The Anabaptist Jacques
Crusader
I hope that Uncle Sam's fartibitionism finally got handled in auditing.
Thirty-five years later it is hard to tell what was real, what was a dream, and what was a fantasy.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I hope that Uncle Sam's fartibitionism finally got handled in auditing.
Thirty-five years later it is hard to tell what was real, what was a dream, and what was a fantasy.
The Anabaptist Jacques

At that age--there is one thing that may alleviate the problem and that is "WOMEN"! Go get them some......
At that age, about the only thing 'good' about your suggestion is that it would simplify things; they'd then fight about the *women*. Hide the knives.
Zinj
I could tell you the story about waking up my first morning in the cult.
After the "boys" from Villanova lured us to DC with promises of being able to change traffic lights, leave our bodies at will, make ash trays "behave" and see through the girls panties, I had arrived.
The only problem was I needed a place to crash. The aforementioned "boys" secured this tiny one bedroom basement hovel on Swann Street in which approximately 20 people were jammed wall to wall.
My "alarm clock" that fateful morning was the sounds and sights of Uncle Sam making his way to the bathroom buck-naked, stepping on hands and feet and farting rhythmically with every step along the way. Our friends from the Land Down Under might say, a bit more choke and he would've started.
If I had any sense I should have left after I saw that but noooooooooo......
Remember Sammy, loose lips sink ships.


)Tell the one again about boinking the preggers Org mattress...
Remember also, Zeno, something else you learned the hard way -- "Loose lips spoil slips."
![]()
Watch yer back though, Nozzie - Unc Sammy may come back with sumpin' bigger and better 'bout you - and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble in that regard.
Hey Sammy, sounds like you'd just fit right in here - I'd welcome you here anytime, and I'm sure Feral would at his place too (you two have a bit in common, it seems)

![]()
Watch yer back though, Nozzie - Unc Sammy may come back with sumpin' bigger and better 'bout you - and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble in that regard.
Hey Sammy, sounds like you'd just fit right in here - I'd welcome you here anytime, and I'm sure Feral would at his place too (you two have a bit in common, it seems)
We still don't have an answer to whether Margery Wakefield is a former FCDCer. If so, she needs to get in here before somebody lures her into the 'two-word-limit' thread, with all that entails...
Zinj
DCAnon-our very own "president" wants to have an east coast party-----what say you?

dance to the music
CELEBRATE CELEBRATE
dance to the music
Case Dismissed!! Thank your so much noz, TAJ, Sam and Carmel! A month of worry has gone away. Now my life, and my family's life can continure!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yabba dabba bloody doo!dance to the music
CELEBRATE CELEBRATE
dance to the music
Case Dismissed!! Thank your so much noz, TAJ, Sam and Carmel! A month of worry has gone away. Now my life, and my family's life can continure!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What a beaut!

<snip>
Two-- I would love to visit the Great Continent of Australia and meet the awesome exes especially the gracious Lady Carmel Which reminds me---Carmel - I would love to answer any questions that you or others might wish to pose to Uncle Sam.....


