What's new

Does anyone know what's being said in the orgs about Anonymous?

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
When I was at ASHO and there were protests, as you probably saw, there were white curtains over the windows. We were told not to look out as we should not grant beingness to the Anons. Also, we were told that every time Anons protested, more Scientologists were created because traffic to the Scientology website increased. And that the Anons were like having cooties. And that whenever "we" (as in Scientologists -- make that past tense for me) were expanding and being successful then the the SPs would scream. And that OSA really kicks ass. :omg:

Funny you should mention web site traffic. A favourite scientologist on the Internet with the nick of Terryeo posted a few times to forums about how scientology had first broken the 20,000 most looked at site and then the 10,000 most looked at site.

He couldn't seem to grasp that those figures prove nothing with respect to expansion or success because they are too easily faked and there are many reasons why people might visit their sites given the protests, I certainly have and I wouldn't call that an indication of success.

Other Anons did some research and discovered most of the site traffic came from India and a couple of other countries known for providing cheap Internet related businesses. This smacked of someone employing a company to hit the site with traffic; well they could hardly have their own people do it because word would get out that it was them fudging the figures.

I also pointed out that the organisation calling itself the church of scientology had shed loads of money and that Ideal Orgs opening around the world and huge numbers of published books meant nothing in terms of expansion or success if you had the resources to do it, besides what they manufacture they do so very cheaply and get members to pay for at retail. Where are the people massing to get on courses for instance?

Despite this he just doesn't seem to get it. He seriously thinks that just because David "tiny fists of fury" Miscavige is moving money in to buildings and publishing throw away books that this means the organisation is being successful. It's like a car plant producing more cars and claiming success based solely on production figures and ignoring sales.

Thanks for the insight in to the logic behind curtain tech - if they don't grant us beingness then we don't of will cease to exist. LOL. (fingers in ears, eyes tight shut - la la la I don't hear you, I can't see you).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What always stands out when I am at a protest is:

*** Anons laughing, not serious, "in games" on the Scn tone scale
*** Scn glaring, morbidly serious, in "photographing bodies" on the Scn tone scale

*** Critics confronting Scn, willing to talk about anything
*** Scn hiding, unable to talk about anything

*** Anti-Scn protesters totally free to say or do whatever they want
*** Scn slaves, reduced to reciting the fixed script of a dead man (LRH)

Imagine an average person walking by this surreal scene. If asked, which group would they immediately pick as the one that believes in "Total Freedom"?

hartley

Patron with Honors
I talked to a friend that attended one of those super sekrit Scilon only "briefings".
If you listen to the East Grinstead OT street rant recently posted to YouTube you'll realise he attended that briefing.

The 'Brainwashing Manual' was I guess Hubbard's attempt to imitate the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the infamous fake document suggesting that the Jews were plotting world domination.

There was never a consistent story as to where the pre-Anonymous opposition to Scientology came from. We had:

1) A small percentage of people are degraded beings, Suppressive Persons. As soon as they encounter Scientology they attack it (the secret scriptures explain why, Xenu's brain implants, but non-OTs aren't supposed to know this).
2) The Evil Psychs who control Big Pharma, Interpol etc are trying to brainwash everyone with drugs (even though brainwashing doesn't exist). Scientology is the only group that is opposing them effectively so they are paying people to attack Scientology.
3) People who attack Scientology are trying to extort money by making false accusations.

The original reaction of OSA to Anonymous, as with anything unexpected, was "what does Source say we should do?". Source says don't bother with the PTS minions, find the WHO, the SPs who are behind the attack, and take them out. The assumption I guess was that the masks meant that the WHO were themselves Anonymous, hiding in the crowd, hence the big effort to namefag Anons.
After over a year, no results. The Orgs had sent in gigabytes of photos and videos but OSA had done nothing. So we had the briefings, a story that fitted Anonymous into the mythology of Scientology. As Anonymous had been saying all along they had no leaders! It was the Evil Psychs again.

If you listen to the East Grinstead OT street rant recently posted to YouTube you'll realise he attended that briefing.

The 'Brainwashing Manual' was I guess Hubbard's attempt to imitate the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the infamous fake document suggesting that the Jews were plotting world domination.

There was never a consistent story as to where the pre-Anonymous opposition to Scientology came from. We had:

1) A small percentage of people are degraded beings, Suppressive Persons. As soon as they encounter Scientology they attack it (the secret scriptures explain why, Xenu's brain implants, but non-OTs aren't supposed to know this).
2) The Evil Psychs who control Big Pharma, Interpol etc are trying to brainwash everyone with drugs (even though brainwashing doesn't exist). Scientology is the only group that is opposing them effectively so they are paying people to attack Scientology.
3) People who attack Scientology are trying to extort money by making false accusations.

