What's new

I AM A CHRISTIAN SCIENTOLOGIST

Funny, when LRH said there is no Jesus.

" Clear" has proven to be a no start ( ain't happened ) so being "unstoppable" is pretty darn hilarous being it never was.

Combination......yeah some stuff got "combined" there:duh:

If you clear a cannibal you have a clear cannibal he still eats people but now he knows why". LRH

There is nothing wrong with the state of clear I wouldn't be without it, I now understand why I do what I do (well most of the time), but without love, understanding is valueless, in fact I would go much further - it is just plain dangerous.
 
No, he didn't. He said there was no CHRIST. Which means no messiah, no god, that Jesus was just a man.

Jesus of Nazareth' name was never Christ. That is a title meaning "Anointed one".

Well said - if one acknowledges that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God, there is only one thing to do and that is to bow the knee and confess it.
 
So, you're an ex member of CofS?

I am not just an ex-member of the CofS. I have been declared possibly three or four times, Com.Ev'd about three times, and expelled about five. My Ethics file is so big it needs a fork lift truck to move it!
 
The noah's ark story is a complete fabrication. If you think two of every mammal on earth could fit in a boat you have been thoroughly brainwashed.

I agree that one is a bit tricky, but from the viewpoint of Noah it may have been all the animals he knew of just as a flood that covered the world might only be Noah's world.

I was once told "It is not the parts of the bible I don't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand".
 
Well...just think...if you were a past life "Clear"...strictly speaking that would make you a born again "born again" also "Clear"! :coolwink:

Errr...maybe a Hindu or something, too...just sayin'...

Wouldn't that be cool?

If I was incarnate and not 'clear' I could be "born again". But if I was "born again" I would maintain I had no past lives, I couldn't go clear, which would mean it is necessary to go clear before being "born again".

I was at a Christian lecture once where this couple who were from Australia and touring the world with this Christian message that there are three aspect to being born again.

1. The sins I have committed
2. The sins others have committed agains me
3. All the sins on my genetic line back to Adam

It is this third one that they reckon most Christians have not addressed.

The heart of Christianity is repend which means to change your mind - how Scientology is that!
 
The heart of Christianity is repend which means to change your mind - how Scientology is that!

Not very.

LRH said:
If you clear a cannibal you have a clear cannibal he still eats people but now he knows why".

So you have a Scientologist cannibal. He still eats people, but he's repentent.


Jesus said I am the way the truth and the light. No one comes to the Father but through me.

Scientology has KSW.

SP Heretic x11
 
Many thanks for this info about your Com Ev.

It is more than fascinating.

If not too personally intrusive, would you mind posting it here? I believe it would serve the cause of human rights admirably to reveal one of those rare times that Scientology actually showed, in writing, how they really think and act--instead of the PR coverup. For example: "We believe that all men have the inalienable right to (believe, think, speak...)."

I think it is important to let others see the truth about Scientology's claim that it is embraces and accepts all religions.

It would be great if you could shine the light of truth on Scientology's attitude towards Christians by posting that Com Ev.

I find this post hard to answer because I am not a Christian - I am a Christian Scientologist and as such I chose not to take sides. There have been several occasions over the years when the Chruch has wanted me to do something I did not feel comfortable with. Once I got declared and in desperation went to find LRH which meant hitching to Gibraltar, taking a private yacht to the Baleric Islands and finally catching up with the "Avon River" in Marseilles only to be told my situation would be resolved if I returned to St. Hill. It took me another nine months to get my declare lifted, at which point David Gaiman who was in the Guardians Office asked me if I would walk down the drive so they could take snap shots of a Scietologist who had been declared, being welcomed back into the fold. I declined his offer.
 
Pip,
It's funny you don't see it.

The reason you keep getting declared and comm ev'd is that you can't be a Scientologist and a Christian. Sooner or later you're going to be forced to choose.


Jesus had all the limitations of a mortal man.

Hubbard went to Venus.

SP Heretic x12
 
Hey, that part up there in bold red...didn't Miscavige say that?

Not as far as I know, none of it. However I have just scanned through the original Com.Ev findings and on reflection I am happy to publish them broardly, so long as it is understood that they are only as historical data, and have no other signifiance than a point of view.
 
To discuss things on a Message Board is not "confrontational" If I believe that it is not possible to be a Christian AND a Scientologist and I'm telling that to a person who is claiming exactly this - why is this "confrontational" ? What does this person exspect - what is his or her intention for starting this thread?

And in my opinion sometimes it is better to be "confrontational" in life.

Love
Markus

I agree Markus, I thoughly enjoy every post on this thread. The expression "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" comes to mind.

As for my intention for starting this thread, it is to get off some/lots of bypass charge.
 
