What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php
 
Every time I seem to post

There is another post on "sloppy days aboard the Apollo," or some such title. Come on boys, how are we to compete? And you dolts who post there, why encourage it? FCDC circa 1970 FOREVER!!!

:happydance:
 
FCDC could be a thorn in the side of the SO. When I was at AOLA in late '73 I think it was, doing the OatTee levels, Sam Loria was the C/O and he used to stomp through AOLA bitching like a C/O is supposed to bitch about how this "outer org" (his term), which was FCDC, had a higher GI than AOLA.
 
FCDC could be a thorn in the side of the SO. When I was at AOLA in late '73 I think it was, doing the OatTee levels, Sam Loria was the C/O and he used to stomp through AOLA bitching like a C/O is supposed to bitch about how this "outer org" (his term), which was FCDC, had a higher GI than AOLA.

I was there then doing Oat Tea levels too. I lived across the street at the Westlake Lanai.

This is what I looked like back then. I'm the blond. The girl is Laurie Noonan who married Michael Douglas and later Dave Engelhart.

picture.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top