What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
[bcolor=#ffffff]Robert Dam stayed in Scientology working for years feverishly and departed 25 years later. He was declared Suppressive Person. This is a common "EP" at the end of the road in the Scientology experience.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]Robert joined Scientology when he was a young man with dreams of being a professional musician. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff] He soon joined Scientology staff and his dreams of music soon disappeared under the heavy demands of statistics. Robert worked as a body router and held other positions as a staff member. [/bcolor]​

[bcolor=#ffffff]When Robert finished his staff contract he went into the printing business with a fellow Scientologist. Soon, the two were printing all of the magazines for Scientology Europe. This was profitable and allowed Robert to go up his Bridge and onto the OT levels. Robert figured out an ingenious solution that saved Scientology hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on costs related to getting its magazines delivered. But then there was a problem. [/bcolor]​

[bcolor=#ffffff]Robert solved it but he was nevertheless blamed for crashing all of Scientology's stats on the European Continent. Robert was sent to Flag for brutal sec checking. In this podcast Robert describes the terror of being sec checked by then Inspector General RTC Marty Rathbun. These sec checks had a brutal and expensive outcome. Coupled with Robert's inner torment with having to constantly pretend to others that he was an OT ate him up inside. Robert describes the events that led to he and his family leaving Scientology. He offers sage advice to those who are still trapped in Scientology and want to leave.[/bcolor]​

[bcolor=#ffffff]
[/bcolor]​

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today I interviewed with Ron Miscavige, whom I first met in the 1970s. Who would ever think when you meet someone and hang out in the 1970s ..that you would do a whistleblowing show 40 years later about a cult.
In this video I summarise what Scientology is in one paragraph

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is so hilarious.
The cult caught with their pants down.
Fair Gaming the video interview I did yesterday because of revealing TRUTHS about Scientology and OT 8, the CULT used robots or click farms to give it 308 dislikes. See Image #1. (click image to see red arrow.)
BUT
YouTube computers and Artificial Intelligence caught the deception and erased 180 dislikes !!!
See Image #2

Ron.interview%20fake.dislikes.png

Ron.interview%20fake.removed.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yesterday I did a live streaming video interview with Ron Miscavige (posted above on this thread) and described what the secret level of OT 8 was. Being that it costs $1 million to attain this level, I think it is only fair to learn what people will pay for. Here is an actual testimonial regarding an OT completion, true story in her own words...
An OTVIII who uses the screen name otviii2late posted this on Tony Ortega's blog last year:
otviii2late • a year ago

OT8 was the beginning of the end for me.
I remember finally completing a long, gruesome OT8 which I thought would never end, stepping off the ship that I never thought I would ever escape, into the sunshine and thinking finally, now THIS is freedom. I had finally escaped that hellhole and OT8. That was my EP. I vowed that under no circumstance would anybody ever take my money, my freedom and my mind like that again. And with that, I stepped not just away from the ship, but away from Scientology forever. Thanks to the bullshit of OT8.
Simply put, the end phenomenal of OT8 is supposed to be freedom from amnesia on the whole track, clearly indicating an expectation that you will recall everything that's ever happened to you from the beginning of time. It's actually the opposite. You end up with no memories at all of your whole track and instead run some more BTS with the recognition that it's their lives, not yours being run and that's it. It's so short and unsatisfying--a massive financial rip off. I ran the same version as Vicki, Luis and Mary. What you have here is correct.
The longest and most gruelling part is all the setups. When you arrive you are told that this is a whole new Org and they are starting from scratch. So after you have spent weeks or months and paid many tens of thousands of dollars and are on a euphoric high from completing OT7, you are made to go immediately to do OT8 where they take a baseball bat to your head and crush you back on down to being ethics bait and sec check the life out of you.
They go back to the beginning and review all your ethics and auditing and use it as an excuse to delve back into every bad thing they conceived you have ever done and you grind on and on and on--on things that have already been handled a long time ago, many times over. In my case, I also had a newly minted golden age auditor who is truly the only really awful auditor I've had. And of course that cost me even more, paying for intensive after intensive because of how out of communication, angry and accusative he was towards me in session. He had no clue how to audit.
I got physically sick from the duress and the stress of being kept against my will with the tap full open pouring out money that I didn't have. I've never felt as crushed as a human being as OT8 made me feel. I remember my helplessness and despair thinking that I could not see a way past my illness, despondency and captivity in order to achieve what they want from me so I can get the hell out of here. It destroyed me.

The only good that came out of it is that I had hit the top of the bridge and realized that's all there is--and it's worse than I thought. Freedom is what you have outside of Scientology, not in it. It made me walk away forever.
End OF QUOTE.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++Its done on a ship called FREEWINDS. Symbology of RTC who issue authority to release it. All of RTC owns the money making intellectual property,++++++ RTC logo

RTC.logo.jpg

FREEWINDS.Marine.traffic.jpg

RTC.plaque.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
"Simply put, the end phenomenal of OT8 is supposed to be freedom from amnesia on the whole track.."

So, the EP of OT8 as stated on the old Grade Chart of the 1970s was changed.
Gee... I wonder why. ;)

Here is the old EP of OT 8 as stated on the old Grade Chart:
"Ability to be at cause knowingly and at will over thought, life, form, matter, energy, space and time, subjective and objective."
Hubbard (8-8008) was just inventing this for his own version of Thelema, by Aleister Crowley
(Hubbard once called him "my good friend Crowley").

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
QUOTE < snipped for brevity >
Wow, that's some story! Sends shivers down my spine.

The person who wrote it is undoubtedly a good person who was merely
trying to become a better person. So sad what she went through.

Somehow, someway I had my "OT8 cognition" while doing OT7 and just
mailed in my materials over twenty years earlier. There isn't a day that goes
by that I haven't been thankful I missed out on the worst of it all.

Cogniting earlier and leaving earlier, I had enough youthful years to recreate
my life . . . the 2.0 version, that is. I know many people who haven't.
My heart goes out to otviii2late. :rose:

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Simply put, the end phenomenal of OT8 is supposed to be freedom from amnesia on the whole track.."

So, the EP of OT8 as stated on the old Grade Chart of the 1970s was changed.
Gee... I wonder why. ;)

Here is the old EP of OT 8 as stated on the old Grade Chart:
"Ability to be at cause knowingly and at will over thought, life, form, matter, energy, space and time, subjective and objective."
Hubbard (8-8008) was just inventing this for his own version of Thelema, by Aleister Crowley.
In case you missed it ...

Here's a 1970 Grade Chart. Click the box on the upper right to turn on the "thumbnail navigator." Then drag the shaded area in the box on the lower right to pan to different areas of the chart.

https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/se...4a015b?lunaMediaId=RUMSEY~8~1~288971~90060483

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Hi, Karen. The OTVIII described in the Student Briefing, the I am Lucifer HCOB, was to be a long level that somehow would change the PC genetically so that LRH would have a body to return in that was uncontaminated by BTs as kind of a side benefit.
That's what I got out of reading it, anyway. Has that version been described to you by the few who did it before the Student Briefing was withdrawn? If so, what was it like?

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
NEW VIDEO

Scientology 3rd Gen Nathan Rich Tells His Horror Story of Surviving Scientology
Nathan Rich was born into Scientology. He endured hell as a teenager at Scientology's infamous Mace-Kingsley Ranch. Operated by the abusive Wally Hanks, a man whom Scientology protected after he admitted to sexually molesting two teenage girls. Nathan's life spiraled out of control and soon he was living on the streets as a drug addict. Nathan tells a riveting tale of how he survived seven years of homelessness and self-medicating with street drugs and turned his life around. Nathan's new book Scythe Tleppo is now available on Amazon.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

*******NEW VIDEO *********

Chris Shelton and I have fun discussing different aspects of Scientology. This is only the first of a series of videos we will do together....Its kind of special when one former Sea Org member can dial in and probe another Sea Org member...examining the mind set THEN and NOW.

I was looking at
What was TRUE about that ?
What was FALSE about tjat ?

What did it get me INTO ?
What did it get me OUT OF?

