What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie

Here's the old FCDC building on S Street. Firetrucks partly blocked Connecticut Avenue southbound at S Street, snarling traffic for more than an hour.

eee.jpg


More hot information here: http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/dcfire.htm
 
I reckon something a bit striking but comfortable, not too haute couture. Would you agree?
2j4xb44.jpg
Actually, I was thinking of something more like this.....
valkyrie.jpg

I know that this get up may not be that comfortable, but I reckon if we're going into that arena, then we should be armed and protected. Do you not agree?

But only if the men show up in this particular brand of swimwear:
2mzz2w9.jpg
Oh, I reckon the men could wear whatever they liked, as long as it wasn't something like this:
manview-swim-classic-poser-bikini.jpg


I wonder what advice GT would have on this....She'd be someone worth asking, methinks. :)
 
"I wonder what advice GT would have on this....She'd be someone worth asking, methinks. :)"

Carmel I would be delighted to include her and Kathy(ImOut) at our little BBQ, and all the hotties of ESMB, but like I said I may be in over my head.
 
"I wonder what advice GT would have on this....She'd be someone worth asking, methinks. :)"

Carmel I would be delighted to include her and Kathy(ImOut) at our little BBQ, and all the hotties of ESMB, but like I said I may be in over my head.
Yep, undoubtedly, you already are.....it'll be fun though, and fear not....you'll be in good hands! :whistling:
 
Here's the old FCDC building on S Street. Firetrucks partly blocked Connecticut Avenue southbound at S Street, snarling traffic for more than an hour.

eee.jpg


More hot information here: http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/dcfire.htm

I want to tell you that I have been in that building many times in the 80-ties. I have also been up in the attic and I did some paperwork, reconciliation, bookkeeping project a few times. Very small space to work; you had to duck your head. Since the org didn't make so much money; I am sure their own people did some wirering things. There are scientolgist that are in contruction field.
On that day when the fire broke out I was in South America.
I hope my file got burnt. I know they had more than one storage; I wonder if it was one on the foor below?
I believe The Church of Scientology moved to Fraser House around 1990 when I still was in the area.
I believe they might have owned the building on loan to the banks.
Now the Fraser House is empty since they moved to another building on
16th or 17th Street, N.W..
I know there was a lot of clutter in many spaces.
Friend

How extensie was the fire? How much was destroyed?
What was the outcome of the fire inspection?
There must be a public record of the building somewhere?????
 
Last edited:
"I wonder what advice GT would have on this....She'd be someone worth asking, methinks. :)"

Carmel I would be delighted to include her and Kathy(ImOut) at our little BBQ, and all the hotties of ESMB, but like I said I may be in over my head.

One of the great lessons of life:

When it comes to wimmin, us boy-types are always in over our heads.
 
I want to tell you that I have been in that building many times in the 80-ties. I have also been up in the attic and I did some paperwork, reconciliation, bookkeeping project a few times. Very small space to work. Since the org didn't make so much money; I am sure their own people did some wirering things. There are scientolgist that are in contruction field.
On that day when the fire broke out I was in South America.
I hope my file got burnt. How extensive was the fire?
I believe The Church of Scientology moved to Fraser House around 1990 when I still was in the area.
I believe they might have owned the building on loan to the banks.
Now the Fraser House is empty since they moved to another building on
16th or 17th Street, N.W..
I know there was a lot of clutter in many spaces.
Friend


Yar. This is the 3rd building housing scifaggOTry in Washington D.C. The first was over there somewhere, before I arrived in '57 at the implant station on 19th Street.
 
Actually, I was thinking of something more like this.....
valkyrie.jpg

I know that this get up may not be that comfortable, but I reckon if we're going into that arena, then we should be armed and protected. Do you not agree?

Oh Carmel hon, don't ya think it's them who need protection from us?

25yxjio.jpg


Think of all the fun we'll have:

2ikp2fm.jpg


zx3a5c.jpg


6784ra.jpg


34orp6d.jpg
 
I got a PM inviting me to check out the festivities here. I'm jus' sayin' right here and up front....I'm not flashing anyone. :eyeroll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top