I'm just testing if the board is working. There has only been one post in the last hour.
The Anabaptist Jacques
NOZ--now you've done it-you've gone too far-which I didn't think was possible ! Old memories-now have turned into old people-looking at photos of far -far different times--Ye Gawd--no more !
NOZ--now you've done it-you've gone too far-which I didn't think was possible ! Old memories-now have turned into old people-looking at photos of far -far different times--Ye Gawd--no more !
I think you have the book, but here is one Zinj floated a while ago.
![]()
OH-gawd----folks-the photo is not 'uncle sam"-it is another.....I don't have the book in question but I know that my name is in it--good lord--what has happened to this world---we need "hotties"-please post photos of your favorites and let us get back to our business.
Hey!
Who derailed this thread?!
Where's the chicks?
Ok now, back to business and the life blood of this thread:
![]()