What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, lookie there, a singing Bird!

And about those people we knew who are still in, man o man, whatever it is that keeps them in at this late dying-cult date has to be some sort of mindfuck ye and me just cannot yet grok. Oh yuk.

It must be that today they are not the same people we knew back then.

Too long in the mindfuck and you become somebody else.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Just want to say HELLO to all !!!!! Especially to the ole staff from the early 70's---and to let you know Nozzie is FREE as one can be--I'll stop by from time to time-take care --with the greatest of regards to you !!!
 
fREEnOZZIE.jpg
 
Can you give we who didn't know "nozzie" some background
so we'll know why we should "Free Nozzie"???

:thankyou:

Tory/Magoo
 
Can you give we who didn't know "nozzie" some background
so we'll know why we should "Free Nozzie"???

:thankyou:

Tory/Magoo

Nozzie was one of the fun guys at FCDC in its heyday, before the SO screwed the place. I think from about 1970 to 1974 maybe it was pulling in a bunch of money and we the staff had fun. Well, I will qualify that...some had fun. Then Dave Richards and Don Cooper and other assorted personages started the Inquistion. That was a factor in my walking out the door...senior people suddenly under "investigation" of being SP. We were all your typical college kids out to save the who knows what, and when people I admired were accused of stuff I said "fuck this shit," or something akin to that. I missed 1812/1814 19th Street org also--a historic place as Blubbard hisself lived there in the late 50s. Busted my arse moving to 2125 S street, only to get not one word of thanks. From peeps I admired at the time.

Anyhoo, Nozzie would not hurt a fly. He is a good guy. And funny as hell. ESMB has lost one of its comedians. SO

FREE NOZZIE​
 
Nozzie was one of the fun guys at FCDC in its heyday, before the SO screwed the place. I think from about 1970 to 1974 maybe it was pulling in a bunch of money and we the staff had fun. Well, I will qualify that...some had fun. Then Dave Richards and Don Cooper and other assorted personages started the Inquistion. That was a factor in my walking out the door...senior people suddenly under "investigation" of being SP. We were all your typical college kids out to save the who knows what, and when people I admired were accused of stuff I said "fuck this shit," or something akin to that. I missed 1812/1814 19th Street org also--a historic place as Blubbard hisself lived there in the late 50s. Busted my arse moving to 2125 S street, only to get not one word of thanks. From peeps I admired at the time.

Anyhoo, Nozzie would not hurt a fly. He is a good guy. And funny as hell. ESMB has lost one of its comedians. SO

FREE NOZZIE​

i suppose in a manner of speaking we pulled in money. factually we produced income mostly from selling and delivering books, training and auditing. a few paid preclears asked for refunds and received it after jumping through a few less than abusive hoops. to my knowledge no one who bought training asked for a refund. but does anyone remember David "speed" Ream? something happened with him and his money i thought looked funky at the time then it was not long thereafter when they tried to feed me crap i would not take and kathy and i split
 
i suppose in a manner of speaking we pulled in money. factually we produced income mostly from selling and delivering books, training and auditing. a few paid preclears asked for refunds and received it after jumping through a few less than abusive hoops. to my knowledge no one who bought training asked for a refund. but does anyone remember David "speed" Ream? something happened with him and his money i thought looked funky at the time then it was not long thereafter when they tried to feed me crap i would not take and kathy and i split

Ya, I remember David quite well. He married what's-her-name, from Baltimore...Marcia. Marcia, what was your last name?

Dave inherited a hunk of $$$, dumped a hunk into the cult, started buying stuff including I think it was a Ferrari which broke down somewhere traveling in Canada so they just left it there, dumped it.

Sheesh.

As to where he and Marcia went from that point, I donno.

And "Speed" was his actual middle name.


 
Re: FCDC circa 1970--It was a Jag

Ream bought a Jag--I took -well the cos through me -did get a lot of loot from him-and he left the Jag in Florida-never knew what happen to either one of them. Marcia did get Dave to buy her OT levels--they were fun.
 
Interesting. I knew Dave Ream but not this info, or maybe I forgot it. Bet he wishes he had bought gold now instead of "scientological services."
 
Well piles of dog poop. I think her last name was not Glorious. Marcia...Marcia...sheesh...I can't get her last name. If it was Glorious, well, piles of dog poop.

We may have to appeal to Uncle Sam.


 
Marcia who was with Ream wasn't Quinn--not Glorious either but closer due to her last name which I don't absolutely remember did start with a "G" and she was from Baltimore--she was "great"-after she looted Ream she went back to her old boyfriend also from Baltimore--if we want to find Ream we should start with checking out all the used car lots that sell expensive old cars----I remember sitting with him on Wednesday nights clipping bearer bonds which we would sell the next day right before 2pm--always had upstats with him around !!

PS-- Nozzie is still up to his old ways--sending out stuff that gets ya laughing so hard that your belly hurts.Real " belly busters".
 
Ya, I remember David quite well. He married what's-her-name, from Baltimore...Marcia. Marcia, what was your last name?

Dave inherited a hunk of $$$, dumped a hunk into the cult, started buying stuff including I think it was a Ferrari which broke down somewhere traveling in Canada so they just left it there, dumped it.

Sheesh.

As to where he and Marcia went from that point, I donno.

And "Speed" was his actual middle name.



coooooool....

marcia GLORIOUS!!! was perhaps her name...it seems being posted in qual was but a way to mark time until her limo appeared... yaaaaassssss...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top