That's a good one Sammy.
How come you never told me that one? I thought I heard all of your stories at least once.
![]()
Nope--- there are many more stories--it's just that - I forget!!! My theatan is just plain ole old! Plus- the cult - had control of my mind for a few years-wowzie-that put a crimp --oh --- wait a "story ' emerges--it's about-- it is about "you". One time- we were together at Barb and Craigs--and the sun had passed the yardarm-so -you were indulging in alcohol and they had a small pool on their property and I was wondering how long it would take you to swim to and fro [it was early winter and a bit cold]. The pool was filled with lots and lots of debris-mostly leaves and twigs and filthy water.Off you went-running-diving-and into the water you went. It took you less time than was estimated so you won the prize which was a whole cup of yellow mustard which you ate - again- in less time than estimated so you won another prize which was 2 cups of brown mustard,,,,,,,,,,,
Oh my what I have I started?
One correction, it wasn't a pool. It was a scuzzy pond.
I love mustard as you know.
You are right--a very scuzzy pond and yup- you are a mustard eater.... lots of my stories involve you!!! What do do??? This board [esmb] loves their stories and stories about the notorious Nozeno the infamous leader of the fcdc thread-- I bet Carmel is really wetting herself in anticipation of stories about "vous". What to do???? Well - there was this time[golly- alcohol - again plays a role] you - Ted - and I plus the wives were down on the eastern shore on the secluded water front property and we had some -booze--- a raft-some flares-some gas- and whole lot of imagination and night was coming and boats were making their way up the river and you...........[we need to come to terms-here].
OK truce.
This can go both ways ya know?
Maybe you should look at the suppressed memories thread. There may be something useful there for you as far as suppressing memories is concerned. Either that or I could come up there and kick your butt.
By the way, you left out the kerosene and candle wax.
Nozeno,
I saw your qote from "The Black Swan." It is an incredible book which I recommend everyone read.
The Anabaptist Jacques
Gotta luv it and Fooled by Randomness too (same author).
Gotta luv it and Fooled by Randomness too (same author).
Keep a dictionary (NO demo kit required) handy when reading this guy. I suggest and electronic version where you can also hear a robot pronounce the words that you should have learned to pronounce had you not been chasing skirts in school.
No problem. I went to an all boys Catholic high school and I didn't bother with the two guys who wore skirts.
The Anabaptist Jacques

That's not what I heard.![]()
This is so not fair!!!<snip>
Well - there was this time[golly- alcohol - again plays a role] you - Ted - and I plus the wives were down on the eastern shore on the secluded water front property and we had some -booze--- a raft-some flares-some gas- and whole lot of imagination and night was coming and boats were making their way up the river and you...........[we need to come to terms-here].


This is so not fair!!!![]()
And he.........what???
Come on Noz, what an earth could be so embarrassing for a bloke like you? Let Uncle Sammy share it - Clearly that's what this thread is about!![]()

Carmel:
I'm not embarrassed about any of my antics. If anything I cling to some sort of immature pride about the shenanigans.
I've done a LOT of nutty (funny) things and I have NO regrets, however, what I'm trying to do is tamp down any more personal information being spilled as I still have a reason to fly below the radar.
![]()
I'll see if I can come up with some that won't leave me so exposed.
- Makes sense and a totally reasonable excuse!
(Glad to know that I can stop thinking of you as a wuss
)Note: this should be my 1000th post-but the counter on esmb has malfunctioned.
In celebration of my next star - I am granting an exclusive interview with an anonymous reporter:
Interviewer-What do you like about esmb?
Uncle-That I can use the word evil to describe the cos as it pertains to "disconnection-fair gaming-forced sea org abortions-treatment of staff-etc etc etc etc" without getting a lightening bolt that blows off my head.
Interviewer-Is there anything you dislike about esmb?
Uncle- oh yeah! There is no icon to click that would take me back in time so that I can play with the "hotties" on the FCDC thread-once again! That would make my day!
Interviewer- What is it with you and Nozeno?
Uncle-I am his biggest fan! This guy is so freakin smart. Once -late at night in a laundromat-our one night off while on staff-he translated 'DMSMH' from english to greek and latin- I've never seen that done before-boy- I was impressed. And his humanitarian work- currently he's acting as a 'big sister' to runaway teenage girls that he meets at bus depots.He'- while acting as a she is teaching these young hotties how to become real women! Nozeno-is awesome!
Interviewer-What do you thing about the activities of Anonymous?
Uncle-Tomorrow I will be submitting a nomination to the Nobel Prize Committee that Anonymous be awarded the Noble Prize in "Pest Control and Extermination". these guys and gals really Rock- DCAnon is my favorite!!!!
Interviewer-Did you get anything at all out of your time on staff?
Uncle- Oh yes! Being a reg-I had lots of practice of emptying our parishioners bank accounts-it's good training to become a 'capitalist pig'!
Interviewer- Were you ever sent to ethics?
Uncle- Once-a sea org mission came to fcdc to get our ethics really IN --I was told to write up a list of all terminals that I had a 2D with-well -it took a lot longer than they thought but I did manage to fill out several pages to list all my partners but boy oh boy was that super FUN - I got to recall all the great times I had- my needle really floated when I wrote my success story--the mission got recalled-oh well.
Interviewer- One last question--what is with you and the rest of the boys on the fcdc thread-you all seem to be obsessed by "hotties'?
Uncle- That is not entirely true-almost entirely true but we do have our exceptions-take the Anabaptist-he likes the hotties but he'll argue with anyone about anything with great intellectually gravitas. And our ole boy Winston from Virginia-he too really loves the hotties but he shares his love with guns-nuclear power plants and Ronald Regan and music. Then there is Mystic--he really loved the hotties back in the day but he knew lrh and he came up with 'by passed charge' so not all his attention was on the girls. And Nozeno-enough said --he's flying under the radar right now.
The counter is working-now -so this post get the star.
Congratulations, Uncle Sam!!!
You're a little "Silver"!
Awe. That's so cute.