What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

I had been using the ethics conditions to sort out a situation I was
in and experienced a huge win, a major breakthrough. I was so keyed
out that I ran down the passageway... However, I'd forgotten that in
this particular passageway there were stairs, and right where the
stairs were, the ceiling sloped down.

In my excitement I decided to leap to the bottom of the stairs, and I
jumped. My head collided with the sloping ceiling at a very fast speed.
I was exterior and I remember thinking as soon as I perceived the impact,
"That was a mistake!" I was completely aware of what was happening as my
body flew through the air... Even though my body was in extreme danger, I
had complete certainty I would be OK.

My body crashed to the floor, right where I knew it would. The back of my
head smashed against the concrete floor. In "normal" circumstances my back
should have snapped in half and my head should have been very badly damaged.
I went back into my body and I didn't feel much pain... and after a couple of
minutes I got up off the ground and walked away. I didn't even have a bruise
on my head. The onlookers were completely amazed and I took a huge win...

Thanks for sharing it with us, Nozeno! :clap::clap::clap:

There is no MEAT (nothing to see ojectively rather than one person's subjective feelings). That's what Scn successes are. They are always like "I feel calmer, I feel better, I feel more succesful..." Always subjective. Nothing (if anything at all) objective.
 
Dear Emma

I have a space on my Christmas card list: would you like it?

Since the WWP Wiki has apparently gone, the list of 1001 ex-Scientologists who have spoken out has presumably gone with it. How much has been stored, cached, printed out and backed up remains to be seen.

But it always struck me that quite a lot of them were not in any real sense ex-Scientologists. They were still Scientologists but were no longer members of the body headed by David Miscavige, which is a whole different thing.

I always assumed that protest forums such as WWP, ESMB and OCMB had a common purpose in suppressing the cult and saving as many as possible of the deluded so I was a little disturbed when I joined ESMB to find the lunatics running wild in a corner of the asylum.
 
Last edited:
I would suspect it's like anything else in life. That there are smart ones, stupid ones, practical ones, impractical ones, competent ones and incompetent ones in each faction, including Ron's Org, on Terrill's yahoo groups, etc. I know quite a few, they're all pretty different from one another. I've not found that there's more wisdom or freedom from ego, sadness, temper, etc across the board. I have met people who varied and ran the gamut.
 
F'n Plagarist!!!

nozzie, I sweartagawd I read this exact shit in a SS published in "Advance" a couple of years ago! :ohmy: Ye should be ass hamned! :melodramatic:

EP


I wish you wouldn't have done that. I had a success yesterday that I wanted to write up, so I'll post it here.

I had been using the ethics conditions to sort out a situation I was
in and experienced a huge win, a major breakthrough. I was so keyed
out that I ran down the passageway... However, I'd forgotten that in
this particular passageway there were stairs, and right where the
stairs were, the ceiling sloped down.

In my excitement I decided to leap to the bottom of the stairs, and I
jumped. My head collided with the sloping ceiling at a very fast speed.
I was exterior and I remember thinking as soon as I perceived the impact,
"That was a mistake!" I was completely aware of what was happening as my
body flew through the air... Even though my body was in extreme danger, I
had complete certainty I would be OK.

My body crashed to the floor, right where I knew it would. The back of my
head smashed against the concrete floor. In "normal" circumstances my back
should have snapped in half and my head should have been very badly damaged.
I went back into my body and I didn't feel much pain... and after a couple of
minutes I got up off the ground and walked away. I didn't even have a bruise
on my head. The onlookers were completely amazed and I took a huge win...
 
Yep, going against the flow....i see why the forum has been closed...

Im just wondering about the hard core newbie in doubt CofS guys trolling the board, fresh out, i know that seeing i still had the option in front of me that i could still do Scientology outside was a savior, and there it was on the board to see as a topic. It was a good transition, i think it is a bullet to cofS to have that forum kept open.


