What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never could figure Wilhere out...such talent, ability, but still a goon?? Does not compute. He was my first auditor. Just proves that even sane people can delude themselves to the point that they are no longer sane.

Mystic, I would love to hear the dirt on Greg...if only to shake my head in pity.
 
I never could figure WIlhere out. Such talent and ability, and still a goon. He was my first auditor. Just proves that a sane person can delude themselves into becoming not sane.

Mystic, I would like to hear the dirt on Greg, if only to hang my head in pity...
 
Guy Love...

Quote from Myssy (my quote function isn't working)
Oh yes, Winston, I'm glad you brought him up. This thread needs to be loaded with carryings on about Greg. That motherfucker is BETRAYING our Spirit of FCDC. We need to applaude him, trash him, rake him over hot coals, over cold farts and rip him a new brainhole.

Oh Myssy. I loved Greg Wilhere. At a time when things started to get pretty insane, he didn't lose it, and took flak to guard and protect what sanity remained. At least, that's what I observed from my position at the time. I was probably a pain in the ass to him, but whenever I needed help or back up and went to him for it, he used his position to help. A decade later when Sandy was in ANZO, she did the same. :bigcry:

I still love him, and have a hope for good things from him.

While I do not know Greg, wasn't he the guy in one of the L's promo videos? He had a really nice presence anyway and I liked him a lot - even had L's paid for at one time but never got there.:melodramatic:

And just to be a bit puckish here - Carmel Darlin' ya well know that men express love and affection for each other in ways unlike guls do...as in:

"Hey uglier'n me - yo mama let you outta the house today?" :wink2:

"Boy - you look like you been hit wif a ugly stick!" :p

"Son -I b'lieve I'm gonna push you rite inta that bob-wire fence!":eyeroll:

My experience says that if Greg were to appear at Mystic's place that after the dust settled that "kawphie" would be brewing and all would be just F'n ducky! :yes:

Jes sayin...sure would be nice if Greg happened to read this thread...

Mike
 
yeah EP...there are many I wouldn't mind having kawphphie with. Methinks those oldies I know are in such deep doo doo they don't know where to turn.
Greg Wilhere would be the perfect "dear leader," if DM would suddenly have an "unfortunate accident."
 
According to the Morton book, Wilhere was Tom Cruise's original 'handler' till Davey took over the job himself.

Zinj
 
Greg Wilhere.........

was always a "good guy"--before 'fcdc' and even much later when he is/was a high ranking so member--reports I have from various "in" people always say kind and wonderful things about Greg!
He is the "enigma" of what it is to be a life long so member--he joined staff when he was 21 and now he's 60 years old. No wealthy parents--no one to call for real help--maybe he would call me [I've know him since he was 18 years old] but-since- I am not held in high regard by - those still in--I doubt he'd reach out!
He's the one who drives me "nuts" when I think of wasted lives spent "being a hubbard minion". Greg would have achieved great success in any area of life-if he wished it. But- alas-this is not to be.
Even though- I would like to "trash" any and all execs of this "cult"--I just cannot trash Greg--he's always been a good guy...and I wish him the best.....
Sandy his first wife--befriended me on 2 major life events and - again-- I wish her well and thank her for what she did for me.... It's very "grey" this thing we call life--no absolute black and white-even if we wish it to be so simple--at least not for me...
May the universe-bless- Greg!
 
For me, Greg and Sandy represented all that I once thought was good about Scientology and all the hopes I had ffrom Scientology. My opinion of Scientology has changed, but I still
hold Greg and Sandy in high regard.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
This is what....

According to the Morton book, Wilhere was Tom Cruise's original 'handler' till Davey took over the job himself.

Zinj

According to some documents that I saw on the net-Greg was given the job of finding tc a suitable scientological "girl friend". Greg traveled coast to coast looking for the right "hottie" for this hollywood movie guy. Sounds like a "pimp's" job. Well- Greg is a handsome man-with a great personality so--he did what he was "told" to do. But-alas- he couldn't find the right "hottie".
This is what drives me 'nuts" about Greg-denigrating himself---also---not to forget is "why" he and Sandy divorced--was it because she pulled in multiple sclerosis and he wasn't or couldn't stay with such a "downstat". This is the "gray' area-not all good--not all bad. He was a very good friend-but- that was so many years ago--I do wish he was a good friend today--but those "in' and those "out" are the oil and water of this "church".
 
For me, Greg and Sandy represented all that I once thought was good about Scientology and all the hopes I had ffrom Scientology. My opinion of Scientology has changed, but I still
hold Greg and Sandy in high regard.

The Anabaptist Jacques

TAJ I feel exactly the same way. Greg was the reason I joined staff, that bright shining example of good that swayed me to stay in. There is no better example of what we were aspiring to do. I wish we could rescue him, but at this point that is tilting at windmills. Greg if you ever read stuff on here, know that you have hundreds if not thousands of fans.
 
Oh this is great what we're saying here about Greg. Yes, a delicious enigma, darn near a paradox. Note none of us have brought up any trash about Greg. The only trash I can think of is his evidently deep suffering from clamosis. Yes, such a waste. Damn near makes me cry.

Now if Uncle Sam could just get in touch with the Silver Surfer he might be able to convince the Surfer to go in there and just abduct Greg.
 
No lagging!

Hey, this thread is some 8,000 posts behind 'What is Identics'. Who cares what identics is. No slam on John Galusha. I knew John well. Always liked him. But it's just another therapacious therapubicness.

Poast MOAR!
 
Gosh, if identics gets too many votes, we could end up being ruled by them! We must get our people to the polls. I for one would much rather have mystic, uncle sam, the anabaptist jacques, dcanon, and nozeno as my representatives on this board. And it wouldn't hurt my quest for more little stars, either.
 
I think we should also make Anonsparrow a special representative.

If you didn't see it, make sure you catch his videos where he went down to Flag this week and protested. He was at FCDC for two straight weeks and then went down to Flag for a weekend.

He had the security guards at Flag shaking like they could hear the musical chairs music in the background.

He is former FCDC staff, so I say we nominate Anonsparrow as our Secretary of Protest and give him the highest medal of honor along with DCAnon.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Hey, this thread is some 8,000 posts behind 'What is Identics'. Who cares what identics is. No slam on John Galusha. I knew John well. Always liked him. But it's just another therapacious therapubicness.

Poast MOAR!

The name is actually "Idenics," with no "t."
And who cares what Idenics is? Obviously not you, but apparently quite a few people do care or it wouldn't be the most viewed thread on ESMB.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top