What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a deep and very serious observation regarding FCDC in the 70s:

There wasn't enough fucking going on!

Either you spent too much time in the auditing chair or you have a seriously huge appetite.

Both are true.

FuckingSign.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey nozeno and mystic and anabaptist

just perused the chat line and sneakster thinks i am a troll or SO plant or something trying to stir up violence. In reality I was trying to find out if he is a bullshit artist or a gun deviant type because of the response he made several days back about a remark I made re the SEALS and the pirates. He spouted off this long diatribe on the type of weapons used, scopes and the fourth sniper who broke a shield right before the whack.

For the fucking record, this made me suspicious of him as a real gun nut. I am not a gun nut, but I own several. My kids introduced them to me, both having been marines. I am utterly law abiding, and my kids have drilled me like DIs at Parris Island, SC on the safe use of firearms. Yes, I am very suspicious of Sneakster, just as he must be of me. But you guys know me from 1972 to 1976 at FCDC. I am no agitator. From my point of view, much of the crap on this site is just spewing rumors I guess. Please be my buddies and understand.
 
just perused the chat line and sneakster thinks i am a troll or SO plant or something trying to stir up violence. In reality I was trying to find out if he is a bullshit artist or a gun deviant type because of the response he made several days back about a remark I made re the SEALS and the pirates. He spouted off this long diatribe on the type of weapons used, scopes and the fourth sniper who broke a shield right before the whack.

For the fucking record, this made me suspicious of him as a real gun nut. I am not a gun nut, but I own several. My kids introduced them to me, both having been marines. I am utterly law abiding, and my kids have drilled me like DIs at Parris Island, SC on the safe use of firearms. Yes, I am very suspicious of Sneakster, just as he must be of me. But you guys know me from 1972 to 1976 at FCDC. I am no agitator. From my point of view, much of the crap on this site is just spewing rumors I guess. Please be my buddies and understand.

Yeah we're cool.

Just try not to scare the chillin'.

Why can't we all just get along?
 
just perused the chat line and sneakster thinks i am a troll or SO plant or something trying to stir up violence. In reality I was trying to find out if he is a bullshit artist or a gun deviant type because of the response he made several days back about a remark I made re the SEALS and the pirates. He spouted off this long diatribe on the type of weapons used, scopes and the fourth sniper who broke a shield right before the whack.

For the fucking record, this made me suspicious of him as a real gun nut. I am not a gun nut, but I own several. My kids introduced them to me, both having been marines. I am utterly law abiding, and my kids have drilled me like DIs at Parris Island, SC on the safe use of firearms. Yes, I am very suspicious of Sneakster, just as he must be of me. But you guys know me from 1972 to 1976 at FCDC. I am no agitator. From my point of view, much of the crap on this site is just spewing rumors I guess. Please be my buddies and understand.

I don't know Sneakster but I do know you from FCDC and I will vouch for you as an ex. I don't think you are a gun nut, just a nutty Republican. But you're OUR nutty Republican and being an ex-FCDCer you are not required to salute any Sea Org Officers.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Last edited:
WOMEN!!!!

What we need in this country is a "Woman President". And a congress full of folks whom are neither -republicans or democrats but people who'll represent people with no other ideology inside their heads.
 
Oh god. Big Brother is bad enough. Do we really want Big Momma?

Wear your helmet when you play tiddleywinks! You could put your eye out!

Zinj
 
the message would be..

Some of the campaign signs would be "How about a Hottie" or "The Hotties already got your number" or "She is Hot as it gets" or "She is a howling Hottie">
 
What we need in this country is a "Woman President". And a congress full of folks whom are neither -republicans or democrats but people who'll represent people with no other ideology inside their heads.

Thank you for your nomination, I graciously accept.
 
Ok-this is the deal...

Thank you for your nomination, I graciously accept.

Since - I have the utmost respect for you personally-and- I absolutely and totally endorse your activities as a part of anonymous-and- you have proven yourself as an intelligent and sentient human being-and-you live in Washington,D.C. - you are hereby nominated to be "President".
Election to be held - soon - very soon.
 
Please do me a favor

Thank you for your nomination, I graciously accept.

and I will vote for you forever. Just restore my right to go bang bang (refer to the soon to be the ignored amendment, by this admin). And to show my gratitude, I have already started putting little holes in my McCain/Palin poster with my Model 94 Winchester 30-30. (It goes BANG BANG really really loudly.)
 
ok -then

and I will vote for you forever. Just restore my right to go bang bang (refer to the soon to be the ignored amendment, by this admin). And to show my gratitude, I have already started putting little holes in my McCain/Palin poster with my Model 94 Winchester 30-30. (It goes BANG BANG really really loudly.)

I, too, vote for DC Anon-oh - the voting has started--so that's 2 for and 0 for anyone else.

To-Winston---I'm glad that you are "shooting" again--you are shooting outside-right? Or do you get to play inside the house?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top