I dont know what Terril opinions are or what was said.im not saying thats ok.


from the perspective of newbies trolling the board and discovering that section i think its good to keep it, do we know how many current CofS public internet seekers may be lost or not found. Google lists these forums, overtaking the church ratings in a lot of cases.The Success thread has over 100,000 hits.

im going against the status Quo here,

I just see it as a good transition for newbies and a bullet to the church, and i would like to see it remain open to catch as many
newbies as possible.
 
I would suspect it's like anything else in life. That there are smart ones, stupid ones, practical ones, impractical ones, competent ones and incompetent ones in each faction, including Ron's Org, on Terrill's yahoo groups, etc. I know quite a few, they're all pretty different from one another. I've not found that there's more wisdom or freedom from ego, sadness, temper, etc across the board. I have met people who varied and ran the gamut.

Yeah Fluff I agree. They are THE SAME as everybody else.

But they aren't supposed to be - are they?

They are supposed to be the most ethical, the most intelligent, the most tech trained and highest on the Bridge group who escaped the tyranny of the CoS and are bringing this life saving tech to the rest of us poor sods.

Yet, as you accurately pointed out - they are just like everybody else.

Scientology doesn't do shit to make people more able. In fact it makes people disabled to the point where they can't even smell their own poop.
 
Actually, Emma, I think you are wholly justified. Not all of FZorg is stupid, but BB has been acting very stupidly over there lately and, largely due to his own personal bias, has been allowing things to become out of control on his board.

Nor am I the only freezoner who shares your opinion.

As I posted on FZorg in response to you, there is no serfac like a scientology serfac. :duh:


Mark A. Baker
p.s. I doubt if you get struck from any FZ'ers xmas lists. For the most part I suspect that the one's that like you will agree with your views and the reasons for them. :blush:

I'm with ya. She's not getting struck from my Xmas card list- although you can't tell by my less than stellar performance in getting those damn cards out last couple years. But, FWIW, Emma wouldn't get cut even if I were as diligent with it as I should...

To me, it's like Christians or anything else. Nobody has a corner on wisdom or a monopoly on it. It's not a bunch of saints- the St. Francises and so on are few and far between. It's a matter of degree. But because I consider it to be a matter of degree, I would term it to be a collectin of folks who are just people trying to reach for something. Some of them are screwed up and some are pretty together and many are in between.
 
I agree with you completely, Emma. I'm not a fan of FZ, Ron's Orgs, Bill Robertson and his batshit crazy alien conspiracy paranoia or his followers. IMO, these easily deluded people are addicted to there tinfoil hats and circular thought processes. That's one of the reasons I frequented ESMB less and less. If I wanted $ci based b.s. I might as well go to a $ci-org site from the get go. So, thank you for stopping this free advertising of there loony self justifications.
 
Yep, going against the flow....i see why the forum has been closed...

Im just wondering about the hard core newbie in doubt CofS guys trolling the board, fresh out, i know that seeing i still had the option in front of me that i could still do Scientology outside was a savior, and there it was on the board to see as a topic. It was a good transition, i think it is a bullet to cofS to have that forum kept open.


I dont know what Terril opinions are or what was said.im not saying thats ok.


from the perspective of newbies trolling the board and discovering that section i think its good to keep it, do we know how many current CofS public internet seekers may be lost or not found. Google lists these forums, overtaking the church ratings in a lot of cases.The Success thread has over 100,000 hits.

im going against the status Quo here,

I just see it as a good transition for newbies and a bullet to the church, and i would like to see it remain open to catch as many
newbies as possible.

One doesn't need a transition from Lunacy, through less oppressive lunacy, to sanity.
In most cases a newbie needs a place where they can look at other people's experiences that relate to them. Here we find we aren't alone!!!!
In the end we need to take responsibility for our own actions, accept that we were naive and were conned. Then in a new unit of time get on with life.
If we want to occasionally converse in Scn concepts (like new unit of time) then go ahead and do so. Who cares?
If you have a story to tell, put it on the web to warn others - That's the ethical thing to do.
D.
 
