What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You do realize that I could say the same thing about you, right?

I could conclude that by your support and even black PR defense of impotent critics like Mike Rinder who after 12 years will never cough up a crime, you are " doing OSA's work for them."

I could say "if it walks like a duck...." blah blah

Now why haven't I?
Seems you have me all figured out...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You are very defensive Lotus. Why the upset? What have I said in my posts that would cause this reaction? I have just asked why everyone is so certain of Alanzo's financial position. I have never seen anyone elses financial position being discussed like this. Could it be the email?

Just askin'.
Emma,

I'll be very honest with you.
I would always defend you because I hold a great respect for what you did, and despite we haven't been close, you and I, you always have behave okay with me.

Now, this tactic of you won't have any grip on me .
( If you'd know me in TRL you wouldn't even attempt as you would know I don't care what people may think about me as my behavior speaks for who I am.)

When you do that, and because I am known for a decent and trustful person, the only person you harm and discredit is yourself Emma. And I truly find it is sad since I've always hold you in great respect.

You also won't drive me in a suicide by mod event.

Please think twice that all you are doing here has an impact on your futur life. You had your load of problems for having this board. Don't scrap your legacy and the true love and respect people carry toward you.

Stop engaging in what you are presently doing please. I am not against you and won't be.

Sincerely

Lotus.

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
When you do that, and because I am known for a decent and trustful, the only person you harm and discredit is yorself Emma. And I truly find it is sad since I've always hold you in great respect.
Can you give me an example of why this discredits me? You see I know there is an email floating around that "proves" I flipped back to OSA and also "proves" Alanzo is broke. It comes from the same people ALL the DAing of critics comes from. It's always been this person who engages in this despicable behaviour. I KNOW this email exists and I know who sent it and I KNOW what's in it. To try and say it is otherwise is defying reality. I don't see me bringing this out of the shadows as discrediting. You have just been one of the people who have forwarded this DA line about Alanzo being broke. Everyone who is so sure about this has either seen the email or has been told about the contents. Maybe you haven't Lotus, but you would be the exception and not the rule.
You also won't drive in a suicide by mod event.
That is not my intention. If I was going to ban anyone in these last weeks I would have done it by now.
Please think twice that all you are doing here has an impact on your futur life. You had your load of problems for having this board. Don't scrap your legacy and the true love and respect people carry toward you.
How is asking questions scrapping a legacy? Please explain.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No

Emma this is the last time I tell you your several attempts to discredit me is only harming you,

Now go try another fish

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You still haven't explained WHY it's harming me. Are you worried about my status?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I haven't sent you a PM, Lotus.

I haven't sent you a PM, Lotus.
You are just a poor lost soul man..good luck for all the time you will encounter with the the thetan in the mirror...

Screenshot-2019-09-20-22-03-19.png

* it doesn't have anything to do with Freethinker. It was a post of him on the board that you see 8n the bottom of the image.

Alanzo did the same thing with Leland recently. He sent him a pm and then said he had never did What happened is that Leland read it and then it disappeared. Leland said it on the board. Alanzo had probably ended the conversation. So he denied it and Lee became confused. I knew it was done to Lee on purpose. Disgusting!

See @leeland, that was not your imagination he attempted it with me.

Anyways...I have a life and you guys can sabotage this board as you wish I , and most here, won't grant you any grip on them. As far as I am concerned you picked the wrong person as I am respected within the community and you can wipe your butt with your comments.

Oh... And Alanzo will never find naked pictures of me.. Although I wouldn't be shamed..I guess I still look good ..lol

I wish P&B ( which we trust in) monitor closely what is happening and will ensure his board remains a safe and secure place, providing a smooth surfing.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@Emma
You have just been one of the people who have forwarded this DA line about Alanzo being broke.
Utter lie
Never happened since I don't know Alanzo, neither his finances and not interested in that.

Come on..post it

The readers have a brain, eyes and critical thinking.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I hate to break it to you @lotus, but that is a PM from Out Ethics to you, with the subject title "Alanzo". That PM is NOT from Alanzo.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I hadn't seen or heard of any email until just now, but this is rapidly reverting to what happened around 10 years ago ... (people accusing Emma of turning and handing the board over to big bad OSA and Alanzo being involved in the background).

Come on guys ... we're not that desperate for stimulation that we have to import other peoples created drama are we?

Alanzo's finances are none of anyone's business and if 'someone' is now spreading that via email then they are as nasty as any OSA goon I have ever heard of.

Let's let this board end with laughs because that is what held it together all these years.

:byefly:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Alanzo did the same thing with Leland recently. He sent him a pm and then said he had never did What happened is that Leland read it and then it disappeared. Leland said it on the board. Alanzo had probably ended the convetsation. So he denied it and Lee became confused. I knew it was done to Lee on purpose. Disgusting!
No actually he didn't. That's a lie too.

Maybe someone ELSE sent to Leland with Alanzo as the subject title, just like what happened to you, and YOU got confused too.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Alanzo's finances are none of anyone's business and if 'someone' is now spreading that via email then they are as nasty as any OSA goon I have ever heard of
If you saw the email you'd puke. It's as nasty as anything OSA have ever done. It contains his SS number, his financial position, his assets, his liabilities, his address, etc. EVERYTHING and it was bought and paid for by another critic who enjoys a reputation as someone who is an "amaaaazing hero".

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
If you saw the email you'd puke. It's as nasty as anything OSA have ever done. It contains his SS number, his financial position, his assets, his liabilities, his address, etc. EVERYTHING and it was bought and paid for by another critic who enjoys a reputation as someone who is an "amaaaazing hero".
That is disgusting ... and demonstrates a complete lack of decency.

I want no part in it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I didn't open it..don't know the content. and don't want to be involved in this stuff.

So in the event I was wrong for this, in confusing the subject with the sender, I apologize for this and withdraw my saying it is from Alanzo.
Since I don't know the content..obviously I won't reveal it and the sender ( that I outed) is still safe.

:oops::D

Emma, why don't you post this e-mail instead of making a mystery samiche!

Warning: don't backchannel with lotus..she doesn't get how it works! I never had any OSA training..they never ask for my services.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
@lotus, Emma can't share the email without exposing all the personal info on Alanzo, which is what is so disgusting about this PM.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Emma, why don't you post this e-mail instead of making a mystery samiche!
Because I want the cowards behind it to own up to it. And I want the folks who enjoyed spreading the disgusting smear to understand what they did. They think it's ok. It's not.
Emma can't share the email without exposing all the personal info on Alanzo, which is what is so disgusting about this PM.
Yes, exactly. But I can tell you it was official documentation that had to have been paid for. It's publicly available information BUT only from behind a paywall. Someone had to have been basically stalking him in real life, and then go to the trouble of searching through official documentation to find something to "stick". And they found it. And shared it. It's fucking vile.