What's new

hi

larfalot

Patron
Hi :) I found this board while on the net. A very interesting message board! I am trying to learn the different functions on this message board and have been not very successful. Can anyone tell me how to contact the administerator/s? An email address? I seem to not be using the edit my profile function correctly because I type away but nothing seems to stay put i.e. that which I write doesn't appear in the profile. Most likely, just my ignorance of how it works.
Anyway, just a little about me.

I have some family members (brother and his wife and kids)who are into scientology and I have 2 friends who have been with scientology for years. I have done some courses 5 years ago but the person running things told me that I had to leave my job. I told him "No way Hose", so I was asked to leave. I was told I was out ethics because I was nursing in the psychiatric ward at a hospital. My brother used to tell me that I should leave my job too. A few weeks ago, one of my friends who is into scientology told me that psychiatry is the enemy to scientology. Well, I begged to differ and I dont think my argument went down too well. So, we agreed to disagree. But I went on the net checking scientology related articles and found this site.

I have a hobby farm west of the Gold Coast Australia. I am just me with my own opinions but love to read or listen to others opinions. Cheers :)

Jump

Operating teatime
Hi :) I found this board while on the net. A very interesting message board! I am trying to learn the different functions on this message board and have been not very successful. Can anyone tell me how to contact the administerator/s? An email address? I seem to not be using the edit my profile function correctly because I type away but nothing seems to stay put i.e. that which I write doesn't appear in the profile. Most likely, just my ignorance of how it works.
Anyway, just a little about me.

I have some family members (brother and his wife and kids)who are into scientology and I have 2 friends who have been with scientology for years. I have done some courses 5 years ago but the person running things told me that I had to leave my job. I told him "No way Hose", so I was asked to leave. I was told I was out ethics because I was nursing in the psychiatric ward at a hospital. My brother used to tell me that I should leave my job too. A few weeks ago, one of my friends who is into scientology told me that psychiatry is the enemy to scientology. Well, I begged to differ and I dont think my argument went down too well. So, we agreed to disagree. But I went on the net checking scientology related articles and found this site.

I have a hobby farm west of the Gold Coast Australia. I am just me with my own opinions but love to read or listen to others opinions. Cheers :)

Welcome aboard. There's plenty to learn on this topic, that's for sure. You'll find some fun and jokes here as well. Its a good active board to share what you're learning and ask questions. Just don't identify yourself (personal details) if you want to keep in good with the folks. The cult will soon cut you off from them if they find you're negative to their scamming criminal organisation.

BTW.. what did the mexican fireman call his twin boys?

Hose-A

and Hose-B

:biggrin:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hi Sir Lafalot!

I'm not too technical, I can't teach you much, keep forgetting how to do things myself.

Up at the right hand is 'my profile' and that you can click and then do things. Just keep playing and it'll make sense, any way you are very welcome.

I like the name, it's one thing you don't do when you are too into culting, lafalot.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi larfalot,

If you're concerned about the church finding out that you're posting here - with the Suppressives! - you may want to delete your location, quick smart. But if you aren't worried, just ignore that.

Welcome aboard. The church does indeed see psychiatrists as its mortal enemies. But if your friends and family know you and know you're not a bad guy, perhaps that will help them question the church about that.

Welcome aboard.

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome Larfalot!

Go up to the top of the page and click on "Quick Links". Then you can PM one of the moderators. Or go to the top of the page and click on "Community", find the poster "Emma"....click on her name and then you can send her a PM.

larfalot

Patron
Gee thanks to you guys who replied to my post and for the info supplied. I cant get on the net that much with my current work hours. This is a good message board :yes:.
Slowly teaching myself how to use it. Re my location. Perhaps you are right but tuff if someone works out who I am. I will set my cow onto them or something. The cow has a temper probably because she wants to have a calf but I haven't got a bull.:).

My brother reckons I am a lost soul anyway. He doesnt like my attitude nor my smelly chickens. What can I do :ohmy:.
I like the joke re the hoses! I may have gotten the spelling of the name wrong?? Hozay? When I wrote that I was just too lazy to look up how one spells that name. Someone I knew (who was a really hard worker all his life) told me that "laziness is no good unless it is carried out well". So I had a chuckle at the joke on that word. Thanks:biggrin:
Re the psychiatric world I want to say that its my humble opinion only but some who work in this field are 'crazier' than their clients. I found the same thing amongst scientologists. It takes all types I guess. But some of the most genuine kind and caring people exist within scientology and within psychiatry.

I will attempt to write my story about scientology when next I am on the net. Not that interesting probably. But I will write it anyway.

Please dont tell the ethics officer at the church (at any church of scientology) that I write here. :biggrin: You see, I have some friends who are considered SPs and I still talk to them cos I really like them. In other words, I not worried.:happydance:
Does anyone know whether the 'poster' called SADNESS has posted since she put on her first post? She did sound rather betrayed and hurting.

Re laughing a lot, you betcha the laughter can disappear from your world if you are told enough that laughter is just 1.1 or 'line charging' . While I think that laughter may be the end phenomena to some disturbing thing in our mind I still know that my grandmother was right when she said that "laughter is the best medicine, my dear".
The reason I chose larfalot was because someone told me I laughed a lot and it was said with a stern face. That made me laugh too. Oh well.
p.s. forgot to say that I am female and 47 .

Last edited:

larfalot

Patron
Welcome Larfalot!

Go up to the top of the page and click on "Quick Links". Then you can PM one of the moderators. Or go to the top of the page and click on "Community", find the poster "Emma"....click on her name and then you can send her a PM.

Thanks for that!

Gee thanks to you guys who replied to my post and for the info supplied. I cant get on the net that much with my current work hours. This is a good message board :yes:.
Slowly teaching myself how to use it. Re my location. Perhaps you are right but tuff if someone works out who I am. I will set my cow onto them or something. The cow has a temper probably because she wants to have a calf but I haven't got a bull.:).

My brother reckons I am a lost soul anyway. He doesnt like my attitude nor my smelly chickens. What can I do :ohmy:.
I like the joke re the hoses! I may have gotten the spelling of the name wrong?? Hozay? When I wrote that I was just too lazy to look up how one spells that name. Someone I knew (who was a really hard worker all his life) told me that "laziness is no good unless it is carried out well". So I had a chuckle at the joke on that word. Thanks:biggrin:
Re the psychiatric world I want to say that its my humble opinion only but some who work in this field are 'crazier' than their clients. I found the same thing amongst scientologists. It takes all types I guess. But some of the most genuine kind and caring people exist within scientology and within psychiatry.

I will attempt to write my story about scientology when next I am on the net. Not that interesting probably. But I will write it anyway.

Please dont tell the ethics officer at the church (at any church of scientology) that I write here. :biggrin: You see, I have some friends who are considered SPs and I still talk to them cos I really like them. In other words, I not worried.:happydance:
Does anyone know whether the 'poster' called SADNESS has posted since she put on her first post? She did sound rather betrayed and hurting.

Re laughing a lot, you betcha the laughter can disappear from your world if you are told enough that laughter is just 1.1 or 'line charging' . While I think that laughter may be the end phenomena to some disturbing thing in our mind I still know that my grandmother was right when she said that "laughter is the best medicine, my dear".
The reason I chose larfalot was because someone told me I laughed a lot and it was said with a stern face. That made me laugh too. Oh well.
p.s. forgot to say that I am female and 47 .

Oh well.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RhZDGLEXM&feature=related

larfalot

Patron
Thanks folks. I love the names you guys have chosen. I am so happy to note that there is a degraded being and a type 4 pts and an ethics particle etc etc. Do you guys see how funny that is??? :clap: reminds me of 'that which you can confront you can handle'. :thumbsup:
Gotta get beauty sleep now, damn.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Thanks folks. I love the names you guys have chosen. I am so happy to note that there is a degraded being and a type 4 pts and an ethics particle etc etc. Do you guys see how funny that is??? :clap: reminds me of 'that which you can confront you can handle'. :thumbsup:
Gotta get beauty sleep now, damn.

Hi Larfalot, and welcome. You sound fun as well, despite smelly chickens! LOl. If you come on this site everyday you will be here for at least a year reading as there is so much data here. Good threads to read, and very interesting. Happy hunting, and good luck with your relationships with your family. I hope they see the way out some time too.:eyeroll:

Welcome, Larfalot! :happydance:

Very nice that you could join us here, it is a good board! :thumbsup:

I will look forward to reading your posts.

I am a very low tech being... :blush: ....but I can add this to your computer skill set:

If you click on a posters name, a window will pop up which will allow you to see all their posts, if you click on that option. That is one way to check up on a poster that you have a concern for, or to read their latest posts. :)

I think, as a new member, that you have to make a certain amount of posts before some of the features kick in for you, to prevent spamming...so keep talking! :thumbsup:

Welcome! I LOVE chickens! :happydance:

larfalot

Patron
Hi Larfalot, and welcome. You sound fun as well, despite smelly chickens! LOl. If you come on this site everyday you will be here for at least a year reading as there is so much data here. Good threads to read, and very interesting. Happy hunting, and good luck with your relationships with your family. I hope they see the way out some time too.:eyeroll:

Ta vumba. :) Yes there seems to be heaps on this board. I like hearing different opinions. Probably need more than luck with some of my family. If they are to see the way out, as you mention, then for them it would be a bleeding long tunnel. They do know for sure that the way out is the way through though. (PHEW). They told me often enough:ohmy:. Have a good day.

larfalot

Patron
What kind of chickens are they? I used to have some half feral bantams.

UM , er, gee, (Flunk!) oops. gotta mu :happydance: i honestly dont know what sort they are. I got most of them from the animal welfare league. Some are white, some black and a few red ones. I was told that the red ones are Rhode island Reds. Could be. I love bantams Claire Swazey.