What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston, I got your PM also. I only flash hubby and that hasn't happened much of late. Sorry, I'm a prude in some ways. I'm more into the allure of what's beneath the clothing, rather than showing the actual wares.

And most of those outfits look horribly uncomfortable. And forget about the guys wearing anything less than board shorts. I want my imagination to work, not know everything before the big or little surprise. :happydance: (Board shorts are a throw back to growing up at the beach, some of those guys looked oh so hot in board shorts - nice muscular shoulders from surfing, going down into a nice V to the waist and then board shorts hanging on trim hips. Now I did it!)

Just add long hair to these guys and you all know what I grew up looking at.
 

Attachments

  • surfer 1.jpg
    surfer 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 50
  • surfer 2.jpg
    surfer 2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 59
Kathy, I was not asking for a flash for sure. Just wanted some input into my monster I brewed here in the form of a BBQ originally in "my backyard." I am afraid none of us geriatrics have swimmer bods any longer. My son, however swam for ten years 2 hours a day. Pic is of him and his grandma...she is only about 4'10", he is 6'1" (thank God...I am 5'11")
 

Attachments

  • 100_0579.jpg
    100_0579.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 62
Goodbye

Hello everyone, I have decided to retire, to go on sabbatical, to disappear. I feel my typing fingers have gotten out of control along with my brain, so it is time I do a TAJ and go away.

Thanks.
 
It appears to this avid fan of this thread-that it's been "Hijacked". Not necessarily a bad thing-in fact-since the hijackers are women [ and as stated before-women are basically-superior to men] but this has led to the posting of male photos in "inappropriate bathing attire". It is yuckie! This thread has enjoyed and provide enjoyment based on the posting of "female hotties" photos. The female hottie is the basic force which drives success. Let us rid ourselves of the -male in bathing suits-posts. Please express your umbrage!
 
Hijack

Now you talk about hijack. Sheesh. I've never seen any of Boxxy's tits in this thread, so we can't really say it has been successfully hijacked, yet.

However, I am sure, well, assumptively sure anyhow, that you have heard of a dude called "Barak Obama". Sheesh. The mofok'r is all over the internet. BUTT! Not as all over as is Boxxy.

Well Boxxy disappeared. WhereTF did she go? She may have been hijacked by Barak.

Watch the following video from beginning to end and you will grin and will be a win without scifagg sin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8NFBB7428&feature=related

PS: The new rickroll?
 
Now you talk about hijack. Sheesh. I've never seen any of Boxxy's tits in this thread, so we can't really say it has been successfully hijacked, yet.

However, I am sure, well, assumptively sure anyhow, that you have heard of a dude called "Barak Obama". Sheesh. The mofok'r is all over the internet. BUTT! Not as all over as is Boxxy.

Well Boxxy disappeared. WhereTF did she go? She may have been hijacked by Barak.

Watch the following video from beginning to end and you will grin and will be a win without scifagg sin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8NFBB7428&feature=related

PS: The new rickroll?

That was nice.

:tvhappy:
 
Maybe their fronts fell off.

1264456495847.gif
 
Sad news from Afghanistan

Sorry to divert the thread, but I just learned that a Navy Corpsman (medic) from TN was killed in Afghanistan. He was part of 4LAR Bravo CO, same as my son. Also another LCpl, from NJ, was killed from 4LAR Bravo. LCpl John is safe.

I am so scared. I pray they protect each other. Please keep my son in your prayers.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top