What's new

Denise Brennan

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Last edited:

Markus

Re: Denise Brennan – Just another chat thread

It is with Purple Rain’s blessing, and great sadness, that I write this. Earlier this week her darling daughter, Scarlett, passed away. She is in the loving arms of our beautiful Denise.

My deepest condolences to Estelle and her family. I am struggling to find words. I am here for you. I love you.

[video=youtube;CqjFePGk-GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=CqjFePGk-GE[/video]

Scarlett02-2.jpg

Denise, we find solace knowing you will take good care of her. We love you, forever.

PicMonkey%20Collage-2%20400x400.jpg

PicMonkey%20Collage-1%20700x700%20400x400.jpg

Rest in Peace darling sweet Scarlett Elizabeth May (June 1999 – October 2015).

Scarlett10-1.jpg

With this song I wanna send you my heartfelt condolences. What a beauty she was and what a marvellous very special beeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk

Much love to you all.

Markus

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Lots of love my friend. Such a dreadful sad time ... be kind to yourself ok?
I'm so glad that I met Scarlett, and her eyes touched me in a way I will never forget. Such a brave sweet soul. She's not in pain anymore, trapped by her inability to move and be who she was. Small comfort I know. Hugs and hugs, you are strong and you will survive this, even if it seems so dark right now. xx

:heartflower::smoochy::rose::console::grouphug::hug:

still here

Patron with Honors

Deeply sorry to hear of your loss Purple.
Some people are so beautiful and special, their life, even when short leaves a wonderful, unforgettable and lasting imprint that forever enriches and helps us to be better, more loving and kinder people.

Denise, you and your daughter have that unique quality. You all inspired and shone, I think you just burned brighter.

Much love to you, always here.

:rose::rose::rose:

Still xxx

jenni with an eye

Dear Purple,

My deepest condolences to you & family.

Thinking of you with lots of love & hugs. :heartflower:

:bighug:

RIP little one :rose: :rose: :rose:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Purple Rain,

I am deeply sorry your beautiful daughter is gone.

My deepest thoughts for you, her sister, your family and this beautiful soul gone too soon in her paradise.

I pray for you and her
May she whisper to your heart and bring you some comfort

Lotus :rose:

Last edited:

Maria

Patron

Purple Rain, I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that I'll have your daughter, you and your family in my prayers.

I hope you can find solace in the love of family &friends, the memories to the many moments together and the thought that someday you will be again reunited.

:rose:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Purple Rain, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
:rose:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Purple,

Condolences to you in your time of sorrow. This is not a time for theologising, I know, but I think that very often those with the most apparently terrible handicaps and severest infirmities (is that the right word?) are among the most advanced souls amongst us.

Purple Rain

Crusader

At Christmas time, I just can't help thinking how you used to buy me Hershey kisses - chocolate and raspberry, cookies and cream, and those white chocolate ones with peppermint candy canes in them. And I remember how we had turkey dinners from Hannafords followed by Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer whoopie pies for dessert. And you made me a Christmas stocking.

I wish I could show you my new Disney Grumpy pants and my cute stripey socks. I know you would be so excited about them as I am.

I hope that you know about your new little grandchild. I will be watching over her or him with so much love for your sake.

Wherever you are, I hope that you are merry this Christmas time. I hope your sisters wrap you tight in their love, and there is a warm fire to sit by,and chocolates that could never be as good as Hersheys but, oh well.

Much, much love my forever friend,
Your Purple

xoxoxox

Free Being Me

Crusader

Merry Christmas Denise. You are not forgotten. A Holiday toast to you and absent friends. :cheers: :rose:

Purple Rain

Crusader

winters_little_helper.v6052.jpg

Little Lara sends her love from Azeroth. She misses you so much, and so do I. Happy Winter Veil, beautiful friend! :(

I no longer believe in afterlives, just cold stone science. But I know Denise believed and I know she's had a way of whispering in my ear. I keep telling her it won't work on me, just like I told her when she was still with us. LOL I promised her on one of those few late night post menopausal convo's we had that I would write this song about the RPF. I had no intention of going there. Then I saw Elizabeth Moss in Handmaids Tale, listened to a few ironic Beck tunes, watched hypocritical (hypnotic + hypocritical) Laura Prepon in Orange Is The New Black, Giovanni Ribisi in beyond ironic Sneaky Pete. Damn you, Denise

So old fart as i am, I wrote the damn song and went on twitter to invite Beck, Prepon, Moss, Ribisi, Stanley Clarke (I worked w/one of his former members, Steve Bach, at Mad Hatter studios on some of my tunes long ago) to join @LeahRemini. I even sent one to the hopelessly not helping John Travolta. I invited them to stand with Leah Remini to end the abuses. Some I invited to ask me anything, that I understand all sides. Because I do. I will listen. And if you feel so inclined to use social media to ask Scn celebs to help end the abuses, in Denise's memory, I think she would like that.

This is for you, Denise. You are still missed, but the memories grow warm. https://youtu.be/vr3ej6NdnRQ

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I no longer believe in afterlives, just cold stone science. But I know Denise believed and I know she's had a way of whispering in my ear. I keep telling her it won't work on me, just like I told her when she was still with us. LOL I promised her on one of those few late night post menopausal convo's we had that I would write this song about the RPF. I had no intention of going there. Then I saw Elizabeth Moss in Handmaids Tale, listened to a few ironic Beck tunes, watched hypocritical (hypnotic + hypocritical) Laura Prepon in Orange Is The New Black, Giovanni Ribisi in beyond ironic Sneaky Pete. Damn you, Denise

So old fart as i am, I wrote the damn song and went on twitter to invite Beck, Prepon, Moss, Ribisi, Stanley Clarke (I worked w/one of his former members, Steve Bach, at Mad Hatter studios on some of my tunes long ago) to join @LeahRemini. I even sent one to the hopelessly not helping John Travolta. I invited them to stand with Leah Remini to end the abuses. Some I invited to ask me anything, that I understand all sides. Because I do. I will listen. And if you feel so inclined to use social media to ask Scn celebs to help end the abuses, in Denise's memory, I think she would like that.

This is for you, Denise. You are still missed, but the memories grow warm. https://youtu.be/vr3ej6NdnRQ

Thank you for keeping your promise to Denise, and for your kindness to me as well.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Beautiful, and so heartfelt! So glad you got out!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Wow! That was a bit of beauty, I'm sure Denise B. would approve and like a lot Moxie. I really miss my chats with her, so much laughter in the face of adversity, so much kindness *sigh* and such wonderful insights...

:bigcry: