnessed it personally.