What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cello definitely wants polishing and tuning.

pics_cello-for-an-ass.jpg

I sure as hell hope that is not a tattoo....:omg:
 
Lo!

Behold!

Rejoice!

Hallelujah!

FCDC thread has hit the 90,000 posts!

The world's greatest upstats!

As long as there are hotties, the stats will never crash!
 
Lo!

Behold!

Rejoice!

Hallelujah!

FCDC thread has hit the 90,000 posts!

The world's greatest upstats!

As long as there are hotties, the stats will never crash!


We are in awe you you Mystic, but I must be factual here. There are 90,0120 views, not posts. It really means we are the top show on ESMB, that viewers across the globe know a hit when they watch one. Anyhoo, here is my contribution to FCDC's post stat.

Lowly ex-FCDC staffer, early early 1970s
 
We are in awe you you Mystic, but I must be factual here. There are 90,0120 views, not posts. It really means we are the top show on ESMB, that viewers across the globe know a hit when they watch one. Anyhoo, here is my contribution to FCDC's post stat.

Lowly ex-FCDC staffer, early early 1970s

Hey, gimme a few more years and maybe I'll get the difference between a "post" and a "viewing". After all, I once was a boohoo clam scifaggOT so I have an excuse for everything.
 
Wow. Better than the BIT TITS thread. Keep the honies right here guys. No need for any other thread. And I will personally give backstage passes to Carmel and Dark Phoenix. Wow.
Well, seeing as we're already here, back stage passes to what, I wonder. Sounds like this could be fun. :whistling:

DP, what do ya reckon we should wear? :unsure:
 
Well, seeing as we're already here, back stage passes to what, I wonder. Sounds like this could be fun. :whistling:

DP, what do ya reckon we should wear? :unsure:

I reckon something a bit striking but comfortable, not too haute couture. Would you agree?

2j4xb44.jpg


But only if the men show up in this particular brand of swimwear:

2mzz2w9.jpg
 
Last edited:
DP, why did you have to ruin the fantasy with that second pic? *sigh* :omg:

Edit: To my great relief, that second pic has been moved or deleted (hopefully completely off the internet :D)

2nd edit: I'm not sure what is happening here, but that 2nd pic is back again (kiddie's hide your eyes)
 
Last edited:
Okay, backstage happens to be my backyard. Please arrive in appropriate attire and liquid refreshment will be provided gratis. No cameras allowed, or other recording devices. :smoochy:

I always knew it winnie my dear.:) you've been dying to show off your luminous green mankini since forever. But I want you to know that it's ok. You're among friends here. Friends who are the only people who truly understand you. And this understanding has been built on a foundation of mutual trust and acceptance. You can allow yourself to be who you really are.

But fuck, I will be bringing a camera.
 
I always knew it winnie my dear.:) you've been dying to show off your luminous green mankini since forever. But I want you to know that it's ok. You're among friends here. Friends who are the only people who truly understand you. And this understanding has been built on a foundation of mutual trust and acceptance. You can allow yourself to be who you really are.

But fuck, I will be bringing a camera.

Uh, I think I have gotten myself in over my head. Mystic, can we use your backyard?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top