Dear Emma

I have a space on my Christmas card list: would you like it?

Since the WWP Wiki has apparently gone, the list of 1001 ex-Scientologists who have spoken out has presumably gone with it. How much has been stored, cached, printed out and backed up remains to be seen.

But it always struck me that quite a lot of them were not in any real sense ex-Scientologists. They were still Scientologists but were no longer members of the body headed by David Miscavige, which is a whole different thing.

I always assumed that protest forums such as WWP, ESMB and OCMB had a common purpose in suppressing the cult and saving as many as possible of the deluded so I was a little disturbed when I joined ESMB to find the lunatics running wild in a corner of the asylum.

Hi SOF, I beg to differ. Most of the people on that list are ex's. Maybe 300 of the 1360 on the list are indy's or FZers. Mush work went into compiling that list, including court records of those who sued Scientology and those who went to the media and publicly exposed it for one thing or another.
The people putting that together or doing some of the research are anons or ex's ( like my self) - not Independents or Freezoners. It is a ver useful and important list. It should, however, be posted on another website because WWP gets attacked so often that it's kind of dangerous to have all the wiki stuff there just in one place, including this list.

Mary
 
Yep, going against the flow....i see why the forum has been closed...

Im just wondering about the hard core newbie in doubt CofS guys trolling the board, fresh out, i know that seeing i still had the option in front of me that i could still do Scientology outside was a savior, and there it was on the board to see as a topic. It was a good transition, i think it is a bullet to cofS to have that forum kept open.


I dont know what Terril opinions are or what was said.im not saying thats ok.


from the perspective of newbies trolling the board and discovering that section i think its good to keep it, do we know how many current CofS public internet seekers may be lost or not found. Google lists these forums, overtaking the church ratings in a lot of cases.The Success thread has over 100,000 hits.

im going against the status Quo here,

I just see it as a good transition for newbies and a bullet to the church, and i would like to see it remain open to catch as many
newbies as possible.

If fresh out of churchies need somewhere to go, they'll find the FZ quick enough, but it would be better if they came here instead - without FZers regging them for more of what fucked them up. Sorry to be blunt.
 
One doesn't need a transition from Lunacy, through less oppressive lunacy, to sanity.
In most cases a newbie needs a place where they can look at other people's experiences that relate to them. Here we find we aren't alone!!!!
In the end we need to take responsibility for our own actions, accept that we were naive and were conned. Then in a new unit of time get on with life.
If we want to occasionally converse in Scn concepts (like new unit of time) then go ahead and do so. Who cares?
If you have a story to tell, put it on the web to warn others - That's the ethical thing to do.
D.

Yes we need to take responsibility, but "we" dont all have the same views.
Your view is not that of a newbie.

I like study tech, i found out it was created by someone else, along with a lot of other pieces of knowledge and know how, study tech that wasnt a con.Tr zero is Buddhist also not a con.
I want people to get on with life, i still see keeping the board could and would attract seekers of the truth to the board.Google is the no1 search engine.once here they can see the swiss cheese lies in the tech, its formation etc etc.The Success story forum lines up too closely to The Church to abandon it.
Its practical.The church , OSA will be rubbing their hands together.



If your a hard core Scio tech fanatic, then your going to reach for that if its in front of you.Why deny that.
 
Emma, you are right to do this. An ex is an ex. One is or isn't a scientologist.

I just asked to be banned from WWP ( which was immediately done). I am tired of the bull sh** and the compromising against what I feel and believe. I feel a similar freedom having done this as you must feel in ending the FZ category here.

Do you have a link to Terrill's yahoo group? I have never been there and do not know it's name. Want to take a peek at what you were looking at.

Best wishes,
Mary
 
Yes we need to take responsibility, but "we" dont all have the same views.
Your view is not that of a newbie.