Stay with us in this series because we might be able to fill in those missing pieces of the jig saw puzzle to give you a bigger picture.
Karen.LRH.jpg

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
makes sense, Im not sure any one single of the cults ideas were LRH's, not even the name scientology. All stolen ideas.

1907 The English-language term "Scientology" originated neither with Hubbard nor Nordenholz, but with philologist Allen Upward, who coined the term in 1907 in his book The New Word.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scien...schaffenheit_und_der_Tauglichkeit_des_Wissens

1934 by Dr. Anastasius Nordenholz (Author
https://www.amazon.com/Scientology-Science-Constitution-Usefulness-Knowledge-ebook/dp/B00CPQGSWQ

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Hi, Karen. The OTVIII described in the Student Briefing, the I am Lucifer HCOB, was to be a long level that somehow would change the PC genetically so that LRH would have a body to return in that was uncontaminated by BTs as kind of a side benefit.
That's what I got out of reading it, anyway. Has that version been described to you by the few who did it before the Student Briefing was withdrawn? If so, what was it like?
George White, commenting at Rinder's blog of 10/1/18 "More OTVIII Folly" said, in part

" I was OT VIII #117 in July, 1988...did some auditing. I was asked to audit the GE and to make a new body for Hub’s return."

I asked him to expand on this and here is his answer:

"As far as the auditing on the original OT VIII, it was very technical stuff. Suffice it to say, it was a real challenge to complete the level for them. I would not even touch the stuff today."

Which leaves me with more questions.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Peter Nyiri, is on staff 22 years, 20 years of which are in the "Sea Organization" In earlier videos he covered the culture inside. 2 years he fled, escaped ~~ while on connecting flights he met with his wife at Tampa Airport and they fled together. You have to flee the Cult of Scientology. If you ask to leave you are segregated from the rest of the staff and make to do hard manual labor for a year while you wait for a counselor available to take you in session to "find your *CRIMES*. The mindset within is that only a criminal with hidden crimes would want to leave the cult.

*****New Video*****

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
#Scientology #Cult #Religion #ScientologytheAftermath
#Cienciologia
EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:
Hanging with Ron Miscavige Snr this morning, we covered the "ideal mind", Fair Game, Child sexual intercourse and what happens when you BELIEVE hook line and sinker, disconnection, OT 8 and this and that.

RogerB

Crusader

*******NEW VIDEO *********

Chris Shelton and I have fun discussing different aspects of Scientology. This is only the first of a series of videos we will do together....Its kind of special when one former Sea Org member can dial in and probe another Sea Org member...examining the mind set THEN and NOW.

I was looking at
What was TRUE about that ?
What was FALSE about tjat ?

What did it get me INTO ?
What did it get me OUT OF?

Stay with us in this series because we might be able to fill in those missing pieces of the jig saw puzzle to give you a bigger picture.
Karen.LRH.jpg
Ummm, now that is a pretty face I remember from long ago! :yes:

Rog

/

guanoloco

As-Wased
Something must have happened when I copied the link from my original post. Here's the original post. The link there is still working.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/is-consciousness-expansion-dead.48286/page-10#post-1180026

Interesting, OT I looks the same and so I suspect II and III are but from 4 up they diverge. 6 is to be exterior. What a joke...and 8 is Cause over MEST subjective and objective after 7 Able to Influence others. That's all Hats Off at 50 Yards and reading books around the world.

If they could deliver that the place would be growing no matter what Miscavige did.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting, OT I looks the same and so I suspect II and III are but from 4 up they diverge. 6 is to be exterior. What a joke...and 8 is Cause over MEST subjective and objective after 7 Able to Influence others. That's all Hats Off at 50 Yards and reading books around the world.

If they could deliver that the place would be growing no matter what Miscavige did.
Miscavige is very OT at knocking hats off. Gets org EDs to misdirect the auditing and training money of the members into building/renovating new buildings instead of wearing their hats and going up the bridge. He cancels certs and practically declares all the Class VIII's blubbard had directed to be trained. Sets up front groups under names other than Scientology..
I say Hats off to him...nothing like getting rid of Source and Scientology. I second your HIP HIP..