What's new

INSANITY dramatized by OSA

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
The definition of insanity per LRH: The overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy.

The Fair Game policy per LRH:...opponents who are "fair game" may be "deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

The Service Facsimile per LRH: that computation generated by the preclear (not the bank) to make self right and others wrong, to dominate or escape domination and enhance own survival and injure that of others.

The Evil Purpose per theFreeDictionary.com: The intentional commission of a wrongful act, absent justification, with the intent to cause harm to others; conscious violation of the law that injures another individual; a mental state indicating a disposition in disregard of social duty and a tendency toward malfeasance.(malice)

What boggles my mind is how overwhelmed and out of their own valences these fanatics of OSA have become and have put on the 'winning' valences of Hubbard and to a lesser degree Miscavige (just an opportunistic thug who knew a good setup when he saw it).

They are the ultimate lost souls. While claiming knowledge of and the 'superiority' of the 'Tech' they have become mindless dupes who but dramatize absolute craven mad insanity, commiting crimes against their fellow man with not only no remorse but celebration.

They have all crossed the line, following the track and evil purposes of Hubbard and his money machine built on lies and the work of others, into madness. Can they not see the anatomy of it all? They are running Hubbards' Ser Fac, forwarding his Ev Purps, following the Fair Game policy and as a result, purposely but unknowingly acting INSANELY towards their fellow man. There are no awareness of awareness units in OSA - they have missed the boat horribly on that.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

On second thought, send them all to hell and may they burn for a billion years.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by LA SCN and snipped

INSANITY dramatized by OSA

The definition of insanity per LRH: The overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy.

True, and you would think OSA would read that hubbard definition as they do the very thing he defines as insanity themselves and that a light would go on deep within them but there are so many contrary definitions that they can quickly replace any such thought with to make themselves right (it isn't hard as all of scientology is a mass of handy definitions and contradictions).

OSA would define us in the same way of course, but there is nothing covert or complex about critics and anon. It is an absolutely overt and fully announced attack and a very uncomplicated one ... and the cofs certainly had it coming for decades before it finally occurred.

They are the ultimate lost souls. While claiming knowledge of and the 'superiority' of the 'Tech' they have become mindless dupes who but dramatize absolute craven mad insanity, committing crimes against their fellow man with not only no remorse but celebration.

I think many of these lost souls could be waking up about now and I will welcome them when they finally do dash out of the OSA door, they really should get on with it though because when the time comes I doubt many will want to be too embroiled in the fallout because it will be real world fallout (as opposed to cultic) and it will impinge.

:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
SCIENO-SCENARIO: A Guardian's Office exec is on study listening to an LRH tape.

He is demoing, cogniting, laughing and blowing charge... VVGI's.

RON'S VOICE
(on tape)
...so don't you see, Scientology is the only sane group on
the planet that knows the source of evil. The psychiatrist.
It's those fellas that implanted everyone and caused
the degradation and suffering of mankind for trillions of
years. He's the boy that is making people go crazy. He's
the bird that's driving all these poor unsuspecting people
to commit suicide. Your job is to prevent every single
man, woman and child from ever--EVER--falling into the
hands of a psych. That's our vow. That's our sacred pledge.
If you ever see someone about to go to a psych, you better--

(A Ron's Messenger suddenly appears
and abruptly turns off the audiotape
)

RON'S MESSENGER
The Commodore needs to see you immediately!

GO EXEC
What is it?

RON'S MESSENGER
He needs you to drive Paulette Cooper insane and
make sure she ends up in the hands of psychs in
a mental institution and commits suicide.

G.O. EXEC
Wow! Really? But Ron was just saying--

RON'S MESSENGER
Don't worry, it's per policy.

G.O. EXEC
Great, I'll do it! Whatever it takes to
stop those evil psychs, I'm in.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Fair Game policy per LRH:...opponents who are "fair game" may be "deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

The Service Facsimile per LRH: that computation generated by the preclear (not the bank) to make self right and others wrong, to dominate or escape domination and enhance own survival and injure that of others.

The Evil Purpose per theFreeDictionary.com: The intentional commission of a wrongful act, absent justification, with the intent to cause harm to others; conscious violation of the law that injures another individual; a mental state indicating a disposition in disregard of social duty and a tendency toward malfeasance.(malice)

What boggles my mind is how overwhelmed and out of their own valences these fanatics of OSA have become and have put on the 'winning' valences of Hubbard and to a lesser degree Miscavige (just an opportunistic thug who knew a good setup when he saw it).

They are the ultimate lost souls. While claiming knowledge of and the 'superiority' of the 'Tech' they have become mindless dupes who but dramatize absolute craven mad insanity, commiting crimes against their fellow man with not only no remorse but celebration.

They have all crossed the line, following the track and evil purposes of Hubbard and his money machine built on lies and the work of others, into madness. Can they not see the anatomy of it all? They are running Hubbards' Ser Fac, forwarding his Ev Purps, following the Fair Game policy and as a result, purposely but unknowingly acting INSANELY towards their fellow man. There are no awareness of awareness units in OSA - they have missed the boat horribly on that.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

On second thought, send them all to hell and may they burn for a billion years.

you forgot this one, What Is Greatness?

L. Ron Hubbard

The hardest task one can have is to continue to love one’s fellows despite all
reasons he should not.

And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.

For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope. For those who cannot,
there is only sorrow, hatred and despair, and these are not the things of which
greatness or sanity or happiness are made.

A primary trap is to succumb to invitations to hate. There are those who appoint
one their executioners. Sometimes for the sake of the safety of others, it is necessary to
act, but it is not necessary also to hate them.

To do one’s task without becoming furious at others who seek to prevent one is a
mark of greatness—and sanity. And only then can one be happy.

Justice, mercy, forgiveness, all are unimportant beside the ability not to change
because of provocation or demands to do so.

One must act, one must preserve order and decency, but one need not hate or seek
vengeance.

The real lesson is to learn to love.

It requires real strength to love Man. And to love him despite all invitations to do
otherwise, all provocations and all reasons why one should not.

Last edited:

LA SCN

Good point!

L. Ron Hubbard

The hardest task one can have is to continue to love one’s fellows despite all
reasons he should not.

For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope. For those who cannot,
there is only sorrow, hatred and despair, and these are not the things of which
greatness or sanity or happiness are made.

A primary trap is to succumb to invitations to hate. There are those who appoint
one their executioners. Sometimes for the sake of the safety of others, it is necessary to
act, but it is not necessary also to hate them.

To do one’s task without becoming furious at others who seek to prevent one is a
mark of greatness—and sanity. And only then can one be happy.

Justice, mercy, forgiveness, all are unimportant beside the ability not to change
because of provocation or demands to do so.

One must act, one must preserve order and decency, but one need not hate or seek
vengeance.

It requires real strength to love Man. And to love him despite all invitations to do
otherwise, all provocations and all reasons why one should not.

Obviously Hubbard was a very devious man - this is the type of writing he did to gain followers and fool people. He wasn't conflicted or multi-valent; those sympathy bringing crutch words - he was cold calculating evil. His ops and acts show this time after time.

LA SCN

Survey

Here is a survey for OSA personnel to fill out upon conclusion of reading the lead post and its thread:

Do you find the opinions stated to be:
A) Very accurate to Spot On or VWD
B) Mostly accurate or WD
C) Not very accurate or WD by Exam
D) Mostly inaccurate or WD by Exam w/Cram
E) Very inaccurate or Flunk w/Cram & Ethics
F) Don't care

In what terms would you couch the nature of this thread / op:
A) Heavy Hussar action
B) Glarefight
C) Kerfuffle
D) Hobby Horsing
E) Hill 10
F) Black PR
G) Mandatory
H) Don't care
I) Model Session

Thank you for your replies. They will be noted and possibly used against you at a later time depending on your activities.

OOPS - This is OSA - not the GO - we don't do that mean stuff anymore.

(but we don't do it any less, either :hysterical:)

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

L. Ron Hubbard

The hardest task one can have is to continue to love one’s fellows despite all reasons he should not.

For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope. For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair, and these are not the things of which greatness or sanity or happiness are made.

A primary trap is to succumb to invitations to hate. There are those who appoint one their executioners. Sometimes for the sake of the safety of others, it is necessary to act, but it is not necessary also to hate them.

To do one’s task without becoming furious at others who seek to prevent one is a mark of greatness—and sanity. And only then can one be happy.

Justice, mercy, forgiveness, all are unimportant beside the ability not to change because of provocation or demands to do so.

One must act, one must preserve order and decency, but one need not hate or seek vengeance.

It requires real strength to love Man. And to love him despite all invitations to do otherwise, all provocations and all reasons why one should not.

Obviously Hubbard was a very devious man - this is the type of writing he did to gain followers and fool people. He wasn't conflicted or multi-valent; those sympathy bringing crutch words - he was cold calculating evil. His ops and acts show this time after time.

Hmm. You know it's been ages since I'd read that and, reading it just now, it doesn't sound like hubbard's style to me. I'm wondering if he hadn't simply, once again, plagiarized one of his at-the-time true believers heart-felt sentiments of compassion, putting his name to it. Of no import. Your sentiments are just as likely considering the man, by many accounts, appeared to be lacking a genuine capacity for compassion except for an abstract, pseudo-intellectual variety. Primary, direct evidence being his own familial and other intimately personal relationships.

LA SCN

Hmm. You know it's been ages since I'd read that and, reading it just now, it doesn't sound like hubbard's style to me. I'm wondering if he hadn't simply, once again, plagiarized one of his at-the-time true believers heart-felt sentiments of compassion, putting his name to it. Of no import. Your sentiments are just as likely considering the man, by many accounts, appeared to be lacking a genuine capacity for compassion except for an abstract, pseudo-intellectual variety. Primary, direct evidence being his own familial and other intimately personal relationships.

You are so right. Its quite likely he plagiarized that piece. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find Yvonne Jentsch actually wrote it. Thanks to the relatively uncensored communication possible on the internet and the efforts of Alan Walters and others like him, we have had the 'wool' pulled from our eyes as to who developed what tech and Hubbards' habit of viciously turning on his allies. We know now what Gerry Armstrong knew in the early 80's about the mans' true history.

Even a 'wog' and 'raw meat' can see the outpoints in the life of a man who:
*Was married 3 times yet denied the 2nd time, parsing like Bill Clinton would be proud of - 'that marriage wasn't legal, was still married to first wife so doesn't count'.
*Disowned his first borne son, Nibs and sought to destroy him.
*Tried to enforce his will on the career of his 2nd born son Quentin and prevented him from achieving his own goals ending in his premature death likely by suicide.
*Lived the last 10 years of his life on the lam and in hiding like a common criminal.
*Let his 3rd wife take the rap for his paranoid scheming.

Pretty chicken shit dude by any standards, eh?

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is Greatness

"What is Greatness" messed me up as much as anything. Someone showed that to me early and I loved it. . . I printed it and put it on my wall, I wrote it my "Favorite quotes" journal . . . . . and whenever I had any doubts about Scientology, I would re-read it to reassure myself about what Ron really believed, and the true meaning of Scientology.

I had been out for years before I was made aware that this was nothing more than a PR piece.

He was a master at manipulation. I'll give him that.

"What is Greatness" messed me up as much as anything. Someone showed that to me early and I loved it. . . I printed it and put it on my wall, I wrote it my "Favorite quotes" journal . . . . . and whenever I had any doubts about Scientology, I would re-read it to reassure myself about what Ron really believed, and the true meaning of Scientology.

I had been out for years before I was made aware that this was nothing more than a PR piece.

No, Hubbard used it as nothing more than a PR piece. The fact is it MOVED YOU. Clearly it has a great deal of truth for you, even though Hubbard may have meant it as a lie.

Don't make the subsequent mistake of throwing away your own beliefs because of the lies of another.

Mark A. Baker

Veda

Sponsor
No, Hubbard used it as nothing more than a PR piece. The fact is it MOVED YOU. Clearly it has a great deal of truth for you, even though Hubbard may have meant it as a lie.

Don't make the subsequent mistake of throwing away your own beliefs because of the lies of another.

Mark A. Baker

Wow. Thanks for that. We were all about to go on a rampage of hate and destruction after realizing that Hubbard was just blowing smoke when he wrote, 'What is Greatness?' Thanks for stepping in and saving us.:p

Here Hubbard takes a brief detour from his PR message to gloat over the assassination of John F. Kennedy, whom he blamed for the FDA e-meter troubles.

From 'What is Greatness?':

"Were you to approach many ruling heads of state in the world and offer to set them free (as only a Scientologist can) they would go berserk, cry up their private police and generally cause unpleasantness. Indeed, one did - he was later assassinated by no desire of ours but because of the incompetence of his own followers about him. He could have tried to use Scientology. Instead, he promptly tried to shoot it down by ordering raids and various berserk actions on Scientology organizations. That he was then shot had nothing to do with us, but only demonstrated how incompetent and how mortal he really was."

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Here Hubbard takes a brief detour from his PR message to gloat over the assassination of John F. Kennedy, whom he blamed for the FDA e-meter troubles.

From 'What is Greatness?':

"Were you to approach many ruling heads of state in the world and offer to set them free (as only a Scientologist can) they would go berserk, cry up their private police and generally cause unpleasantness. Indeed, one did - he was later assassinated by no desire of ours but because of the incompetence of his own followers about him. He could have tried to use Scientology. Instead, he promptly tried to shoot it down by ordering raids and various berserk actions on Scientology organizations. That he was then shot had nothing to do with us, but only demonstrated how incompetent and how mortal he really was."

Ah. Now that sounds like the ol' hubbard that I had come to love as my greatest friend and mentor, and trust with my eternity. :thumbsup: LOL

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

For me it was the one about the stars twinkling in a gal-ax-y far away and how the work was, um ... "free" ... and to keep it so blah-blah-blah. With the Sea Ogre emblem, in blue, as a watermark for the white background. I framed it the day I signed my soul away for one billion years and always kept it on my desk as my personal reminder of the ... greatness ... I was a part of and committed to. Sadly. Only many years later did I realize I should have really been committed in the conventional sense. LOL

I was such a doofus. [Not that I still can't be called upon to fill that needful role.]

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mark A. Baker

Thanks Mark. No, I don't think I have done that. . . I still like that essay (at least the main idea of it -- unconditional "agape" love), and I feel good about what I believe. What I was saying about it messing me up was that it kept me "blind" to the things that were wrong with Scientology. I understood "What is Greatness" and so whenever I ran into something that seemed contradictory, or just plain wrong, or that didn't make sense to me, I would go back to that essay. I did make the assumption that LRH was speaking from a position of experience . . . .that he had "arrived" and was able to love others in spite of all invitations to do otherwise. It was something that led me to "deify" him when in fact, he didn't deserve that. It made me assume that everything he did was out of love. It just kept me from seeing the "truth" about the Scientology organization and about LRH for a lot longer than it would have or could have, and it made me stick more doggedly to my viewpoint of him being the reincarnated Buddha and savior of the universe. It was just so theta! :eyeroll:

Yeah, I was young and naive. But I still think that this essay was designed to take advantage of people at that point in their spiritual growth. I'll consider the possibility of him having meant it when he wrote it, but I'll also consider the possibility that he was chortling about all the suckers that were going to buy in to it while jingling the coins in his pocket as he pulled it out of his typewriter. I wasn't there, didn't know him personally, not sure of his motivations.

By now I have disregarded pretty much all of what LRH said . . .but that doesn't mean that I assume it's wrong just because he wrote it (nor do I assume it's right). LRH had truth intertwined with the lies. It just means that I no longer consider him a credible source and don't want to try to untangle anything he wrote to try to extract pearls of wisdom that may be in there.

I do like you Mark, you've made me think and helped me sort things out and think about things since I arrived on this board 2 years ago very unsettled and confused. You're still doing it.

:) TL

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
For me it was the one about the stars twinkling in a gal-ax-y far away and how the work was, um ... "free" ... and to keep it so blah-blah-blah. With the Sea Ogre emblem, in blue, as a watermark for the white background. I framed it the day I signed my soul away for one billion years and always kept it on my desk as my personal reminder of the ... greatness ... I was a part of and committed to. Sadly. Only many years later did I realize I should have really been committed in the conventional sense. LOL

I was such a doofus. [Not that I still can't be called upon to fill that needful role.]

Yeah, that one got me too. . . .

. . . . and I can fill that doofus role too!