The thought which occurs to me every time I see someone refute your original statement, Pip, is; "Who really cares? If you choose to consider yourself a Christian Scientologist, that's perfectly OK with me."
 

Yes I have, in fact, I think I e-mailed her once.

I could not go there because for me the teachings of Jesus which people incorrectly call Christianity, were never intended to be a religion.

As I constantly tell Christians "Jesus did not come to start a religion, he came to restore a relationship, firstly between me and my heavenly father, and secondly between me and my neighbour."

All religions are implants as far as I can assertain, which would make "the religion of religions" the biggest implant of them all.
 
Pip, I just had to put those three together. Now, I do realize in the 1st quote you never stated that you were OT.

I try and tell it the way it is, but I am aware of the significance of your post. I think I think only Christian Scientologists should audit Christian Scientologists - I am open to offers.
 
How are these implants delivered? Is it like a suppository? Just curious as to the physical details.



Jesus died on a cross asking forgiveness for his persecutors.

Hubbard died screaming about BT clusters with an ass full of Vistaril.

SP Heretic x13
 
Why should he give up? - Hmm.. Scientology did kill Lisa McPherson.. Even though she did not have leprosy!

See, instead of curing lepers, L.Ron Hubbard suggested to kill 'em all! -

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 171
​
And we note that Hubbard made this suggestion at a time when Leprosy was curable!

Well, we're not too surprized that Hubbard boldly suggests genocide.. He recommends the same for people below 2.0 on the 'Tone Scale'.. Also he wouldn't reward downstats, like lepers, by curing them anyway.. Well, maybe if they had a lot of money he'd consider it.

:hattip:

The footnote in my bible says the word leprosy covers any unwanted skin disease. Just thought I'd mention that.
 
Well Pip I'm happy for you that the two make a completion. But in your happiness, it's important to acknowledge that neither religion -- make that NO religion -- has a great track record when it comes to abuses and brutality. There are thousands of examples of Christian brutality throughout history and right up to the present time, with torture and war (middle ages), horrific discrimination (eg against Jews), human trafficking (children sent to the colonies in the 50s and 60s) and child abuse (current). Scientology fares no better, perhaps even worse given its short history and relatively minute membership. You have to ask yourself how these regular abuses come to pass within any religion that professes "love and understanding".

PD

I just had a thought, just as two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time and if they do it causes the vanishment of both objects, maybe it is the same with two religions. You see I do not consider Christian Scientology a religion, what I believe is that the two subjects together lead to the only true religion, that is the one that is acceptable to God. "To look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being tainted by the world" James 1:27 So I see Christian Scientology as God's religion - how about that!
 
Me thinks the cofs has once again shown its true colours.

Why anyone (christian or otherwise) would want to be a part of the cofs, the same cofs who continually displays religious intolerance and violates the basic beliefs of the right to freedom of religion, beats me. :duh:

Yep, religious intolerance, the cofs are experts at showing the world what that really means. :whistling:




Well said Dean :thumbsup:

I also am a student of "A Course in Miracles" and there is a line in that which says "The blameless cannot blame". In fact it was that line that got me studying it.
 
"That which is known as the Christian religion existed among the ancients, and never did not exist; from the beginning of the human race until the time when Christ came in the flesh, at which time the true religion, which already existed, began to be called Christianity."

The above is a quote from St Augustine of Hippo. He seems to be saying that the figure known as Jesus Christ was merely reasserting, in language appropriate to his time and culture, 'ancient wisdom' : give love for hate; respect for others; place emphasis on 'spiritual' rather than 'material' well-being etc...the whole 'Christian Message'.

When you look at how Scientology is presented to 'raw meat' - the bait before the switch - it's not all that hard to read-in certain parallels: the inalienable rights of Man; communication = the ultimate solvent; admiration = the most powerful particle of all and so on. Scn. too aligns itself with not-dissimilar tenets of 'ancient wisdom'.

Arguably and to a certain extent it may once have been possible to maintain allegiance to both camps (allowing a certain modicum of cognitive dissonance) even as far as 'Clear', especially if one were a fee-paying public member not particularly aware of what goes on behind the scenes.

However, in these days of the internet, it would be a remarkable achievement to remain unaware of the dark side, not least of all if one participates on ESMB. The virtuous 'Christian-compatible' veneer of the CoS is rapidly discovered for what it really is - a disingenuous trotting-out of pious cant for the purpose of deceiving the unwary...cloaking the beast in noble robes.

Shouldn't take too long for the penny to drop though.

Christian and Scientologist? Nah, can't see it meself.

I agree - Christian and Scientologist NO!
ChristianScientologist - YES!
 
Top