What's new

Leak e-mail - 48 hours ultimatum for some Clearwater OTs

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
DOX OR GTFO! (please)

I lol'd. That sounds so silly coming from a scientologist, much less a Freezoner...

Anyways, you guys are so lazy (I can name about 20 people here, including several posters in this very thread *CoughTerrilcough* who have active WWP accounts), so fucking here:

POOKS said:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Aug 24
Subject: From DIR I & R FSO

3859917453_52942458dd_o.gif

24 August 2009

To: Solo NOTs Auditor

HCO SUMMONS

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

You have been off the level for some time. From the records we have, there is no reason why you aren’t back on the level.

You are hereby summoned to return to Flag and report to Ethics to sort this situation out.

You have 48 hours to report to Flag.

If you live in Clearwater you have to report to Flag upon receipt of this summon.

LRH SAYS IN HCO PL FALSE REPORTS:

“If a person is told to report to HCO or something is supposed to be delivered to HCO and does not arrive, recognize the circumstances as a WITHHOLD and, like any auditor, finally achieve compliance or call a Committee of Evidence.” –LRH

Alfonso – Dir I&R FSO

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HelluvaHoax

Was your last death Feb 24 1986 20:00 hours? Or was that your auditor's?

OH wait, I think I might have you mixed up with someones elses. You can ignore this query,KRs of I have gone completely insane:unsure:

My last death? Feb 24, 1986 20:00 hours? Yeah! That indicates!

I was an LRHBT.

When the boss exteriorized from his mest body I had no choice and was dragged, kicking and screaming, along with that fat bastard into deep space.

BTW, he is NOT doing any f*cking "research" out there like everybody thinks.

He is selling used junker DC-8s in a seedy section of a ghetto-galaxy, saving whatever he can (when he's not boozin' & whorin') to start his own church.

Ron almost had enough saved, but had to use it for emergency medical expenses to take care of a "little incident" that happened to him at the local bar when he insisted that everyone address him as "The Commodore" and salute him when he walked in. (I guess them red-neck aliens didn't much care that they were stompin' the ass of an intergalactic OT that was "Mankind's Greatest Friend". Ron is looking for a new tag line if anyone has any ideas...)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
They are going to have to put someone's head on a pike over this to show that they mean it. Coming soon to an email account (message board for us) near you.

Paul

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Same old Scilon Bastion that I happily walked out of... Still trying for force members to go free. ky. The good news is that Davey's ass is in the hot seat. And he knows it.

The day is coming....

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
CASE LEVEL ????

It is too simple guys.

An SP of DM's insane level cannot have case gain.

SO ANY CURIOSITY of his case level is really very MOOT.

Wake up folks !!!

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Create or ENFORCEMENT ??

"2. This has NEVER been done before and the OTs in WUS are going to make
this happen. This is going to take alot of create and you are ALL needed on this. You need
to outflow and come up with ideas, originate, create and REALLY forward the message that Los
Angeles is getting 200 OTs to Flag this September. SPLURGE ON IT!"

This would appear to be a Splurge on ENFORCEMENT, not CREATE.:grouch:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I just posted this in a similar thread on wwp.

This will be a real eye opener for those still left in the cult. Many people will not show up to Flag and so mass Comm Ev's will be issued. Then people will not show for their Comm Ev's, or show up and cause a huge stink, so it's going to be a fail-fail-fail situation for them.

These OT 7's are prime for the picking.

Scn is pretty much in shambles at this point. The entheta is at an all time high, anons are not only raiding the orgs but they are educating people with all the different activities that are going on, law suits abound, Scn's PR couldn't get much worse, and they only thing they have left is to squeeze the life of out those that remain. All these OT's are going to want to talk about this but can't or won't due to all the fear.

I'm not looking for a Personal Army here, but I do have a suggestion. Any of you that have collected Scilon email address might want to do a mass mailing of Geir Isene's Doubt Forumla sent out with the subject of "OT 8 Geir Isene Doubt Formula"

They will read it.

It would need to be put in the actual email and not attached or sent with a link.

http://www.isene.com/files/Geir_Isene_doubt_COS_2009-08-07.pdf

Gene still thinks the tech is good and that's OK because they only way you are going to get to the people still in, is with people who are not opposed to the tech. They will not read entheta, but they will read an OT 8's Doubt Formula.

There's a lot of steps in getting out of the cult. Step one is realizing that the Church is corrupt and you want out.

Once you get them out and looking at the internet, it will take as long as it takes for them to fully come to their senses. Some realize right away, others take a long time and some never fully recover.

I really think that once there are more Ex's outside of the cult than in, then it's pretty much over.

---

If any of you are in possession of Scn email lists, please send them Geir's
doubt formula. Either that, or send the mailing lists to Geir who could email them out or have friends get them out for him.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
I just posted this in a similar thread on wwp.

This will be a real eye opener for those still left in the cult. Many people will not show up to Flag and so mass Comm Ev's will be issued. Then people will not show for their Comm Ev's, or show up and cause a huge stink, so it's going to be a fail-fail-fail situation for them.

These OT 7's are prime for the picking.

Scn is pretty much in shambles at this point. The entheta is at an all time high, anons are not only raiding the orgs but they are educating people with all the different activities that are going on, law suits abound, Scn's PR couldn't get much worse, and they only thing they have left is to squeeze the life of out those that remain. All these OT's are going to want to talk about this but can't or won't due to all the fear.

I'm not looking for a Personal Army here, but I do have a suggestion. Any of you that have collected Scilon email address might want to do a mass mailing of Gene Isene's Doubt Forumla sent out with the subject of "OT 8 Gene Isene Doubt Formula"

They will read it.

It would need to be put in the actual email and not attached or sent with a link.

http://www.isene.com/files/Geir_Isene_doubt_COS_2009-08-07.pdf

Gene still thinks the tech is good and that's OK because they only way you are going to get to the people still in, is with people who are not opposed to the tech. They will not read entheta, but they will read an OT 8's Doubt Formula.

There's a lot of steps in getting out of the cult. Step one is realizing that the Church is corrupt and you want out.

Once you get them out and looking at the internet, it will take as long as it takes for them to fully come to their senses. Some realize right away, others take a long time and some never fully recover.

I really think that once there are more Ex's outside of the cult than in, then it's pretty much over.

---

If any of you are in possession of Scn email lists, please send them Gene's
doubt formula. Either that, or send the mailing lists to Gene who could email them out or have friends get them out for him.

:goodposting: And thanks for the handy link to use! I'm on it! :yes:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is too simple guys.

An SP of DM's insane level cannot have case gain.

SO ANY CURIOSITY of his case level is really very MOOT.

Wake up folks !!!

awww, come on. This is the sort of thing that gets my goat. All these assholes managed to get TA on their case, have cogs, or they'd have been booted. The whole thing is a fricking scam....they declare OTs who managed to have the Clear Cog...oh, but NOW they are SPs. Many of the OTs I knew were the biggest jerkwads I'd ever met in my life. A lot that you'd like to classify as suppressive, but they 'got case gain' so according to the laws of tech, couldn't possibly be SPs. The tech is a sham. jmho DM made it up through the ranks...got enough 'case gain' to make folks happy....yeah, WAKE UP is right...oh, wait, can you fake TA? gimme a break....

relearninglife

This makes me smile oh so good

I can see it now....my father, stalled OT 5 since 96, getting this phone call, letter, knock on the door....

Maybe this will be it for him and he'll finally renounce Hubbardology!:happydance:

Carmel

Crusader
wonder how many people will ignore this
I can't see anyone "ignoring" it.

- Some will not 'comply' (and hope to go unnoticed) but the anxiety over not doing so, will eat away at them.

- Some will try to use tech or policy to defend their 'rights' that the summons is violating, but they would have tried that before and even contemplating it would be a mindf'ck for them.

- Some will be frantic and/or in panic mode trying to work out how to 'comply'.

- For some it will be the last straw and they'll finally be willing to throw in the towel, but it'll 'shatter' their world and make them very sad.

- Some who are under the radar for valid reasons will be thinking "how the fuck can I get around this one?".

Geez, there'll be all sorts of reactions (way to many to name), but I don't think "ignoring it" will be one of them for anyone, no matter where they sit.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
False Flag

Has anyone confirmed that this e-mail exists ???
if it originated with 'Pooks', then it is probably a "false-flag" orperation.

False Flag are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. ~Wikipedia

Last edited:

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
I can see the spin on it now. They will call it the "OT Revolt".

A group of squirrel OT's with ties to big pharma wearing Guy Falkes masks were plotting to take over the church. Then at just when all was nearly lost, DM came riding to the rescue through the swirling mist riding a white donkey carrying an IAS flag. Standard ethics was slammed in hard, people were declared yada yada yada... Then the church went bankrupt due to DMs extravagance.

Pinchy.