I like study tech, i found out it was created by someone else, along with a lot of other pieces of knowledge and know how, study tech that wasnt a con.Tr zero is Buddhist also not a con.
I want people to get on with life, i still see keeping the board could and would attract seekers of the truth to the board.Google is the no1 search engine.once here they can see the swiss cheese lies in the tech, its formation etc etc.The Success story forum lines up too closely to The Church to abandon it.
Its practical.The church , OSA will be rubbing their hands together.



If your a hard core Scio tech fanatic, then your going to reach for that if its in front of you.Why deny that.

Why does this site not having a success story section hinder that?

A properly indexed forum any where on the internet can come up on google searches.

Have always found it odd that a forum named Ex scientologist played some mental gymnastics with the term freezoners. Now if it were named exCoS that be a different story.

The internet is a big place if emma doesn't feel (for what ever reason) having a section of these forums dedicated to propaganda, I say more power to her.
 
nozzie, I sweartagawd I read this exact shit in a SS published in "Advance" a couple of years ago! :ohmy: Ye should be ass hamned! :melodramatic:

EP

I think you should send me $12,500 for a 15 minute intensive. Your recall seems to be a little off.

PM me for wiring instructions.

After I get the dough. I don't care if you are sessionable or not, so have a ball.
 
Since the WWP Wiki has apparently gone, the list of 1001 ex-Scientologists who have spoken out has presumably gone with it. How much has been stored, cached, printed out and backed up remains to be seen.

backup copy is now in place
https://sites.google.com/site/1000thathaveleftscientology/

and PDF mirrors have been in place for quite awhile
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17560374/Former-Church-of-Scientology-Members-Who-Have-Spoken-Out
http://www.mediafire.com/?fo45z3v9u5pu4oi

so its not gone, just temporary glitched.
 
Why does this site note having a success story section hinder that?

A properly indexed forum any where on the internet can come up on google searches.

Have always found it odd that a forum named Ex scientologist played some mental gymnastics with the term freezoners. Now if it were named exCoS that be a different story.

The internet is a big place if emma doesn't feel (for what ever reason) having a section of these forums dedicated to propaganda, I say more power to her.

yep totally true, whatever Emma decides is her decision.

I want to see the church abolished. any line that accomplishes that, i just see the success forum can open ones eyes or show that alternatives exist.
Those individuals seeking that may be drawn to this board.

While it is for Exes,those tettering in doubt might be inquisitive to look at that topic, there is a transition, the success shows an alternative and would be more inclined to be clicked rather than OT3 HUbbards loony level.
 
Emma - :thankyou: :thumbsup:

This is the Ex Scientologist Message Board. Thanks for making it a saner and safer place for Ex's to go with your decision. Part of the reason I spend so much more time at WWP than here is because it's just too hard to take all the success stories and crap from people who are still followers here.

Roger, Paul and some of the others, they're alright. They are actually really trying to help people recover. They don't deny facts and as you say, they are just doing their own thing. Roger and Paul particularly have helped me find how/why certain things that were done in Scientology were particularly destructive to me. The lack of genuine research by Hubbard, using us as human test rats for his experiments, taking advantage of our idealism by making slaves out of us. Man. I've been so fortunate to leave with my son while he was young and blessed that he is healthy and doing fine. So many others did not fare as well. It has been a hard go for us ex's and this Board has been a lifeline for many of us to recover.

The success stories have always made me sick to my stomach. Terril's a nice guy, but he insists on such a superficial understanding and that just isn't going to change. He just doesn't get it. Dealing with the same people over and over and over again who keep ignoring the facts is such a waste of time and energy, too. If they want to live in La La Land, so be it. Like my ex-husband, 59 years old, OT-7 (was on or completed it) who has brain cancer with maybe a year to live but still won't get proper medical treatment and is happily living in the delusion that he'll somehow "beat the cancer" with his OTness and chiropractor. It's so sad, so upsetting, so unfair to others (like our son). But some people refuse to ever wake up from the illusion.

THANK YOU again, Emma, for making such a good, sound decision on this.
 
Top