The original reaction of OSA to Anonymous, as with anything unexpected, was "what does Source say we should do?". Source says don't bother with the PTS minions, find the WHO, the SPs who are behind the attack, and take them out. The assumption I guess was that the masks meant that the WHO were themselves Anonymous, hiding in the crowd, hence the big effort to namefag Anons.
After over a year, no results. The Orgs had sent in gigabytes of photos and videos but OSA had done nothing. So we had the briefings, a story that fitted Anonymous into the mythology of Scientology. As Anonymous had been saying all along they had no leaders! It was the Evil Psychs again.

I can understand the OTs and Sea Orgers buying into this nonsense because they are pretty much shot and believe any fairy tail the cult tells them to believe, but you'd figure the public members who have not yet received Hubbard's full lobotomy yet, would be saying to themselves "WTF this shit makes no sense"?

The electronic incident is called Youtube, and Anon is so stuck in it that Anon "facsimiles" at Youtube will never go away :D

I guess if you can convince yourself that evil psychs used to press super cooled glass plates into your face to brainwash you four billion years ago, it's not too much of a stretch to convince yourself the same evil psychs created the internet to brainwash you too. I don't know if I should feel sorry for Hubbard's OTs, laugh at them, or both.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Funny you should mention web site traffic. A favourite scientologist on the Internet with the nick of Terryeo posted a few times to forums about how scientology had first broken the 20,000 most looked at site and then the 10,000 most looked at site.

He couldn't seem to grasp that those figures prove nothing with respect to expansion or success because they are too easily faked and there are many reasons why people might visit their sites given the protests, I certainly have and I wouldn't call that an indication of success.

Other Anons did some research and discovered most of the site traffic came from India and a couple of other countries known for providing cheap Internet related businesses. This smacked of someone employing a company to hit the site with traffic; well they could hardly have their own people do it because word would get out that it was them fudging the figures.

I also pointed out that the organisation calling itself the church of scientology had shed loads of money and that Ideal Orgs opening around the world and huge numbers of published books meant nothing in terms of expansion or success if you had the resources to do it, besides what they manufacture they do so very cheaply and get members to pay for at retail. Where are the people massing to get on courses for instance?

Despite this he just doesn't seem to get it. He seriously thinks that just because David "tiny fists of fury" Miscavige is moving money in to buildings and publishing throw away books that this means the organisation is being successful. It's like a car plant producing more cars and claiming success based solely on production figures and ignoring sales.

Thanks for the insight in to the logic behind curtain tech - if they don't grant us beingness then we don't of will cease to exist. LOL. (fingers in ears, eyes tight shut - la la la I don't hear you, I can't see you).

Kind of like how Scientology went into book stores and bought out all the Dianetics books! To make it look like real people were buying them. Just to get in on the best sellers list.
A friend of mine actually did some of the buying...:yes:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
This is a what was said to me in February of this year; "Anon has been contacting the libraries in Australia and telling them not to put the Basic Books on the shelves":omg: :omg:

This came from our local DSA (Office of Special Affairs in Class V Org).

James.

Loved this one! Thanks James.

Its actually quite the opposite, the librarys already don't want the cults crap and so kind anons have been contacting libraries to take the books off their hands!
I've seen quite a few 'success' stories of this on WWP.

Last edited:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
When I was at ASHO and there were protests, as you probably saw, there were white curtains over the windows. We were told not to look out as we should not grant beingness to the Anons. Also, we were told that every time Anons protested, more Scientologists were created because traffic to the Scientology website increased. And that the Anons were like having cooties. And that whenever "we" (as in Scientologists -- make that past tense for me) were expanding and being successful then the the SPs would scream. And that OSA really kicks ass. :omg:

gaiagnostic, Hi! I just saw your post on Geir Isene's blog, I think it was, today. Congrats on achieving freedom. I'm so pleased to hear that another person in LA has made it out. When you're ready to tell your story, i'll be listening. :happydance:

Cherished

Thanks Mr Nobody, but it's not hard work...it's a "hobby" which the CofS gave me :)coolwink:), and for the record, the info does get through. :)

Glad to hear that the info gets through, Carmel. Naturally, if there's any further info we could provide to help, you have just to ask.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Anthrax in the mail.......

There have been protests for many years, there's probably some of what we anons call "The Old Guard" reading this thread

what was said in the orgs historically regarding OG pickets? was it "just a few SP's"? did anyone try to assign a motive for these protests?

WTF do they say now? how many scientologists believe we're part of the Marcabian Fleet's brainwashed miniuns etc? i'd love to know what is going on inside these places that we're not gonna be able to go inside - ever, and i'm sure a lot of other people would be interested too..

has anyone got current intel?

One of the things that I heard was that Anonymous posts "Anthrax" in the mail to Orgs, one of mys sons friends said he was worried for his mum as she is a mission holder, I thought this was funny as my husband said this was a line OSA was also spreading........

