The Anabaptist Jacques
Crusader
Happy 4th of July everybody!
The Anabaptist Jacques
The Anabaptist Jacques
Happy 4th of July everybody!
The Anabaptist Jacques
It's my Birthday! May all be blessed!
Ah, Uncle Sam, sorry that I missed your birthday - I hope that it was a good one, that you were pampered, and that ya splurged on it!It's my Birthday! May all be blessed!
Ah, Uncle Sam, sorry that I missed your birthday - I hope that it was a good one, that you were pampered, and that ya splurged on it!![]()
![]()
Love,
Carmel
Nozeno is not posting-something about needing a break but what is most distrubing-is that he has some new project-whereas- he's trying to become "normal"---wtf?
There is no chance for that to actualize--but- the fact that he's trying is "just not right". He knows that I'm against this project because it disrupts the world's harmony[maybe]. I need him to be his normal self-my world has determined points of stability and he's one of them.
It's probably "his wife"--who just happens to be one of the brightest-most intelligent and wonderful women that I've met-but-she may require 'him' to be "more normal". I'm praying that he'll come to his senses and buy his wife a gift and the world will return to 'normal".
Let us chant-"no-zen-yao"!
Thanks for the info, Uncle Sam. I don't have concerns about Nozeno ever becoming "normal" though - I just don't think that it's in his blood.Nozeno is not posting-something about needing a break but what is most distrubing-is that he has some new project-whereas- he's trying to become "normal"---wtf?
There is no chance for that to actualize--but- the fact that he's trying is "just not right". He knows that I'm against this project because it disrupts the world's harmony[maybe]. I need him to be his normal self-my world has determined points of stability and he's one of them.
It's probably "his wife"--who just happens to be one of the brightest-most intelligent and wonderful women that I've met-but-she may require 'him' to be "more normal". I'm praying that he'll come to his senses and buy his wife a gift and the world will return to 'normal".
Let us chant-"no-zen-yao"!
I'm already missing him, and am hoping he'll be back soon.Nozeno becoming normal? This is a disturbing thought. It could upset the planet's balance.
I for one, will miss him.
The Anabaptist Jacques

I feel totally out of the loop with Nozeno. What is going on? Sam sounds as if something wacky is going on...almost like Noz is back in Scn to my wierd way of looking at the world. So please, straighten Mr 1984 on current events.
Thanks![]()
when my neice showed me that pic, i roundly chastised her for making me look like the dirty old man i am. Really hate to be reminded in such graphic fashion that I have lost "the bloom of youth." (Don't feel quite so bad behind the cello however.)
I feel totally out of the loop with Nozeno. What is going on? Sam sounds as if something wacky is going on...almost like Noz is back in Scn to my wierd way of looking at the world. So please, straighten Mr 1984 on current events.
Thanks![]()
I just heard from Nozeno-all is well on his end-well almost-he says he has to concentrate on his real life work [boring stuff-but needs to be done]. He'll be back as soon as he "clears the planet".
He is ok--and--it was my "bad" -posting about him becoming "normal". No more noise from his end about that crap!

What if -by law-every citizen was required to be armed. What type of "gun' would you arm yourself with? A rifle? Handgun? RPG? Automatic or not?
What if -by law-every citizen was required to be armed. What type of "gun' would you arm yourself with? A rifle? Handgun? RPG? Automatic or not?
Would the "hotties' be attracted to a certain "weapon"? Long or short barrel? Would a machine gun mounted on your hummer - be cool? Or would you have a large assortment of guns-like- the hotties have and call them accessories for every occasion?