What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutz tew yawl!

Bugger was a placeholder.

Current avatar is not what you think. :omg:

Oh, it's not? :hmm: What do I think it is, do ya reckon? :whistling: And, if it's not, then what is it? :nervous:

I think it's a belly button.

Oh! I thought it must have been an old bullet lodged in the wall of the old FCDC building! :confused2:

I submit that it is a nut some squirrel stashed in a "wrinkle in time" - or in a suggestive knothole on the trunk of a gnarly old tree. :unsure: :wink2:

EP
 
to all...

Mystic is back-mystic is back!!!!!!!
Emma is the bestest "auditor"--even from thousands of miles away she handled the mystic! Congratulations to mystic and the bestest Emma-thank you one and all--life is back to normal at the "fcdc" thread. It's a mighty fine day.
 
Just so we're clear, there will be no prizes awarded for this wanton conjecturing.

If you right click on it to save it, it says Sand Sculpture, so my money is on it being an unusual sand formation. IT technicians unite! (was one for many years)
 
For us all

FuckIt_ImGoingHome.png

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/30/Stand-By-Me-Around-the-World.aspx
 
It sure was..

Sure is hard to get close to the hotties looking like that.

I was so god dam mad at myself and the cos after spending 5 years in my futile search of "OT World" that - I went without for a period of time-albeit- it was only a short period. But- I got over it pretty quickly and found some hotties whom helped me to lick my wounds!
 
Yeah

I was so god dam mad at myself and the cos after spending 5 years in my futile search of "OT World" that - I went without for a period of time-albeit- it was only a short period. But- I got over it pretty quickly and found some hotties whom helped me to lick my wounds!

Yeah. In the words of that world-famous philosopher: Fuck it!
 
Last I saw him was 29 years ago''''

What ever happened to William "Bird" Birdwell?

He was a taxi cab driver-in Boston and was making "cards" for sending messages. He was also looking for his children - he had some with Kathy Wilhere "Greg's sister".
 
He was a taxi cab driver-in Boston and was making "cards" for sending messages. He was also looking for his children - he had some with Kathy Wilhere "Greg's sister".

That's a quite fitting occupation for a Philosopher. I always liked Bird, and Kathy was such an easy person to get along with. Well, I hope they did/are doing well whatever is their present presence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top