Carmel
Crusader
I think it's a belly button.
Oh! I thought it must have been an old bullet lodged in the wall of the old FCDC building! :confused2:
I think it's a belly button.
Bugger was a placeholder.
Current avatar is not what you think.![]()
Oh, it's not?What do I think it is, do ya reckon?
And, if it's not, then what is it?
![]()
I think it's a belly button.
Oh! I thought it must have been an old bullet lodged in the wall of the old FCDC building! :confused2:
:wink2:Just so we're clear, there will be no prizes awarded for this wanton conjecturing.
If you right click on it to save it, it says Sand Sculpture, so my money is on it being an unusual sand formation. IT technicians unite! (was one for many years)
If you right click on it to save it, it says Sand Sculpture, so my money is on it being an unusual sand formation. IT technicians unite! (was one for many years)
OK you win smart ass. Still no prize.
Sand sculpture?![]()
Of 'what'??? - That's the question!
I haz a nuu avatar!
You are using my picture-that was a photo taken of me -after I completed the OT levels! And those were my words-"Fuck it"!
Sure is hard to get close to the hotties looking like that.
I was so god dam mad at myself and the cos after spending 5 years in my futile search of "OT World" that - I went without for a period of time-albeit- it was only a short period. But- I got over it pretty quickly and found some hotties whom helped me to lick my wounds!
It sounds like you guys need to get your ducks in a row..........
Might I suggest this link?
http://www.quacken.com/
What ever happened to William "Bird" Birdwell?
He was a taxi cab driver-in Boston and was making "cards" for sending messages. He was also looking for his children - he had some with Kathy Wilhere "Greg's sister".