What's new

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

The_Fixer

Class Clown

THEY ARE NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!!

What is wrong with you @Alanzo?

He has no scruples. Anything to target someone he perceives as an enemy and no dirty trick is too dirty.

All I see is an Obsessive Compulsive scumbag bent on all sorts of revenge.

I wonder what makes him see himself as any better than those he attacks. Most of them seem to employ better behaviour for the most part...

He-man

Hero extraordinary
He has no scruples. Anything to target someone he perceives as an enemy and no dirty trick is too dirty.
All I see is an Obsessive Compulsive scumbag bent on all sorts of revenge.
I wonder what makes him see himself as any better than those he attacks. Most of them seem to employ better behaviour for the most part...
½ Jealous Keyboard warrior born with no empathy.
½ Nuts

Mix for 30 minutes, serve as is.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I really am wondering, where do you come up with the time to do this?

And it's official, that's the last time that I ever post anything about Alanzo, regarding Alanzo, on one of his threads, anything.

I joined the board as I was trying to find answers to my experience in scientology. What this place is now is far from what I saw when I was first getting out and wanting to listen and to talk. I had seen Alanzo posting on his own blog, and had to navigate through his anti and ex articles. It was similar to being back in the cult in my early days, reading 8-8008 or 8-80, PDC's or god knows what 8888888 book or lecture. It was always a bunch of gibberish that I hoped someday I would be illuminated to the point of "getting" as I went up the bridge. I went up a fairly fur piece and it still never really made much sense. I tried. Like does anyone REALLY get the Factors? All of it, really?

And so are Alanzo's anti and ex ramblings. When reading articles on his blog, I thought "well, this is either hogwash or something that will become true as I go along", so I dropped it. It never became true for me in my years out. It hasn't yet. In fact it become very odd, and looks like he's being a bad guy. He either is or doesn't mind looking like a bad guy. That's not good.

What has become true for me is this insistence that the best way to spend his time is to attack critics. I have seen some bright folks on the board run rings around him. That doesn't stop him.

Not about Alanzo, but like Tony and others, I have had a little bit of "he's a never in" kind of thing pop up now and again, but I always have felt that I have the power of reasoning and can pass on things that I need to pass on and chew on things that I should. And what I mean here is that a never-in can not really speak of this subject, without truly knowing the phenomenon or going "what was I thinking."

I also have a tendency of, according the amount of respect something is due, of treating it well or poorly. You see I will joke around and do J&D'ish stuff at things that I think are low, or deserve it. That is probably not the best of habits, that I can say about myself.

One last thing, in fact, goodbye ESMB One. Let the stinking shithole sink to the bottom along with it's cargo.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-
One last thing, in fact, goodbye ESMB One. Let the stinking shithole sink to the bottom along with it's cargo.
Take it easy.

Alanzo has created upset (and manipulated, but not very successfully) in his most recent incarnation here. (He was not always this way.)

This MB has 12 years of content, most of which was and is of a helpful nature. (As hard as it is to believe, Alanzo contributed to that content, although it was many years ago.)

Nothing the current confused/manipulator Alanzo can do has changed that.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
½ Jealous Keyboard warrior born with no empathy.
½ Nuts

Mix for 30 minutes, serve as is.
Yeah that beer would be so pleasant, wouldn't it?

With all your moralizing, and all your coaching to me about how I'm doing it wrong, and your complete inability to write anything other than socially acceptable bullshit in a truly fucked up social setting, you've unfortunately turned out to be one of the biggest hypocrites of all here.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

THEY ARE NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!!

What is wrong with you @Alanzo?

This exploration of the degree to which Karen De La Carriere is a trained intelligence operative who seeks to control the discussion of Ex-Scientologists on the subject of Scientology will be continued on my blog: AlanzosBlog.com

In addition, the covert socks of Jeffrey Augustine and his history of brutal depravity against Ex-Scientologists who do not allow themselves to be controlled by Karen will be exposed there, too.

All of this will be provided so that Ex-Scientologists have the information they need to make informed decisions on the content they are being fed.

Because of the damage these people cause Ex-Scientologists, this situation must be exposed. And if I am not allowed to do it here, I'll do it elsewhere.

Just like when Scientology tried to shudder me into silence, it does not matter if anyone here continues in their manufactured outrage, thinking I'm slut-shaming Karen. You can refuse to see what I'm saying all you want. It won't stop me from making sure that the information is available for everyone who can be harmed by them.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This exploration of the degree to which Karen De La Carriere is a trained intelligence operative who seeks to control the discussion of Ex-Scientologists on the subject of Scientology will be continued on my blog: AlanzosBlog.com

In addition, the covert socks of Jeffrey Augustine and his history of brutal depravity against Ex-Scientologists who do not allow themselves to be controlled by Karen will be exposed there, too.

All of this will be provided so that Ex-Scientologists have the information they need to make informed decisions on the content they are being fed.

Because of the damage these people cause Ex-Scientologists, this situation must be exposed. And if I am not allowed to do it here, I'll do it elsewhere.

Just like when Scientology tried to shudder me into silence, it does not matter if anyone here continues in their manufactured outrage, thinking I'm slut-shaming Karen. You can refuse to see what I'm saying all you want. It won't stop me from making sure that the information is available for everyone who can be harmed by them.

You do realize how seriously crazy this obsessed mission to bring down Jeffrey Augustine and Karen DLC sounds to other people, don't you?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You do realize how seriously crazy this obsessed mission to bring down Jeffrey Augustine and Karen DLC sounds to other people, don't you?
Yes.

It's just like Scientologists don't see the fair game that was waged on Exes and "SPs" by your friend Mike Rinder while in the Church. In the same way Ex-Scientologists do not see the fair game that your friends Jeffrey and Karen do to Exes who refuse to be controlled by them.

If you haven't been subjected to it, you do not know it exists.

And just like Church of Scientologists say Exes are 'crazy' and "pulled it in" for talking about the fair game the Church committed on them, you are saying I'm "seriously crazy" and "pulling it in" for not shutting up about it now.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Yes.

It's just like Scientologists don't see the fair game that was waged on Exes and "SPs" by your friend Mike Rinder, Ex-Scientologists do not see the fair game that your friends Jeffrey and Karen do to Exes who refuse to be controlled by them.

And just like Scientologists say Exes are crazy and "pulled it in" for talking about the fair game the Church committed on them, you are saying I'm "seriously crazy" and "pulling it in" for not shutting up about it now.

Alrighty then.

Just making sure you knew.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yeah that beer would be so pleasant, wouldn't it?

With all your moralizing, and all your coaching to me about how I'm doing it wrong, and your complete inability to write anything other than socially acceptable bullshit in a truly fucked up social setting, you've unfortunately turned out to be one of the biggest hypocrites of all here.
"Socially acceptable" is not a derogatory term where I come from. Nor should it be where you come from. Don't let Guanloco, Enthetan and Freethinker fool ya.

You are doing it wrong, I got fed up being polite about it. Sorry. I do try my best but you are very annoying.

Dave95694

Silly Human
A lot of good has been done on this board. Emma is one of my personal heros.

People change. ESMB has helped A LOT of people transition from a very strong cult mindset or a greatly abused psyche, back into the larger world.

Sometimes the "noise" of that happening is upsetting to some, but it had to happen.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A lot of good has been done on this board. Emma is one of my personal heros.

People change. ESMB has helped A LOT of people transition from a very strong cult mindset or a greatly abused psyche, back into the larger world.

Sometimes the "noise" of that happening is upsetting to some, but it had to happen.
Everyone needs an apocalypse every now and then.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
415%2BPIrRDyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes.

It's just like Scientologists don't see the fair game that was waged on Exes and "SPs" by your friend Mike Rinder while in the Church. In the same way Ex-Scientologists do not see the fair game that your friends Jeffrey and Karen do to Exes who refuse to be controlled by them.

And just like Church of Scientologists say Exes are 'crazy' and "pulled it in" for talking about the fair game the Church committed on them, you are saying I'm "seriously crazy" and "pulling it in" for not shutting up about it now.
I'm an ex-Scientologist. According to your blind, obsessive viewpoint, I'm guilty of all sorts of bad things. You believe "all" Exes are as blind and obsessive as you, but following Karen. Get your head out of your ass.

I don't know Karen or Jeffrey, don't know their viewpoints on anything, do not get "instructions" from them and don't care.

You are so obsessed with your little "battle" with Karen that you are unable to objectively view Scientology and ex-Scientologists. It's all black-and-white to you. I'd like it if you could pull your head out of your obsession and view the world objectively but, I fear, this is beyond your current abilities.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"Socially acceptable" is not a derogatory term where I come from. Nor should it be where you come from. Don't let Guanloco, Enthetan and Freethinker fool ya.

You are doing it wrong, I got fed up being polite about it. Sorry. I do try my best but you are very annoying.
"Socially acceptable in a fucked up social situation" is what I am criticizing you for. Not for being "socially acceptable".

So you're admitting that your advice to me was all wrong, and you were being hypocritical by pretending you knew how it should be done?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
"Socially acceptable in a fucked up social situation" is what I am criticizing you for. Not for being "socially acceptable".

So you're admitting that your advice to me was all wrong, and you were being hypocritical by pretending you knew how it should be done?
No. Not at all.

I asked you to play nice and not get upset, if memory serves me right.

That you don't get friends by agitating and going on a crusade, no?

It is a fucked up social situation because you make it so. Form and manners are key. Does that not mean the same in American English?

1. You generate the same content again and again. Aka, going in a circle.

2. You are rude.

3. You attack peoples private parts.

4. You try to make the narrative into you being a victim.

5. You try to define the narrative of the debate and what proceeded it by making up words and meanings.

If I had chosen to voice my concern in regards to Karen, Jeffrey and Mike, I assume, not knowing since I haven't given in much thought:

A. Kept the question in one, tops 3 threads.

B. Used a form that presents an open question rather then a closed. So that responses can be debated rather then answered.

C. Not attacked persons private areas, rather go for the public zone. Keep conversations in a civil tone no matter what was flung at me(sorry).

D. Use a large portion of humor(I admit, I was going to write, go for the pubic zone), however this is my personal preference, others work well without humor, including you.

C. After some debate, presented my final conclusion, if my stance has changed or not.

D. MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

You have been one of the finest rhetorics on this board. Period. That's my personal opinion of you. Excluding these past two months.

That is what I lament, Alanzo.

I strongly suspect that Emmas decision not to go for another year is because she could see what was going to happen and just realized she couldn't hack it out for another year, either having to scuttle her personal integrity or playing it political. I don't know that but that is what I suspect/interpreted her posting.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No. Not at all.

I asked you to play nice and not get upset, if memory serves me right.

That you don't get friends by agitating and going on a crusade, no?

It is a fucked up social situation because you make it so. Form and manners are key. Does that not mean the same in American English?

1. You generate the same content again and again. Aka, going in a circle.

2. You are rude.

3. You attack peoples private parts.

4. You try to make the narrative into you being a victim.

5. You try to define the narrative of the debate and what proceeded it by making up words and meanings.

If I had chosen to voice my concern in regards to Karen, Jeffrey and Mike, I assume, not knowing since I haven't given in much thought:

A. Kept the question in one, tops 3 threads.

B. Used a form that presents an open question rather then a closed. So that responses can be debated rather then answered.

C. Not attacked persons private areas, rather go for the public zone. Keep conversations in a civil tone no matter what was flung at me(sorry).

D. Use a large portion of humor(I admit, I was going to write, go for the pubic zone), however this is my personal preference, others work well without humor, including you.

C. After some debate, presented my final conclusion, if my stance has changed or not.

D. MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

You have been one of the finest rhetorics on this board. Period. That's my personal opinion of you. Excluding these past two months.

That is what I lament, Alanzo.

I strongly suspect that Emmas decision not to go for another year is because she could see what was going to happen and just realized she couldn't hack it out for another year, either having to scuttle her personal integrity or playing it political. I don't know that but that is what I suspect/interpreted her posting.
OK, so not only do I cause what you choose to post about on ESMB, but you believe that I ran Emma off her own board??

Last edited: