I had a religious epiphany on PCP. Does that count?
Zinj
only if you wore a Scientology bumper badge while dancing at the Fillmore.
nah, was about '70 in Chico and we were driving bikes with 2 gallon Red Mountain Rose racks.
Was a true religious experience though.
Zinj
I had a religious epiphany on PCP. Does that count?
Zinj
A friend of mine got into Scientology by walking into the org while high on LSD (really). Little did he know that his strange trip was just beginning...
A friend of mine got into Scientology by walking into the org while high on LSD (really). Little did he know that his strange trip was just beginning...
?! 

The first half-dozen or so clams I met were all pot-smoking jazz musicians. I figured clamism is what pot-smoking jazz musicians do on the side, so I went along for the ride.
Originally Posted by Enthetan
A friend of mine got into Scientology by walking into the org while high on LSD (really). Little did he know that his strange trip was just beginning...

Who is this in this pic? I know it's someone we know but I can't quite put my finger on it.
![]()
I know but I ain't sayin'.
Me Too !
Come on Mystic--it's the Qb's sister and ,,,,,,,?
Me Too !
Come on Mystic--it's the Qb's sister and ,,,,,,,?

That was my guess too.![]()
There is a baseball bat---in someone's hands who "swung away" and didn't seem to care ! A real carefree kind of guy.
Whom ever posts a pic of a hottie --asap ! Wins something-not sure "what" -probably "applause"-yep-I'll applaud you !!! Thursday is coming soon --get your "hotties posted"--my stats of "posted hotties"-needs some help-so I get to go home after 2 pm to eat a Thanksgiving feast--hurry up-now- I need the calories !!!!! And THANK YOU !!!!!!!
![]()
Zinj
sammie you old grouch. ok. the bat is an overt.
i am neither carefree nor uncaring.
will you concede the point or suffer a defense?

Hey girls, it looks like the boyz are just woffling on again like they do (without posting lurid pics), so it would seem it's safe to come back!![]()
