What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps: I'd totally forgotten that she became Franks' communicator. Damn. You really ARE a clear. Franks didn't like me much, so I guess thats why he hardly ever sent her to "communicate" with me.
 
Blue, baby

Clear blue eyes. A doll. Did I say she was a doll? Is that from OTII?

There were many fine-looking women there -- MABS... stunning (rich, too!), Vanna Bonta, in a spacey kind of way, MA Dubin, crazy as a bedbug, but a true believer and fine to look at, Suzy Kallman, sexy-cute -- her new name is Suzy Kane, aka Champagne Suzy on this website... http://www.fortydeuce.com/bio_suzy.php, MaryAnn O'Donnell, before she turned evil, I already creamed over Lynn Fountain, Debbie Matson, before she turned evil, Julie Stanard/Mervine, a muscular, handsome, fun wench, Allison Tierney/Kimmel, sweet, hot, and fun, Linda Purdue, perfect hair, perfect skin that looked like fine china, fab bod, half the XY's in the org bonered when hubby Pat (a looker himself) started banging somebody or other. Same for Suzy Kallman when she started cheating with Wisner and a few others and drove poor Eugene over the cliff.

I'll have to stop now. Difficult to type with one hand. Lucky the keyboard is Scotchguarded.
 
hahahahahaha

I knew who you were the first time I read one of your posts and you've confirmed it with each subsequent one. Good to see you around these parts. Or any parts - its been a while.
 
It's like you're reading my mail ... Mabs ... Vanna (my dear, dear FSM, now married to an actual spaceman) ... Did you forget Eva, Marti, Carol, Jeanette, Vicki, or were they post-franks?
 
Ran an Enemy Condition on me...

You found out who I really am!

Along the same lines as the last post, once I had to get something or other OK'd by the LRH Comm, Sandy Wilhere. She was a bit older than most, but was still a fine looking woman. Very pretty, and a great body. Well... she'd just had a baby, and was nursing, so her already-ample bazooms had BA-ZOOOOOMED. I had some sort of deadline on my signature from her, so was banging on the door in the attic to see her. She yelled back that she was nursing. I REALLY needed the signature, so.... she let me in. It was like seeing the Monitor and the Merrimac. Two torpedoes ready to launch, sir. And no, I didn't get her eye color!!

I've read in several places that she's at Int basically waiting to die of MS. Shitty way to treat a fanatical employee and fine person.
 
It's like you're reading my mail ... Mabs ... Vanna (my dear, dear FSM, now married to an actual spaceman) ... Did you forget Eva, Marti, Carol, Jeanette, Vicki, or were they post-franks?

OK, let me get some tissue here... check... pants down, check... phone turned off... check...

OK... Eva had the wild blonde hair and was one of Green's babes? Marti was going with Rick Bannerman, who apparently died a few years ago. Carol Green (yow, handles that thing like starting a lawnmower!). Jeanette ... reception, then GO? Vicki Shulman (have a problem with her and the way she treated sweet, kind Greg). Damn, Vicki killed the ardor!

Rick Green's working for some WISE management company in Oregon...
[look right under the S in the title "...Consultants"] The boy looks good!
http://www.hollanderconsultants.com/consultants/consultants.html

Anyone ever hear from Shulman, Kallman, or Billy Nichols? I heard Franks is married to a psychiatrist !!
 
What, nothing about the two chicks from Czech? Vanna Burc and her sister... whoever?

I saw Gene Kallman in a beer commercial about 5 years after I left DC. He was an actor-type but that was his shining moment.

Where's Greg Layton?
 
I heard Franks is married to a psychiatrist !!

He's into commodities last I heard. 3 kids. Don't know marital status. Basically turned state witness during McPherson after Miscavige pushed him out.

P.S. I think Marsha's eyes were green. And you have no idea who I am. Mwa haha
 
OMG, as the kids say...

Vanna Burc........ another porcelain dream. I've heard the most beautiful women are in Cz, and she's definitely proof of that. I used to get silly anywhere near her. Whew. Nice MIP's!

And who married Jay Armstrong? She worked in "Info" with Jay, and was nice looking. But her sister........WOW. Too bad she wouldn't lay off the weed.

Layton got rich with Government Technology Services, Inc. (GTSI, where Julie Mervine worked) -- he and Kevin O'Donnell. I think he's still in the DC area? O'Donnell is in northern California. He was just on a show all about that giant ponzi scheme that ripped off stars and Scios -- Reed Slatkin. It will surely be repeated on CNBC's American Greed show. See if you can recognize him. If you'd put a gun to my head, I'd not have known him. Very serious.
 
