I..I...I think I'm in love.
Mystic-you have confused me--is it he woman or the cello?
PS---hello to The Anabaptist-hope you are keeping tabs on us.
Mystic, you want to be the cello.
It seems to be one of those areas where women either do not understand men or the real intent is status games among their female friends.Some women spend a fortune on outfitting themselves with very expensive clothes and accessories-shoes seem to be one of these items where a woman cannot have enough of.
While men on the other-hand will place carefully folded bills [money] in a female dancers g-string or thong while the dancer gyrates dressed in the least amount of clothing possible so that she is not completely nude.
Is this a dichotomy?
I have a tendency to quite agree this is not a hottie. However, this brings up a most, most deep philosophical investigation: Is this a hottie to someone, anyone, out there across the many races of the many life forms? Is there a life-intended "mate" for such and do they turn each other on?
Oh the other hand, I think this investigation should be deleted.
They're in Brazil, of course. Everybody knows that.
http://www.puntacaribe.com/brazilian_beach_culture.htm
And:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugQ-QCfaRcs
That is so thong, something theriously thong with that. BON DIA!
He said "thong".Winnie, what is that woman doing to your cello? :confused2:
Sure.Yeah, I had nookie with my female students after their instruments spontaneously combusted.Sure.
Instruments going on fire might be a stretch but how do you know a couple of those female students didn't want to have nookie? Were you putting out all the right moves?

This cello definitely wants polishing and tuning.
![]()