Stalin

Patron
One of the things that I heard was that Anonymous posts "Anthrax" in the mail to Orgs, one of mys sons friends said he was worried for his mum as she is a mission holder, I thought this was funny as my husband said this was a line OSA was also spreading........

Wow, just wow

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The rumor that we're getting paid $50 (or 50 pounds in the UK) has spread to pretty much everyone and seems to be generally accepted as fact.

I want my checks :(

18 monthly raids in Boston, 2 monthly raids in CT, 1 monthly raid in NYC, 1 megaraid in DC, 1 CCHR in Boston, 1 CCHR in CT, 1 stress test in Boston ...... 25 x $50=$1250 ...... do I get bonuses for flyer designs and videos too?

Kinda funny they equate with what they make for a week.

Cherished

There were no successful attacks on church property, as far as I know.

The volunteers stood watch, day and night, making sure no vandalism was done.

-WMWT
There were no attacks attempted on church property, as far as I know.

The volunteers stood watch, day and night, even though no vandalism was attempted.

Cherished

I thought I'd try to browse through some of the first threads on wwp's predecessor (www.enturbulation.org) to see if I could show you what the conversation was like back just before the first protest happened (February 10, 2008).

It's not easy to browse those threads, because the enturb threads are hosted on wwp, but internal links in those threads don't work. But anyway, here are a few. The first few posts might be of interest. They may or may not be representative, but they are actual discussions that took place commencing on the dates stated:

29 January 2008: Remaining Anonymous
31 January 2008: Valentines at the protest
1 February 2008: Regarding picketing, some guidelines
5 February 2008: What got Anonymous interested in Scientology
9 February 2008: A kind, peaceful answer to "What are your crimes?"
CODE OF CONDUCT

Rule #0: Rules #1 and #2 of the internet still apply. Your memes are not, at this juncture, something that the real world can appreciate. Although meme speak between fellow Anonymous is acceptable, focus on the target and keep it to a minimum.

Rule #1: Stay cool.

Rule #2: Stay cool, especially when harassed. You are an ambassador of Anonymous. Although individuals trying to disrupt your demonstration will get on your nerves, you must not lose your temper. Doing so will harm the protest and tarnish the reputation of Anonymous.

Rule #3: Comply with the orders of law enforcement officers above all else. Doing otherwise is harmful to the demonstration as a whole and may compromise your performance as a human being. Do not request badge numbers unless you are being treated in a very abusive manner, as doing so will anger officers.

Rule #4: Notify city officials. Most jurisdictions either have rules about public protests, or would prefer to be notified that they are taking place. Know the rules for your jurisdiction and abide by them.

Rule #5: Always be across the street from the object being protested.

Rule #6: In the absence of a road, find another natural barrier between yourself and the target of protest. Doing so will make it more difficult for individuals hostile to your cause to come and harass you.

Rule #7: Stay on public property. You may be charged for trespassing if you do not.

Rule #8: No violence.

Rule #9: No weapons. The demonstration is a peaceful event. Your weapons. You will not need them.

Rule #10: No alcohol or pre-drinking. Violating this rule may easily precipitate a violation of rules 1 and 2.

Rule #11: No graffiti, destruction, or vandalism.

Rule #12: If you want to do something stupid, pick another day. These should be self explanatory. Violation of these rules during a demonstration will tarnish the reputation of Anonymous, harm the demonstration itself and leave you vulnerable to attention from law enforcement.

Rule #13: Anonymous is legion. Never be alone. Isolation during a protest marks you as a target for handlers who wish to provoke an angry reaction from you and other hostiles. In keeping with this principle...

Rule #14: Organize in squads of 10 to 15 people.

Rule #15: One or two megaphones per squad. A megaphone is helpful for maintaining the overall cohesion of a demonstration and spreading your message. However, too many will confuse the public and render you hearing impaired.

Rule #16: Know the dress code. Forming a loose yet reasonable dress code for protest members will help to maintain cohesion and get the public to take you seriously.

Rule #17: Cover your face. This will prevent your identification from videos taken by hostiles, other protesters or security. Use scarves, hats and sunglasses. Masks are not necessary, and donning them in the context of a public demonstration is forbidden in some jurisdictions.

Rule #18: Bring water. A dehydrated, thirsty Anonymous is not a useful Anonymous.

Rule #19: Wear good shoes. Following these rules will assure your comfort during the demonstration. Keep in mind that demonstrations may often be quite lengthy.

Rule #20: Signs, fliers, and phrases. Have yours ready. Make sure that signs are large enough to read. Also ensure that the text on your signs and your phrases are pertinent to the target of the protest.

Rule #21: Prepare legible, uncomplicated and accurate flyers to hand out to those who wish to know more regarding the motivations behind your actions.

Rule #22: Document the demonstration. Videos and pictures of the event may be used to corroborate your side of the story if law enforcement get involved. Furthermore, posting images and videos of your heroic actions all over the internet is bound to generate win, exhorting other Anonymous to follow your glorious example.