What's new

ESMB Poster "David Mayo"

Hmm, Anointing

I look forward to that day. About the only way you could disappoint me would be to anoint Marty or - even worse - negate the evils of Scientology. Both actions seem unlikely. Welcome aboard.

I don't have an_ointment:dieslaughing: for years of duplicity. :no::no::no:
 
3. All this dark matter is also irksome. How do they know it is dark matter and not warped space. Wish I could ask Bruce Hines about it.

My understanding it's that it is a generic expression meaning, "there is definitely a gravity signature in there, but no clue what's behind that signature." It could be "warped space" I suppose. Some ideas put forth is that gravity is not fully understood, the same way Newton's gravity had shortcomings, which Einstein's relativity addressed, some scientists have found ways to extend the description of gravity to account for "dark matter."
 
There are plenty of things to discuss here besides "you know what." I, for one, would love to hear of some of your current, personal philosophy and general outlook on things that interest you.

1. After years of having a Ho Hum attitude toward organic veges, fruit, eggs 'cos they cost so much, we started growing some. Now enjoying it.

2. Been trying to think about the fact that the N. Pole moving so much per year in the last 10 years. It's unnerving as I haven't been able to get any information on what happened in earlier times when the polarity of North and South Poles switched and I fear it might be terribly disconcerting.

3. All this dark matter is also irksome. How do they know it is dark matter and not warped space. Wish I could ask Bruce Hines about it.

I know little about that stuff but, since you asked ...

D :melodramatic:

Dark matter and energy are quite interesting. But from what I have seen scientists admit it may be largely there own ignorance but they can only suggest something is there because Galaxies should be acting differently then they observe based on what is know about gravity etc. The Universe is amazing.
 
What interests me is knowing the recipe and ingredients in that superglue.
I.e. the written doc that states what is off limits, how it's off limits, and to whom it is off limits.

If this is already posted somewhere does anyone have a link?
 
David, welcome.

You're obviously interested and amused by much. Seems a lovely way to live.

:)

TG1
 
There are plenty of things to discuss here besides "you know what." I, for one, would love to hear of some of your current, personal philosophy and general outlook on things that interest you.

1. After years of having a Ho Hum attitude toward organic veges, fruit, eggs 'cos they cost so much, we started growing some. Now enjoying it.

2. Been trying to think about the fact that the N. Pole moving so much per year in the last 10 years. It's unnerving as I haven't been able to get any information on what happened in earlier times when the polarity of North and South Poles switched and I fear it might be terribly disconcerting.

3. All this dark matter is also irksome. How do they know it is dark matter and not warped space. Wish I could ask Bruce Hines about it.

I know little about that stuff but, since you asked ...

D :melodramatic:

1) I'll counter with this http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sugar-t.html

Fascinating article and is a tie in to your organic veggies.

2) From recollection I think it's happened 6 times. I think the disconcerting part is there has to be an obvious dissipation of the ionosphere as the poles migrate. Maybe not but worthy of discussion.

In a related matter E.O. Wilson http://www.ted.com/pages/166 has a very interesting Ted talk about what actually causes mass extinctions.

3) I actually agree that all this dark matter might actually be time dilation artifacts as opposed to "hidden matter".

Since I have no clue which subjects you are muzzled you choosing the subjects should work out splendid.
 
<snip> 2. Been trying to think about the fact that the N. Pole moving so much per year in the last 10 years. It's unnerving as I haven't been able to get any information on what happened in earlier times when the polarity of North and South Poles switched and I fear it might be terribly disconcerting. <snip>
<snip> 2) From recollection I think it's happened 6 times. I think the disconcerting part is there has to be an obvious dissipation of the ionosphere as the poles migrate. Maybe not but worthy of discussion. <snip>
Be thankful it's merely the Earth's magnetic poles that's inverting polarity.. Just imagine if it was gravity!!! :omg:
 
If it's any help to you, other confirmation was received from persons known to be in contact with David.


Mark A. Baker

Eh, good enough for me, or at least for the level of verification I would be interested in ( putting absolute faith in what's being said and trusting Emma and you)

Well, this is quite a treat then, isn't it? :)
 
WELCOME

I don't have an_ointment:dieslaughing: for years of duplicity. :no::no::no:

Mr. David Mayo! Howdy and glad you are posting! Even if slightly muted. :happydance:

I'm not going to bother with tech questions, my guess is that's what is glued shut? :confused2: I am interested in innoculating the young masses, :whistling: against the evils of ditching logic for an all encompassing "philosophy". I feel like a cartoon character plotting something....go with me, here. How can I help to (subtly) innoculate the infected? What clues will help them out of this ignorance? That's my ointment for years of duplicity.

I sacrificed my integrity to adhere to a "technology" that had ALL the answers. Oops. Now I want to help others get thier integrity back.

Any bits you can offer will be well recieved. Then again, you just being here is well recieved. Welcome. :yes:

Dil
 
Hi David,

Pardon me for being self serving and selfish at the moment.

Working to gleam some personal insight in the midst of other matters.

Maybe I imagined in my excitement you asked of personal philosophy too.

I have sensed the technology as a magic practice, which is my foremost interest in the middle of all the other distractions.

Have you sensed a magicality ever within this arena?
 
There are plenty of things to discuss here besides "you know what." I, for one, would love to hear of some of your current, personal philosophy and general outlook on things that interest you.

1. After years of having a Ho Hum attitude toward organic veges, fruit, eggs 'cos they cost so much, we started growing some. Now enjoying it.

2. Been trying to think about the fact that the N. Pole moving so much per year in the last 10 years. It's unnerving as I haven't been able to get any information on what happened in earlier times when the polarity of North and South Poles switched and I fear it might be terribly disconcerting.

3. All this dark matter is also irksome. How do they know it is dark matter and not warped space. Wish I could ask Bruce Hines about it.

I know little about that stuff but, since you asked ...

D :melodramatic:
2. Paleomagnetic Reversals - Velikovsky anyone ?
 
2. Paleomagnetic Reversals - Velikovsky anyone ?

Oh man, you bring me back! :D

I read both Worlds in Collision and Earth in Upheaval back in 1970 during my second year at engineering college (the reading was NOT school-related). I have a long history of reading all things "alternative". Shit, remember Alternative 3?

"Alternative archeology" was sure heavily frowned upon back then, and Emmanuel got no respect!

+++++++++++
 
poles and the sky falling

Hi David - you are worried about the magnitism shifting at the poles? Did you ever read this book? http://www.amazon.com/When-Sky-Fell-Search-Atlantis/dp/0312964013 There was another book about it, which name escapes me, it had the premise that Altantis isn't really lost - when the poles shifted, it was occasioned by the crust slipping on the molten core about 10 or 12 K years ago. Supposidly Einstein did the math and the weight of the glacier ice pack had enough mass combined with the centrifical force of the spinning globe to cause an out of balance wobble and, lo and behold, the crust shifted.

The result is that Atlantis ended up at the south pole - now renamed Antartica, and the tropical jungles ended up close to the north pole - now called Siberia. In the resulting "nuclear" winter brought about by all of the sudden vulcanism, the tempature dropped like a stone, resulting in Mamouths and Mastadons frozen in their tracks.

That makes a bit more sense than Ron's free being tape concept of a disgruntled OT ripping the air cover off the planet and giving it a spin - which he carefully says "could" explain his explorers club buddies eating thawed out tropical veggies from mamouth stomaches. Kind of reminds me of Mr. Burns song about eating endangered species...

MB
 
Top