What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Do you suffer from selective seeing?
Actually she is making two points which contradict each other.

One is that it was malicious and the other is that it was no big deal and "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

It's a mixed message.

But in pretending moral superiority - anti-scientologists point at Scientology Fair game and say that Scientologists are reprehensible for engaging in it. But still, glass houses and all.

It's the hypocrisy of tribalism.

Right there - right in front of your face.

Do you see it?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Actually she is making two points which contradict each other.

One is that it was malicious and the other is that it was no big deal and "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

It's a mixed message.

But in pretending moral superiority - anti-scientologists point at Scientology Fair game and say that Scientologists are reprehensible for engaging in it. But still, glass houses and all.

It's the hypocrisy of tribalism.

Right there - right in front of your face.

Do you see it?

All I see, honest to God, is you being easier to predict then an Italian train.

Emma posted the mail that proved you had been DA'd, you use it to try to victimize yourself.

I guess you reached your "EP" so. Good on you Al. Keep not caring about the actual people you hurt along your self defined Crusade of "whale, I guess someone's gotta be the arsehole around here!"

That. Is hypocrisy.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
All I see, honest to God, is you being easier to predict then an Italian train.

Emma posted the mail that proved you had been DA'd, you use it to try to victimize yourself.

I guess you reached your "EP" so. Good on you Al. Keep not caring about the actual people you hurt along your self defined Crusade of "whale, I guess someone's gotta be the arsehole around here!"

That. Is hypocrisy.

View attachment 15821
If I really thought this was such a big deal, I would have never allowed this to be placed on ESMB.

I'm making a point here.

Can you see it?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
If I really thought this was such a big deal, I would have never allowed this to be placed on ESMB.
War...huh...yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Uh ha haa ha
War...huh...yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutley nothing...say it again y'all
War..huh...look out...
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing...listen to me ohhhhh

I'm making a point here.
WAR! I despise,
'cos it means destruction of innocent lives,
War means tears to thousands of mother's eyes,
When their sons gone to fight and lose their lives.
I said WAR!...huh...good God y'all,
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing...say it again
War! Huh...What is it good for (Edwin sings 'Wohh oh Lord' over the top)
Absolutely nothing...listen to me
WAR! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker,
War. Friend only to the undertaker.
Ohhh! War is an enemy to all mankind,
The thought of war blows my mind.
War has caused unrest within the younger generation
Induction then destruction...who wants to die? Ohhh
WAR! good God y'all huh
What is it good for?
Can you see it?

Absolutely nothing...say it say it SAY IT!
WAR!...uh huh yeah hu!
What is it good for?
WAR! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker,
War! It's got one friend that's the undertaker.
Ohhhh! War has shattered many a young man's dream,
Made him disabled, bitter and mean,
Life is much too short and precious to spend fighting wars these days.
War can't give life, it can only take it away!
Ohhh WAR! huh...good God y'all
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing...say it again
War!...huh...woh oh oh Lord
What is it good for?
War! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker,
War. Friend only to the undertaker...woo
Peace lovin' understand then tell me,
Is there no place for them today?
They say we must fight to keep our freedom,
But Lord knows there's got to be a better way.
Ohhhhhhh WAR! huh...good God y'all...
What is it good for?...you tell me!
Say it say it say it saaaay it!
War! good God now...huh
What is it good for?
Stand up and shout it...NOTHING

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Everyone is looking but no one is saying anything. I think I just killed the board. :goodjob:
OK, I'll say something.

Bankruptcy records are a PUBLIC record. Jeffrey has a blog where he could have legally linked to that report had he chosen to do so on his blog. All I see evidence of is him sending a private email to another individual who happens to be a member of ESMB, and that was months ago. Alanzo was not DOXED by that email. Doxing refers to publishing someone's private information. This information was a public record and it wasn't published.

You've known about the email for weeks. And you've allowed instances of several members here make mention of Alanzo being broke and/or a bankruptcy. Instead of moderating those postings and warning those who made them, you let them stay, and you drew even more attention to those postings by questioning at least one person publicly on the forum.

Alanzo also repeatedly drew attention to it, asking Roger publicly on multiple occasions who sent him that information.

Emma, you claimed that the email contained Alanzo's social security number.
One thing I do know about bankruptcy records is that because they are public, they never contain a persons full social security number. It's pretty obvious you hate Jeffrey, but you should stick to the facts.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
"so fucking what?"

“Glass houses” and all = you pulled it in.

Is this the moral superiority of Anti-Scientologists over Scientologists?
Nop
It's the moral of you and people you are at war with for years.

Don't see how it relates to us.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think that's bull, I think that Emma asked for permission to post the email since it contained his personal information.

Don't ya think?
If you look at the email again you'll see it does NOT contain any new personal information about Alanzo.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I think that's bull, I think that Emma asked for permission to post the email since it contained his personal information.

Don't ya think?

She already said the email existed before she posted it. It didn't contain any more personal information about Alanzo than what she said already on the board, so no actual "personal information" to get permission for. It doesn't actually include the bankruptcy filing; just shows it as an attachment.

The only new piece of information was the fact that Jeff Augustine originally sent it.

Somehow I doubt she went to JA to get his approval to post it.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
She already said the email existed before she posted it. It didn't contain any more personal information about Alanzo than what she said already on the board, so no actual "personal infomation" to get permission for. It doesn't actually include the bankruptcy filing; just shows it as an attachment.

The only new piece of information was the fact that Jeff Augustine originally sent it.

Somehow I doubt she went to JA to get his approval to post it.
Yes. Fair game should be exposed.

Or is that only for Scientology?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
He deserves it. Actually, he deserves worse.
It's not what she says.

Don't cry to us for people you attack with dirty things, even lies or false assumptions are in a grudge match with you.

Be a responsible crusader.

I won't play your script to proove we are bad unfair people

Alanzo script

Exposing Karen= Bad
Fair game to Alanzo = okay
Make Alanzo a Martyr.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Don't ya think?
This is true. She did.

I've had lots of fair game from Jeffrey and Karen - for many years. This is the first one I could prove.

And the reason I could prove it is because Emma is decent and intelligent enough to see the moral equivalence of Scientology and anti-Scientology fair game.

It's a very rare trait on this board, obviously.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
This is true. She did.

I've had lots of fair game from Jeffrey and Karen - for many years. This is the first one I could prove.

And the reason I could prove it is because Emma is decent and intelligent enough to see the moral equivalence of Scientology and anti-Scientology fair game.

It's a very rare trait on this board, obviously.
Not really.

It is just that I think you bring the worst out of people.

Did you apologize to Karen yet? Be the bigger man? No? Marty? OK.

Oh come on. Take the first step, you know you want to. Big love maker peace baker you.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is true. She did.

Looking forward to seeing others lots of fair game you had, since to this day I only saw your many fair game crusades toward many people, especially Karen de la Carrière..for years, and restless.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Alanzo, my mother could beat you up.

But seriously, try to solve the mystery from the "You have zero effect" thread.