What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Leland

Crusader
^^^^

Classic! I recognize two of those guys....

Sounds like a gang bang Sec Check......

Kudos to Mark!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dan Murman was the attack dog (left hand side) in above video...look at him 10 years later.
He is robotized. It is sad what the cult can do to a devotee

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mirrored with permission of my host Ron Miscavige.Ron and I have known each other since the early 1970s ! Whew.

Here Ron asks me to explain to the average person "What is Scientology?"and I summarize in into 1 paragraph.Almost all of Scientology technology and practice is 2 things:
1) Finding out and pulling your secrets, your dark deeds, your "Crimes" your EVIL and your EVIL Intentions.
2) The Exorcism of the attached spirits which Hubbard says are attached you spiritually, or to the body you inhabit.It costs about 1/2 million to a million dollars to do the one size fits all cookie cutter "BRIDGE" which is the chart you ascend to do all these actions.I speak from having been in it and done it all climbing to the highest rank in training in existence, Class XII CS.

Yes, I was in the MATRIX and I swallowed it all.

I am OLDER and WISER now.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/karendelac

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/KarendlaCariere

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Dan Murman was the attack dog (left hand side) in above video...look at him 10 years later.

OMG, zombie zero!

WHAT DAN "CONSIDERS" HE IS DOING: Being there comfortably and confronting without saying or doing anything.
WHAT DAN IS ACTUALLY DOING: Being there uncomfortably and non-confronting without saying or doing anything.
WHAT DAN'S SENIORS TOLD HIM HE SHOULD BE DOING: Being there and shattering SPs in order to salvage this sector of the universe.
WHAT DAN'S GRAPH SHOWS HE IS DOING: Winning, on this planet.

FREE BONUS SECTION:

WHAT DAN'S ETHICS FOLDER SHOWS HE IS DOING: Working on a decade long amends project, trying to make up the damage from that time his TR-0 went TYPE III and he was videotaped acting and saying psychotic things---that destroyed Scientology's public relations 1,000 times worse than the SPs he was handling ever could have ever dreamed of doing themselves.

WHAT DAN HOPES OTHERS WILL THINK HE IS DOING: Dan has postulated that others watching the video will conclude he is a loving, kind and serenely spiritual example of of the peace-loving, forgiving religion of Scientology. He also postulated that anyone who still watches and has not deleted the earlier Dan Merman "What are Your Crimes!" attack video will soon DIAWOF (Die In A Wall Of Fire).

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Scientology ship FREEWINDS has long been used as a prison ship for lock down, criminal kidnap and held against will by El Chapo Miscavige and the hierarchy of the cult.

This is Don Jason's story. A senior Executive at Flag Service Org in Clearwater They kidnapped him. They locked him down on Freewinds in a cabin with a camera pointing at him 24/7

..But he had the last say. He talked with Tampa Bay Times. This enlightened the world that Freewinds was used as a PRISON SHIP.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The Scientology ship FREEWINDS has long been used as a prison ship for lock down, criminal kidnap and held against will by El Chapo Miscavige and the hierarchy of the cult...

..But he had the last say. He talked with Tampa Bay Times.
This enlightened the world that Freewinds was used as a PRISON SHIP.

Prison ship. . .

Staff held in RPF or chain locker prisons. . .

MSH goest to prison. . .

We all live on a 'prison planet" . .

Is it me or am I detecting a recurring theme here?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Many people have asked me how could Sea Org members sign on for this for 1 billion years...
Here's how I open today's interview with Ron Miscavige.
When you come into Scientology, you are very educated in the datum that MAN IS BASICALLY GOOD
In your last day in Scientology after your entire journey, you find out that YOU ARE BASICALLY EVIL.
That you were an anti-social personality all along.
Hence you are declared "A suppressive person"
But they did not discover it while you slave labored along, it was an *OVERNIGHT* discovery when you asked to leave !
AND
That none of the super technology worked on you but the money is gone with the wind.
Taliban Scientology
Here's the rest of it on Freewinds ~~

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
#Scientology #Cult #Religion #ScientologytheAftermath #Cienciologia This is a "Love only ME" cult.
This means you must LOVE the cult and honor and be MORE loyal to the hierearchy of the cult than your own family.
*Especially* your own family

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sunday morning I just interviewed with the father of cult leader David Miscavige, (RON) discussing John Travolta and his involvement in the cult. New anecdotes, different perspectives.

