What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
For posterity

Pandora and Wisner
PandoraandBobby.jpg
 
Some guy named Gordon and Dave Richards in background, oh and Bobby Jacobs big beak in the first photo with G.

Gordon-1.jpg
 
More posterity

I see Dave Richards, John Hoffman, Jill Press, Jill Press's mother, Jeff Kronin, Wisner, Lorraine Shefferman, and I think John Ruane to the right of Wisner. Also Rich Arnold. I see half of Sydney's head in the lower photo. Can't remember her last name. EDIT: SYDNEY DAVIS.
DaveRichardsandothers.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here is the (in) famous Peter Letterese lower left with Jill Press. Joan Tourtellot upper right. I see Brad Sweigart in the mob scene.

PeterLandothers.jpg
 
These are photoed shopped !

NOZ--now you've done it-you've gone too far-which I didn't think was possible ! Old memories-now have turned into old people-looking at photos of far -far different times--Ye Gawd--no more !
 
NOZ--now you've done it-you've gone too far-which I didn't think was possible ! Old memories-now have turned into old people-looking at photos of far -far different times--Ye Gawd--no more !

Don't worry, I don't see you in any of these. You were probably out banging some mark so that you could clean out her bank account.

I think I do see your wife in one of them though,. Not easy to find. Call me and I'll tell you where.
 
NOZ--now you've done it-you've gone too far-which I didn't think was possible ! Old memories-now have turned into old people-looking at photos of far -far different times--Ye Gawd--no more !

I think you have the book, but here is one Zinj floated a while ago.

mystic01.jpg
 
I think you have the book, but here is one Zinj floated a while ago.

mystic01.jpg

OH-gawd----folks-the photo is not 'uncle sam"-it is another.....I don't have the book in question but I know that my name is in it--good lord--what has happened to this world---we need "hotties"-please post photos of your favorites and let us get back to our business.
 
OH-gawd----folks-the photo is not 'uncle sam"-it is another.....I don't have the book in question but I know that my name is in it--good lord--what has happened to this world---we need "hotties"-please post photos of your favorites and let us get back to our business.

This is Uncle Sammy's daddy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top