What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

I think its perfectly ok to simply allow someone to post an opposing or provoking statement, and not necessarily toss up a counter- reaction every time. Its probably best to maintain one's equilibrium. There really isn't anything at stake here. Its not like many people are swayed to change their thinking by such posts, especially when something is expressed in a demeaning way anyway. I think sometimes there is a misplaced anxiety about the imagined effects of allowing posts that oppose one's own viewpoint.

Other than perhaps expressing their own mental angst in an effort to vent it out, the extremists here are really only accomplishing one or 2 things, both of little or no value- preaching to the choir, and/or baiting the opposition. I think that most of the time, the better thing to do is to give acknowledgement, or simply allow the thought to be expressed without fighting or otherwise resisting it.

Sometimes people are interested in exchanging viewpoints, and sometimes people are trying to forward a personal agenda. The former when practiced, is a joy, and with the latter, its probably best not to let yourself get entangled too deeply into that sort of exchange, in my view.

There's not much value in taking on a role in a GPM dramatization, aka pissing match, and nothing at stake by opting out of that trap.

Love, Dex

Dex, honest to God, never try to maintain equilibrium. Unless you really want to stay inside the game you see. No offense intended.
 
I understand what you are saying--thank you for explaining.

The Free Zone is where you practice "Scientology" (however you define it) outside of the Church of Scientology.

I think people can believe what they want but it's awfully dangerous to think you have the discernment to distill all the "good bits" out of something like Scientology and have something safe to use on OTHER PEOPLE--whether they ask you to or not.

I understand wanting to help people but ....DANG.

The zone sounds very much like self-serve Koolaid Lite offered in individually wrapped, variety-pak flavors. :yes:
 
I am done!

You want to believe in a bridge to nowhere, go ahead, believe what the hell you want.

I have no intention of ending up like my Father or any other of the batshit crazy people who fall for all of this shit. And, it is shit.

I don't want and do not want to belittle people, it is the last thing I would want to do, but you leave me no alternative, it's like trying to have a coversation with a total retard.

If it talks like shit, acts like shit, walks like shit, quacks like shit, IT IS shit.

Scientology in a nutshell!

I'm done!
 
I am done!

You want to believe in a bridge to nowhere, go ahead, believe what the hell you want.

I have no intention of ending up like my Father or any other of the batshit crazy people who fall for all of this shit. And, it is shit.

I don't want and do not want to belittle people, it is the last thing I would want to do, but you leave me no alternative, it's like trying to have a coversation with a total retard.

If it talks like shit, acts like shit, walks like shit, quacks like shit, IT IS shit.

Scientology in a nutshell!

I'm done!

Sharone, you are loved. I love your posts. Best wishes.
 
I am done!

You want to believe in a bridge to nowhere, go ahead, believe what the hell you want.

I have no intention of ending up like my Father or any other of the batshit crazy people who fall for all of this shit. And, it is shit.

I don't want and do not want to belittle people, it is the last thing I would want to do, but you leave me no alternative, it's like trying to have a coversation with a total retard.

If it talks like shit, acts like shit, walks like shit, quacks like shit, IT IS shit.

Scientology in a nutshell!

I'm done!
So, that means you don't think Scientology is a good thing, right?:)

Love, Dex
 
I am done!

You want to believe in a bridge to nowhere, go ahead, believe what the hell you want.

I have no intention of ending up like my Father or any other of the batshit crazy people who fall for all of this shit. And, it is shit.

I don't want and do not want to belittle people, it is the last thing I would want to do, but you leave me no alternative, it's like trying to have a coversation with a total retard.

If it talks like shit, acts like shit, walks like shit, quacks like shit, IT IS shit.

Scientology in a nutshell!

I'm done!

Your frankness is refreshing.

I hope it snaps some of the Xenu people out of their Scientology Bridge trance.
 
I am done!

You want to believe in a bridge to nowhere, go ahead, believe what the hell you want.

I have no intention of ending up like my Father or any other of the batshit crazy people who fall for all of this shit. And, it is shit.

I don't want and do not want to belittle people, it is the last thing I would want to do, but you leave me no alternative, it's like trying to have a coversation with a total retard.

If it talks like shit, acts like shit, walks like shit, quacks like shit, IT IS shit.

Scientology in a nutshell!

I'm done!

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1362697-post23/
 
What a condescending response from a closet Scientology apologist. You should be ashamed of yourself.
That was a genuine acknowledgement. It amazes me (not really) that you see condescension in what I wrote, you must be projecting your own emotions. Try to adjudicate this message correctly; Fuck off, idiot!
 
So, that means you don't think Scientology is a good thing, right?:)

Love, Dex

Well at least we know what is underneath the subterranea.

I find it refreshing.

I also find Sharone, probably because I'm male, someone I feel protective toward. So let's be careful.
 
Dex, honest to God, never try to maintain equilibrium. Unless you really want to stay inside the game you see. No offense intended.

Hey Nex, I don't think your posts are generally offensive, including this one, but I don't understand what that means. My idea is that you don't need to allow yourself to get sucked into the game in the first place. If you mean that once that happens you need to dramatize or fight your way out of it, then I get you, if not, please clarify?

Love, Dex
 
Well at least we know what is underneath the subterranea.

I find it refreshing.

I also find Sharone, probably because I'm male, someone I feel protective toward. So let's be careful.

I understand that, Nex, and no offense intended- I wouldn't want to aggravate anyone with that "7 of 9" avatar, fer sher! Just applying a little levity to lighten things up.

Love, Dex
 
I understand that, Nex, and no offense intended- I wouldn't want to aggravate anyone with that "7 of 9" avatar, fer sher! Just applying a little levity to lighten things up.

Love, Dex

Never offend a woman with tits that big.

I think that's something we can all appreciate.
 
The Scientology FreeZone and Independent Scientology consist almost entirely of Xenu Bridge people. Non-believers are merely tolerated oddities, and almost anything can be overlooked if the person knew Hubbard, saw Hubbard lecture, or was in the same room with Hubbard, and breathed the same air as Hubbard; and it helps to have some laudatory "Ron" stories.

Most Scientologists want to do their "Bridge," and that's the Bridge of the 1970s and 1980s. It's taken two decades for the "bits and pieces" idea to sink in, and now it's an "acceptable truth" used by some Scientology Zoners to mollify curious outsiders.

Be careful not to confuse a PR-oriented Zoner, who uses the "good bits and pieces" idea as camouflage to mislead, with someone who sincerely does use the "good bits and pieces."

Usually, if the person is trying to convice another that the good bits and pieces are Scientology, that person is doing a PR handling on behalf of Scientology.

Just as some people take years to recover from the Hubbard mind-groping of (much, but not all of the) OT levels, so do some take years to recover from the need to defend and protect an airbrushed PR version of Scientology.

Scientology isn't called mind f__k for nothing. :)
Actually Veda, that is incorrect. Here's why: A "standard tech", "KSW" Scientologist has the mindset that it would be sacrilege and a "suppressive act" to deny any "LRH" material. They could never utter the "bits and pieces" thing, or easily admit to theirselves that they have any doubts about any part of it. They would be castigated by their like-thinking colleagues. I think you can agree with that, if you think it through.

One can rest assured that any practitioner who openly expresses disagreement with any part of the package is being sincere.

Veda, I think that often you make good points, and obviously you are far from ignorant about the the subjects you discuss, but sometimes, for me, your statements expose an overriding (at times, not always) drive to demean Scientology, and you become reckless and irresponsible when that does happen. I would ask that you read over your statements thoroughly before posting them.

Love, Dex
 
Top