JT.meter.jpg

JT.tech.vols.jpg

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

Dan Murnan is an old friend of mine. A wonderful guy, but I'm not surprised to see he's still with the cult. When we were young dudes he was more dedicated to getting up the Bridge than any of our peers.

I hate like hell seeing him that way. The guys in the video must know him well. They remark upon how much he's changed, which I can also see clearly. Dan was never a staring zombie in years gone by.

Dan, if you ever see this, know that I'm still your buddy.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mirrored from an old site because of the history and because of important facts discussed
Robert Vaughn Young went from being a very senior executive at Author's Services over Hubbard's INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES to being an expert witness in court cases against the cult. Once again the CULT is blind to see what they do make their ENEMIES. They hurled Vaughn Young into their sadism program "Rehabilitation Project Force" from which he fled. A veteran member of 20+ years, he sincerely joined the cult because he BELIEVED. Only when they showed their demonic and Frankenstein werewolf nature which is completely contrary to the glossy magazine PR image, did Vaughn leave. RIP Vaughn, good you did this before you passed. Fly high.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today I interviewed again with Ron Miscavige musing on internal cult culture. The longer you are in the cult, the more draconian the punishments. Unlike most entities such as the armed forces, corporate entities, businesses there is no reward or perks for longevity. Instead you are punished more fiercely and the idea is is to squash you into becoming an obedient robot.
And all this while the cult *CRAVES* religious recognition !

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
First of all I am truly sorry they have nuked Indie Scn News channel.
I hope you have backed up content. I will be private messaging you.

4 years ago the Cult of Scientology tried to nuke my YouTube Channel. 10 videos were gone. If I had gotten 3 strikes the channel would be gone.
The cult aimed for 10 strikes.

#Scientology #OpScientology #ScientologytheAftermath #Cienciologia #RevokeScientologyTaxExemption

This video explains how I fought back (but this was not on "community standards" but other issues.)

These days there are lawyers that specialize ONLY in Google, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook litigation
which includes all copyright and trademark issues. Good thing we had the money to fight it, because we had no idea how to navigate through it all.
I tell the story here ~~ I got back all my videos, all 10 of them and the cult's only action these days is buying FAKE dislikes. Youtube is routinely deleting these FAKE dislikes. They also butt in posting hate comments but these routinely get deleted.

Cult of deception and Fakery. Pretense of Religiosity while acting out like gangster thugs.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like to mirror important videos to my channel.Years and years ago A&E was exposing the cult.
They got John Travolta to repeatedly say how great they were !

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Those unfamiliar with A&E's ability to investigate and expose may not know that A&E did a 12 part segment revealing this and that about this very same cult.

The media always had an inkling that something was very wrong in the cult. Listen to these little anecdotes. The story is the same 30 years later. The cult continues its thuggery but NOW... multiple law firms are stepping forward...

(I mirror important videos to my channel)

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
New Video on escape stories Mirrored from Ron Miscavige channel with his permission.

It was fun to ask Ron to tell how he escaped the prison called "Int Base" (the hierarchy residence)6 months of planning ! Military precision like a navy seal ! That's what it takes to escape the imprisoned confinement in the Sea Org.

The theme for this video is ESCAPE. People enjoy reading the ESCAPES from Scientology. Even the taxi drivers in Clearwater understand when a client with no luggage says "Tampa Airport ~ GO !"
Also more on Valerie Haney escape in the trunk of a car.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Mirrored with permission of my host Ron Miscavige.Ron and I have known each other since the early 1970s ! Whew.

Here Ron asks me to explain to the average person "What is Scientology?"and I summarize in into 1 paragraph.Almost all of Scientology technology and practice is 2 things:
1) Finding out and pulling your secrets, your dark deeds, your "Crimes" your EVIL and your EVIL Intentions.

2) The Exorcism
Hello Karen,

We came to the same exact conclusion
I said numerous time that Ron created a mafia organisation who pull your secrets , and those of your relatives, in order to be used later for black mailing and OSA attack purposes; And it has been disguised as a religion of exorcism in order to get all yourmoney and belongings.

This is it.
Period.

Last edited: