What's new

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

Last edited:
That "Indy OSA Op" was seven years ago. It was discussed then.

I'd have no problem with mentioning it, even now, if it served some purpose, but all it would do is assist you in your warped and manipulative game playing.

Do you have Stockholm syndrome?

Do you dream of having a little Scientology Mission somewhere in the Midwest?

No matter how many blows you (as a "perimeter defense" pretend critic) strike against the enemy ("anti-Scientology"/"ASC"), you'll never be allowed back.



Join-Scientology-Step-12.jpg

They'll never let you back in, Alanzo, no matter how hard you try.​
 
That "Indy OSA Op" was seven years ago. It was discussed then.

I'd have no problem with mentioning it, even now, if it served some purpose, but all it would do is assist you in your warped and manipulative game playing.

Do you have Stockholm syndrome?

Do you dream of having a little Scientology Mission somewhere in the Midwest?

No matter how many blows you (as a "perimeter defense" pretend critic) strike against the enemy ("anti-Scientology"/"ASC"), you'll never be allowed back.



Join-Scientology-Step-12.jpg

They'll never let you back in, Alanzo, no matter how hard you try.​
It was Karen and Jeffrey wasn't it?

And the target of their Indy OSA Op was you.

Isn't that the truth, Veda?
 
It was Karen and Jeffrey wasn't it?

And the target of their Indy OSA Op was you.

Isn't that the truth, Veda?
Anyone can search the archives and find out for themselves.

Not interested in playing your game, or being one of your pawns.
 
Anyone can search the archives and find out for themselves.

Not interested in playing your game, or being one of your pawns.
What keywords would people need to search to find out it was Jeffrey and Karen who contacted your landlord to get you to quit criticizing L Ron Hubbard and the Scientology Tech directly in order to intimidate you?

See, Veda, they tried to do similar things to me back then.

I, infamously, rebelled. And in fact, I've never complied with them.

Why are you so compliant with their wishes now?

Why are you still covering for them?
 
Last edited:
What keywords would people need to search to find out it was Jeffrey and Karen who contacted your landlord to get you to quit criticizing L Ron Hubbard and the Scientology Tech directly in order to intimidate you?

See, Veda, they tried to do similar things to me back then.

I, infamously, rebelled. And in fact, I've never complied with them.

Why are you so compliant with their wishes now?
I'm a free man.

You, on the other hand, work for Scientology Inc. now - whether that's a formal arrangement or only in your imagination, is anyone's guess.

I refuse to assist you in any way.

"You have zero effect" | Ex Scientologist Message Board
 
I'm a free man.

You, on the other hand, work for Scientology Inc. now - whether that's a formal arrangement or only in your imagination, is anyone's guess.

I refuse to assist you in any way.

"You have zero effect" | Ex Scientologist Message Board
I see.

So Karen and Jeffrey contacted your landlord back in 2012 to try to get you to stop criticizing Hubbard and the tech of Scientology, and you never exposed that this happened.

And so now, after Karen and Jeffrey have taken over so much of the discussion of Scientology on the Internet, where no discussion of David Miscavige's and Mike Rinder's criminality is allowed, you comply.

And you continually work to discredit anyone who would question Karen and Jeffrey - knowing all that you know about them.

Got it.

As a critic of Scientology, are you a "sell-out", or not?
 
Last edited:
I see.

So Karen and Jeffrey contacted your landlord back in 2012 to try to get you to stop criticizing Hubbard and the tech of Scientology, and you never exposed that this happened.

And so now, after Karen and Jeffrey have taken over so much of the discussion of Scientology on the Internet, where no discussion of David Miscavige's and Mike Rinder's criminality is allowed, you comply.

And you continually work to discredit anyone who would question Karen and Jeffrey - knowing all that you know about them.

Got it.

As a critic of Scientology, are you a "sell-out", or not?
Alanzo, give it a rest.

Every time you post you become smaller and smaller.
 
Alanzo, you just can't help but keep making blatant statements that are false. Why is that? Do you have a hyperbolic enema stuck up your ass or something? No discussion of DM's crimes is allowed? pffft. And if you have crimes to discuss why don't you discuss them? Rinder, DM, whoever. Nobody is preventing the discussion of committed crimes. Please provide some backup to your statement that KDLC will not allow DM's crime to be discussed. I think you pulled that out of your butt.
 
Top