What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
33utpxz.jpg
 
I just now heard a report/rumor that today is Winnie the Smith's birthday.

If so,

HappyBirthday57.gif


If not...well, that comes later, and it might not be pretty.
 
Whew! I'm glad it really is Winnie's birthday, now I don't have to post The Ugly Pic. Instead, let's have a "Life Goes On Forever" pic:

Evstafiev-bosnia-cello.jpg


 
Winston

Happy Birthday--may your dreams be filled with scenes of --hotties - dancing and frolicking-playing with one another all in honor of you.
ps-don't let your wife see these scenes playing out in your mind's eye
 

Noz...please let us revert to THIS pic, not yours. Whew! I am celebrating my birthday with a very sore shoulder due to too much cello practice. Ain't it wonderful getting old. Zinj, the pressure is too much for this old guy...I feel like the building behind that cellist, Mystic. Give me a few more days.
 

I would like to be the back of that cello. :) It would be such fun to show her the proper postition to hold the instrument...I would have to take it away and position it between her legs as it should be held. :happydance: I may just have to give her a lecture before placing it, with her adoring eyes fixed on me. Ofcourse my adoring eyes may make me lose concentration. :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top