What's new

Jaffa Ideal Org opening video a lie?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a :lol: post from Marty's blog. Looks like the little midgit with the little dick syndrome has micro-managed himself into a corner.

Dean Fox | February 26, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Reply

Meanwhile, in Israel, a new court document has Scientology arguing that David Miscavige spoke lies to thousands of assembled church members.

Some time last year the contractor responsible for the renovations on the Jaffa org in Israel sued the church of scientolofy for not paying the dues. Naturally the church of scientology sued back saying he’d not completed the renovations.

Last December David Miscavige told parishoners in the UK Jaffa org in Israel was finoished, staffed and open for business. The event was video and it surfaced on Village Voice. When the contractors tried to use the video as proof the renovations were complete the church of scientology attorney said it proved no such thing because the video was a fake and David Miscavige’s statements a lie. Oh dear.

Also lots of controversy with the church of scientology, the Nation of Islam and a charter school in Florida that’s gone bankrupt. Apparently lots of funds were funnelled to various destinations other than teacher pay, text books and equipment.

Dean Fox | February 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Reply

*the video was a fake. The video contained footage of the renovated org which the church of scientology attorney said was fake.

BTW, when looking at some stills of the interiors of some ideal orgs I have thought they look like ray trace fakes, almost too perfect.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Last December David Miscavige told parishoners in the UK Jaffa org in Israel was finoished, staffed and open for business. The event was video and it surfaced on Village Voice. When the contractors tried to use the video as proof the renovations were complete the church of scientology attorney said it proved no such thing because the video was a fake and David Miscavige’s statements a lie. Oh dear."

The Church's own attorney called the Pope on a Rope a liar?

Talk about a lose-lose epic fail scenario for the Church.

Rd00

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Mark Twain said: If you always tell the truth, you'll never have to remember what you said yesterday. Too bad thi concept is not covered by "the tech". :)

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Mark Twain said: If you always tell the truth, you'll never have to remember what you said yesterday. Too bad this concept is not covered by "the tech". :)

Luckily, I have dain bramage, so I don't have to worry about my memory. I say whatever I think, at the time. If it's not consistent with what I said before (nevermind "the Truth"), I don't even KNOW.

freethinker

Sponsor

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
In the final shot with the staff outside you can see that it is not quite right. The shades are drawn and it doesn't look as crisp and finished in the earlier shots.

The initial inside pan looks CGI. I wish the contractor had been able to use it as evidence, though. "See, I'm completely done..."