What's new

Maggie Bell telling Scientologist's to UNFRIEND Placido Domingo

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just got word that Maggie Bell, died-in-the-wool cult dweller Scientologist - is sending out messages to "UNFRIEND" Placido Domingo.

Please - send Maggie Bell a message

Tell her it is not very "theta" to tell people to unfriend their friends

Ask Maggie Bell how Scientology works for her? This is spiritual and some how a form of freedom?

Ask Maggie Bell - where is the love? Where is the justice system that helps people? Why is her cult shrinking?

Please - send a message to Maggie Bell! Tell her how Scientology Sucks $$$ and she is helping it suck.

:unsure:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some one sent me a copy of Maggie Bell's posting on FB - Karen posted it on The Outer Banks

11988648_10153322596564177_4232778598696463097_n.jpg

Translated:

"unfriend" Placido Domingo - he "knows. Let's keep our heads in the sand. Please get rid of anyone who "knows" the truth about our group. Keep Scientology Working by covering up the lies and not allowing any truth to come into our bubble.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Smurf - you are a Scientological Suppressing Buzz Kill.

WTF does it matter as to when? I had just received word...so I spread the truth - (Scientologist's call it entheta).

Just KSS please!!

Keep Suppressing Scientology and spread as much entheta about it as you can! It is just the right thing to do!:yes:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Just got word that Maggie Bell, died-in-the-wool cult dweller Scientologist - is sending out messages to "UNFRIEND" Placido Domingo.

Please - send Maggie Bell a message

Tell her it is not very "theta" to tell people to unfriend their friends

Ask Maggie Bell how Scientology works for her? This is spiritual and some how a form of freedom?

Ask Maggie Bell - where is the love? Where is the justice system that helps people? Why is her cult shrinking?

Please - send a message to Maggie Bell! Tell her how Scientology Sucks $$$ and she is helping it suck.

:unsure:

Hi Knows.

Just thought you might like to know that if you Google 'maggie bell scientology' your post is (or was) TOP of the list. Unfortunately, the phrase you use should be 'dyed-in-the-wool' not 'died-in-the-wool'. I'd hate for people to think we at ESMB can't spell.

Stratty - being a pain in the ass grammar nazi again.

:hide:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Therre is no such disconnection policies say CO$ spokespersons
- no no

And the public might be as stupid as
endoctrinated blind $cientologists who
don't see what they see
don't read what they read
don't know what they know...??????

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Hi knows.

Just thought you might like to know that if you Google 'maggie bell scientology' your post is TOP of the list. Unfortunately the phrase you use should be 'dyed-in-the-wool' not 'died-in-the-wool'. I'd hate for people to think we at ESMB can't spell.

Stratty - being a pain in the ass grammar nazi again.

:hide:

Heh. At least you were quicker than Paul this time Strat. :giggle: :duck:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some one sent me a copy of Maggie Bell's posting on FB - Karen posted it on The Outer Banks

Translated:

"unfriend" Placido Domingo - he "knows. Let's keep our heads in the sand. Please get rid of anyone who "knows" the truth about our group. Keep Scientology Working by covering up the lies and not allowing any truth to come into our bubble.

For the edification of our readers: Dir I&R means Director of Inspections and Reports. This is Department 3 under Division 1, HCO (Hubbard Communications Office). Dept. 3 has the designated awareness level of "Perception" and it is the department where the Ethics Officer is located.

I believe DSA is in reference to the "Department of Special Affairs" aka OSA (Office of Special Affairs). OSA is the senior entity that conducts national and international legal and public relations matters.

People are basically being directed to the church's internal police, investigative and litigation management bodies.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
WTF does it matter Smurf. Sometimes you annoy me. Keep Suppressing Scientology and spread as much entheta about it as you can!

I'm into educating the masses with honest information & facts, not shoot-from-the-hip antics solely to stir up shit. I give a rat's ass whether I annoy you. My world doesn't evolve around what you think or choose to sputter. :)

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

Translated:

Goes to show once again that scio is the cult of intolerance, hate and deception.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Really ? I find this " unfriend " stuff on FB hilarious. Such grade school mentality. I've seen people unfriend one another over differing political views but my all time favorite was a grandfather unfriending anyone who posted profanity he didn't want his young grandson to see. Sounds noble - yet FB has a minimum user age.

That grandpa should have been in the cult. Seems they are proud of being a high demand group that requires unvarying support of whatever they say.

Doesn't it get to where one should be PROUD of those people disconnecting ? Like, good riddance !

These days to think those cult people liked me & wanted to be my friend would make me shudder.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm into educating the masses with honest information & facts, not shoot-from-the-hip antics solely to stir up shit. I give a rat's ass whether I annoy you. My world doesn't evolve around what you think or choose to sputter. :)

and I don't give a big ole rat's ass whether Maggie Bell did this yesterday or 76 million years ago

Go to some other thread and poop Smurf! You stink!
:p

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
and I don't give a big ole rat's ass whether Maggie Bell did this yesterday or 76 million years ago

Go to some other thread and poop Smurf! You stink!
:p

Don't ya love self appointed hall monitors ? Ever wonder if they are on some HOA committee,too ?

Meanwhile . . . . . . . . . I like your posts, please keep posting where ever you decide to post.