Wait till you see your bill...
Zinj
bill franks! Was he everyone's favorite CO?
Hi ya'll. I changed my screen name. Since re-reading "1984" I decided to come back as Winston. Makes perfect sense even without Scn to assume his famous mantle. After all, I feel exactly like him, because today there is no US Constitution nor any sort of freedom from the goons at the Ministry of Plenty.
Ah yes, the so-called "United States". A banking-front corporation located in the swamps of the Potomac River. Founded by genocidists, religious nuts, drunks, land-grabbers, invaders, militarists, and a few good men and women.
Ah yes, the so-called "United States". A banking-front corporation located in the swamps of the Potomac River. Founded by genocidists, religious nuts, drunks, land-grabbers, invaders, militarists, and a few good men and women.
Ah yes, the so-called "United States". A banking-front corporation located in the swamps of the Potomac River. Founded by genocidists, religious nuts, drunks, land-grabbers, invaders, militarists, and a few good men and women.
As for the rest...yup. Except for George Washington. He was one of the most genuinely good people I can think of. When I took the time to do research on his life, it really surprised me at how good a guy he really was.Washington DC has an inordinate amount of "amazin" buildings-parks-museums etc etc to see and to learn from. The memorials alone are worth a visit---the art museums alone are worth a visit - the history alone is worth a visit. Do any of you have a favorite place in DC? If so -do tell........
I have on numerous occasions been given very expensive cameras by tourists who wish to have their pictures taken. Do not give your cameras to a stranger. Being a "local" - we are very aware that some folks who are given cameras to take pictures of tourists-literally - take them home. Tourists are such trusting souls--asking some other person to snap their photo and then seeing that person "run" away with their expensive camera. You would not give a signed blank check or a credit card to a reg so do not give your camera to a stranger.