Vanna Burc........ another porcelain dream. I've heard the most beautiful women are in Cz, and she's definitely proof of that. I used to get silly anywhere near her. Whew. Nice MIP's!

And who married Jay Armstrong? She worked in "Info" with Jay, and was nice looking. But her sister........WOW. Too bad she wouldn't lay off the weed.

Layton got rich with Government Technology Services, Inc. (GTSI, where Julie Mervine worked) -- he and Kevin O'Donnell. I think he's still in the DC area? O'Donnell is in northern California. He was just on a show all about that giant ponzi scheme that ripped off stars and Scios -- Reed Slatkin. It will surely be repeated on CNBC's American Greed show. See if you can recognize him. If you'd put a gun to my head, I'd not have known him. Very serious.

As was said in the day re: Vanna Burc. She didn't have a 2D flow, she was a 2D flow...
 
Yay! I win. I'd heard some tales about her unique (maybe not unique) bookselling tactics. Too bad I met her after I'd already bought my book.

The whole white blouse no bra dress code was not her style alone. There were notable others who also impressed in that manner.

You win. I didn't see the Title with Marsha's name in it.
Her tales of book selling are legendary, this has never been in dispute.
Hell, I met a person today, never in, who told me a tale of a near book sale by her, but none the less, her tactics were used.
 
Last edited:
Vanna Burc caught Rick Moxon's eye too. And more than his eye.

Kevin and Maryann split. They both got caught up in the Reed Slatkin story. So did Julie Mervine and many many others. Kevin created a movie production company and produced "13 days in October" starring Kevin Costner, who in the move played Kevin's father Kenneth - a chief advisor to JFK. Kevin had a cameo in the movie as a map reader and Kevin's son played a pilot. Havn't seen Greg in years.

I checked the Rick Green pic - looks suspiciously young to be the same guy but I'll take your word. Your the clear after all. :)

Jeannette the receptionist - last name of OConnell. Got married to another staffer, who later went Born Again. At least, thats how the story got to me.

Marti - you mean Marti Farra? She never went with Bannerman. I dont even think she was there before Bannerman blew. Well, maybe I just dont remember.

And by Eva I presume you mean Eva ???? who married Bill Witter.

You are all forgotting Joanne Ash, one of Mantis's wives, who certainly deserves high mention in this pantheon of gilded memories.
 
You win - I think not! You're smoking something. Her tales of book selling are legendary, this has never been in dispute. Hell, I met a person today, never in, who told me a tale of a near book sale by her, but none the less, her tactics were used.

Her name. That is what is needed to settle the argument.

The little blonde with Abby Bergman was Marsha or Marcia. Earth shoes. Tits. Blonde. I'm certain. I don't know about the Quinn though...
 
Take these to the bank...

It was Marsha Quinn. I used to argue with her about not shaving her pits. I knew this girl. Alot of the yak about "book bj's" were just BS. Lots of flirting. Quinn chose her men, not the other way round.

It's Rick. 100% ... Grecian Formula.

Here's Kevin O'Donnell... http://www.prophet.com/about/management/odonnell.html
That show I was talking about, part 2, was on ... last night! cnbc.com

Moxon had a roving eye. What a bad person.
 
I checked the Rick Green pic - looks suspiciously young to be the same guy but I'll take your word. Your the clear after all. :)

I thought that picture looked like Rick Green.

Jeannette the receptionist - last name of OConnell. Got married to another staffer, who later went Born Again. At least, thats how the story got to me.

Marti - you mean Marti Farra? She never went with Bannerman. I dont even think she was there before Bannerman blew. Well, maybe I just dont remember.
I think you're right. Wasn't she with Paul Konzic at one point?
And by Eva I presume you mean Eva ???? who married Bill Witter.
And now divorced from Bill Witter who later married Tina Dillard for about a month or so and Bill has now moved on and is married again I believe.
You are all forgotting Joanne Ash, one of Mantis's wives, who certainly deserves high mention in this pantheon of gilded memories.

No one forgets Joanne. And Suzy K a striptease artist. Wow I remember her walking by me one day with a new great haircut and me checking her out all the time with Eugene watching me check her out. He was quite nice about it. He gave me a look kinda like he was thinking, That's right I'm hitting that and you are just looking at her. Eugene was cool. Suzy was amazing IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top