What's new

Course Sup and husband OT VIII - LEAVE THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Help ! I do not want to go to the Word Clearer !

Can somebody tell me the difference in bullshit & fucking bullshit without going all technical on me ?

Sure - no problem. Happy to help you! :yes:

Bullshit - that means "Scientology works 100% when standardly applied".

Fucking Bullshit - is "standardly applied":omg:
as well as "Scientology works".

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
They might still be believers in the tech but at least Marty's not bashing them up.

No, Marty just bashes or censors anyone who disagrees with Hubbard. If you even hint that abuses could be due to Hubbard's policies, and Marty decides to let your comment through, his rabid "it's all DMs fault" indies will descend on you like a pack of hyenas. (Then Marty will finally accuse you of being OSA and block you before allowing you to intelligently respond to the wolf pack.)

Veda

Sponsor
far out. What I wonder - sorry to drift off from the topic somewhat - is would they show these films anymore? Can the COS? I mean if these people have been declared. Without "JOE" there is no PRO-TRs film, and the films are on the checksheet...and you cannot change the checksheet as that is a technical degrade. Just wonderin' that's all. Enjoy your day

What happens when Miscavige is declared and replaced with this guy?

dobbshead.gif

Miscavige was involved in the tech films also.

hubbard-and-miscavige.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's why they pay me the big bucks here.

And as far as them thinking they are out, I instantly think of COS Scientologists who also thought they "were out" of the MEST trap.

Being "out" is a win in Scientology. Like exterior.......

If only one of them could just exteriorize, I'll bet we could get you to read one of those theta manifestos! :hysterical:

Helluva Hoax,

You are hereby summoned to an IMPORTANT Mandatory Special Briefing. It is Urgent.

Be aware that the Middle East is on the verge of catastrophic WAR ! I won't be more direct than that, but YOU KNOW what can save that. THE POWER lies in your HANDS and your bank balance.

Meet me at Union Station under the clock tower. I will be the one in a brown overcoat wearing a rose in my hair and 3 Red Indian feathers.

So that you REALLY know it is me, and I REALLY know that it is you for this super confidential external influence Briefing this is the code.

Say it to me 3x under the clocktower

उदारता से अपने पैसे दान​

Student of Trinity

Suddenly I realize just what Scientology would be like if there weren't just one top guru enforcing one party line of what's Standard. It would totally be the Church of the Sub-Genius. Theta = Slack, what's true is what's true for you, and the rest writes itself, like an infinite number of monkeys.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Helluva Hoax,

You are hereby summoned to an IMPORTANT Mandatory Special Briefing. It is Urgent.

Be aware that the Middle East is on the verge of catastrophic WAR ! I won't be more direct than that, but YOU KNOW what can save that. THE POWER lies in your HANDS and your bank balance.

Meet me at Union Station under the clock tower. I will be the one in a brown overcoat wearing a rose in my hair and 3 Red Indian feathers.

So that you REALLY know it is me, and I REALLY know that it is you for this super confidential external influence Briefing this is the code.

Say it to me 3x under the clocktower

उदारता से अपने पैसे दान​

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OMG, Hindi? LOLOL

"Make generous donations"

Dammmmmm, that was cryptic and clever.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Suddenly I realize just what Scientology would be like if there weren't just one top guru enforcing one party line of what's Standard. It would totally be the Church of the Sub-Genius. Theta = Slack, what's true is what's true for you, and the rest writes itself, like an infinite number of monkeys.

PS: The Founder of the Church of the SubGenius is J. R. "Bobb" Dodd. The Founder in the movie "THE MASTER" is Lancaster Dodd.

That's Lancaster with an "L". Like "L" Ron hubbard.

And "Dodd".

Writer's little inside joke.

Student of Trinity

Unfortunately it's "Bob" Dobbs, not Dodd. I'm not sure how grave a sub-genius sin it is to screw up his name, but I doubt it's a biggie. Look at that smiling face. Would he worry?

secretiveoldfag

That's why I'm only half-joking when I refer to Marty's flock as Ron's Witnesses.

His blog is mainly a place for people to express their Scientological Piety by loudly proclaiming their love and admiration for Hubbard and his Tech'. It's a Charismatic, born - again style of Scientology. and your faith in Ron has to be shouted out loud and often. You have to witness. You have to worship.

Do you have L Ron Hubbard in your heart?

Have you given your life to him?

Are you saved?

All the more reason to keep people moving out of Marty's clutches when they route out.