What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
At that age--there is one thing that may alleviate the problem and that is "WOMEN"! Go get them some......

At that age, about the only thing 'good' about your suggestion is that it would simplify things; they'd then fight about the *women*. Hide the knives.

Zinj
 
Ok - then

At that age, about the only thing 'good' about your suggestion is that it would simplify things; they'd then fight about the *women*. Hide the knives.

Zinj

Let's "go for it"-booze and more booze----women-knives and booze-yes- I do see the possibilities of problems with this combo! But--these things still -beat-an "all hands".
 
I could tell you the story about waking up my first morning in the cult.

After the "boys" from Villanova lured us to DC with promises of being able to change traffic lights, leave our bodies at will, make ash trays "behave" and see through the girls panties, I had arrived.

The only problem was I needed a place to crash. The aforementioned "boys" secured this tiny one bedroom basement hovel on Swann Street in which approximately 20 people were jammed wall to wall.

My "alarm clock" that fateful morning was the sounds and sights of Uncle Sam making his way to the bathroom buck-naked, stepping on hands and feet and farting rhythmically with every step along the way. Our friends from the Land Down Under might say, a bit more choke and he would've started.

If I had any sense I should have left after I saw that but noooooooooo......

Remember Sammy, loose lips sink ships.
:hysterical: :clap:

Watch yer back though, Nozzie - Unc Sammy may come back with sumpin' bigger and better 'bout you - and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble in that regard. :whistling:

Hey Sammy, sounds like you'd just fit right in here - I'd welcome you here anytime, and I'm sure Feral would at his place too (you two have a bit in common, it seems :coolwink: )
 
Nozeno...

Tell the one again about boinking the preggers Org mattress...

Remember also, Zeno, something else you learned the hard way -- "Loose lips spoil slips."
 
Last edited:
:hysterical: :clap:

Watch yer back though, Nozzie - Unc Sammy may come back with sumpin' bigger and better 'bout you - and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble in that regard. :whistling:

Hey Sammy, sounds like you'd just fit right in here - I'd welcome you here anytime, and I'm sure Feral would at his place too (you two have a bit in common, it seems :coolwink: )

We have a gentleman's agreement now, I think....:hide:
 
Two things

:hysterical: :clap:

Watch yer back though, Nozzie - Unc Sammy may come back with sumpin' bigger and better 'bout you - and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble in that regard. :whistling:

Hey Sammy, sounds like you'd just fit right in here - I'd welcome you here anytime, and I'm sure Feral would at his place too (you two have a bit in common, it seems :coolwink: )

One- it's going to take time to find something about Mr. Nozeno that doesn't ---make it obvious too those who wish us harm--but boy oh boy there many things that boy has done that are very strange and totally hilarious--he's one funny freakin dude!
Two-- I would love to visit the Great Continent of Australia and meet the awesome exes especially the gracious Lady Carmel Which reminds me---Carmel - I would love to answer any questions that you or others might wish to pose to Uncle Sam.....
 
Holy Smokes! It's been almost a week since anything was posted on this thread. Now that the newspaper distraction is over, let's get back to old FCDC. All the other stuff is just gossip.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
We still don't have an answer to whether Margery Wakefield is a former FCDCer. If so, she needs to get in here before somebody lures her into the 'two-word-limit' thread, with all that entails...

Zinj
 
We still don't have an answer to whether Margery Wakefield is a former FCDCer. If so, she needs to get in here before somebody lures her into the 'two-word-limit' thread, with all that entails...

Zinj

I thought Margery Wakefield was the girl who was on staff as a reg around 1973. She then ended up suing the Church out in Portland Oregan. I could have sworn her name waas magery when she was at fCDC

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
CELEBRATE CELEBRATE

dance to the music

CELEBRATE CELEBRATE

dance to the music

Case Dismissed!! Thank your so much noz, TAJ, Sam and Carmel! A month of worry has gone away. Now my life, and my family's life can continure!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
 
dance to the music

CELEBRATE CELEBRATE

dance to the music

Case Dismissed!! Thank your so much noz, TAJ, Sam and Carmel! A month of worry has gone away. Now my life, and my family's life can continure!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Yabba dabba bloody doo! :buzzin: What a beaut! :D

So pleased for you and yours, Winston, and relieved this end. I'd love to be with ya to pop the bubbly - You enjoy! :happydance:

:bighug:
Carmel
 
<snip>
Two-- I would love to visit the Great Continent of Australia and meet the awesome exes especially the gracious Lady Carmel Which reminds me---Carmel - I would love to answer any questions that you or others might wish to pose to Uncle Sam.....

Seriously Uncle Sammy, I'm a bit 'shy' for this, but I'm gonna go for it anyway. :nervous:

- Were you always as cute and as loving and as alluring as what you are now on ESMB? :whistling: :wink:

- Are you FCDC lot as 'hot' as you make out to be, or are you just pretending? :whistling:

- Is the persona here a total pretence, or is it something that some of us gurrrls are justified in dreaming about as a potential reality? :giggle:

- Have you settled down, or livened up in your later years? :eyeroll:

- Who was the naughtiest of you FCDC lot? :unsure:

- Who was the most sensible of you FCDC lot? :confused2:

- Who was the "catch" of you FCDC lot? :coolwink:

- Is Nozeno the hunk he professes to be, or is he just all talk? :whistling:

- If I knew Mystic back then, would I have drooled over him as I do now? :coolwink:

On a more serious note, and questions to each of you:

- Are you enjoying your life as much now, as what you were back in those good ole days?

- Do you value what you learned, gleaned, and experienced while you were a young man within the ranks of the CofS?

- Despite all the crap and hardship while within the CofS, would you trade that experience for something else?

Uncle Sam, in regard to you visiting this wonderful Continent of Australia - It would be such a pleasure for me and my friends here to meet you too. You'd be more than welcome here any time, and there's no doubt that we'd all have a ride that we'd all treasure and remember! :hug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top