ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Flagdown 2014: media coverage, etc

Discussion in 'Conferences, Speeches, Radio Shows, and Live Publi' started by sallydannce, May 5, 2014.

1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

This reminds me of, years ago, when I was living at the Manor. They were holding an event for Mexican high-and-mighty somethings-or-other, and when I came in they had a rent-a-cop at the front door who told me to go right to my room and stay there! Grrr.

At least she could have offered to refund their donations. (Or maybe she did so already? Anyone know?)

Helena

2. Helena Handbasket

IANAL, but I think that "potentially violating it" is the ONLY way to challange it. You have to DO something, get yourself arrested, then argue in court the injunction is too broad.

Helena

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Great vid Smurf. Thanks. Sorry I missed you guys. I did come up Saturday, but the protest had already ended. ( I did my own ). :)

4. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

No, she didn't. Laura claims to have had nothing to do with the fundraising.. that was under Pete Griffith's purview. The only person she said got a refund of a donation was Mark Bunker because she decided he was not welcome to the event.

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

There's alot of nonsensical bickering on WWP about why Mark Bunker has not challenged the injunction. If any there had done in type of fact checking, they would have found the court record - Mark filed a motion to appeal the injunction in the Pinellas Circuit on January 13, 2014. A hearing on the matter has yet to be scheduled.

The courts are very busy places nowadays & Mark doesn't have the ability or satisfaction of telling the court to start a fire under the ass & hear the motion ASAP.

https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/default.aspx

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

There's info in this video that most of us will never have heard of ... the following line is (in part) a reference to scientology being based in black magic.

"Scientology doesn't work as stated ... but as intended".

If that doesn't make your blood run cold ... nothing will.

:nervous:

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

For me, it put in a few more dots to connect. A lot has been said about Hubbard/Crowley/Majic/Scientology, however, if scientology really was based on majic as much as suggested, and as it seemed it might be, I always thought that there would be more involvement in majic than the evidence I had seen (via the internet). On the evidence I saw, it seemed Hubbard just dilly-dallied around a bit with majic, but the Nibs stuff presented by Jamie, paints a picture of a lot more extended involvement. I also thought Hubbard's affirmations seemed to be something written by a person who was committed to majic, rather than someone who was dilly dallying, but....pieces were missing.

8. I told you I was trouble

Yes ... I felt that too (that he merely dilly dallied with it) but Jamie mentions that hubbard was such a born pathological liar that he just blatantly without any hesitation re wrote the narrative when people got close to discovering the truth about his involvement, even said he was on a mission (for the CIA?) to "check things out" at the various meetings.

:hysterical:

There will always be dots to join (I expect) but it certainly seems as if the stuff about majic (and hypnotism) has more truth to it than I would have thought possible.

Oh well.

:nervous:

9. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

The "Magic" in the cold hard variant of "Satanic" movements is expressed in destroying and enslaving people trough Psychological Games

There is nothing magical about Hubbards "magic"

Satanic Magic= Mindfucking

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

and......:) he probably did dilly dally, but possibly for a longer peroid than I had assumed.
    I can't imagine him being serious and commited enough to 'follow rules' while being involved, but I can imagine that if was already psychopathic/sociopathic/whatever, it must have pleased him greatly to find someone to tell him to go for it, and to give him structures, techniques, etc, to express his horrible self......some of the affirmations for example are about being able to do what he likes without having to have consequnces he wouldn't like.

11. I told you I was trouble

Exactly ... (re following rules) and he always added his own spin on everything so he "owned" it (Jamie said).

It's really sad and creepy to listen to the parts where hubbard was "educating" his poor son (the bit where Jamie reads from L.Ron Hubbard Juniors very recently discovered book).

Hubbard really was an arsehole.

12. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology creates little L Ron Hubbards

applied-scholastics-l-ron-hubbard-educator-inline_0.jpg

13. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Speaking of things Satanic, it looks like one of our premier Ivy League schools is getting in on the action.....

'Satanic Black Mass' to Take Place Tonight at Harvard

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/satanic-black-mass-take-place-tonight-harvard_791269.html

Somebody get them the Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures!! Might come in handy! :roflmao:

14. DOC0715

DOC0715 Supressive Artist

I missed something, how did WBM finally get to speak at the event, that was a epic thumbs up!:thumbsup:

15. Helena Handbasket

All these misunderstoods about the injunction! Here, let me explain it to you:

1. You have to to start by having the correct injunction.

2. Then you have to know the injunction.

3. Then know it is the correct injunction.

4. Then teach correctly the correct injunction.

5. Apply the injunction.

6. See that the injunction is correctly applied.

7. Hammer out of existence any incorrect injunction.

8. Knock out incorrect applications of the injunction.

9. Close the door on any possibility of incorrect injunctions.

10. Close the door on incorrect application of the injunction.

There! All your problems solved! :biggrin:

Helena

16. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

I've been away interstate for a few days. Catching up.

I see from the vids that Darth X was served with a summons (which he graciously received).

Anyone know a) where it might be read? b) is it a fresh individual attempt to enjoin him because of his own jumping about on Cof$ property or is it related to the Bunker broohaha . . .

R

17. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Ì have been waiting to see if this pops up too, would very much like to read up on the Dart X being served.

18. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

19. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

On video, he intentionally walked into the naughty zone, without holding the sign down as required by the injunction, and said he'd hope to get served so he can go to court and get this thing taken care of once and for all. Then he got served papers, which is also on video.

20. Darth Xander

Darth Xander Patron

Just FYI, I got served first and then went into the forbidden zone. If they intend on pressing this, next step would be for them to draft a motion arguing I acted as an agent/in concert with one of those individuals named in the injunction. I'd love to read that brief.