What's new

My story

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Thanks guys - you all brought tears to my eyes (in a good way).

Reflections are next.... (part II is gonna have to wait. It is rough for me to tell, and could have ramifications).

---------------

When I was really young, in the CEO, there were a few things that happened that I remembered:

We all used to take showers together in a big room. They never had enough towels and so we would have to run around inside the shower room, wall to wall, to dry ourselves off.

I remember when I was 5 a bunch of kids came up to me and told me that two kids were going to try to have sex and we were all going to go watch. We all cramped into this tiny bathroom (right nest to the reception desk, actually, I wonder why they didn't notice). Well, they got naked and tried but it didnt go anywhere. Ha ha.

-----------

I was playing around jumping on a bed with Seth Price and I ended up hitting my head (I was about 7) and made a big gash on my head. I do not remember it hurting, but I remember being really upset because I was getting blood all over my favorite outfit. They took me to see Dr. Shields to get fixed up. I was protesting the whole way. I was telling her that it was illegal and she could not touch me without my mom. She told me to stay calm and she was trying to sew up my head. I was moving all around. I remember thinking that I needed a new tactic, because she was not going away. I told her that it was past my bedtime and I had to go. I tried to get up again, and my mom came over (she had just showed up, having been on post and not around when I got injured) and told me to hold still. I was mad at her for siding with the docotor. I thought she should just take me right out of there (when I found out I was getting stiches, wow, I was so excited!!! Everybody else had them, now I had them!! So cool!).

------------------

Able Schwartz was another kid around that time who was very out of control. I remember one time he poured gas all around the bed of Sammy Garcia and then lit it on fire, with her in it. We were all standing around watching the flames, trying to see if she was going to wake up. All the sudden we saw a fire man coming up the stairs! We were so excited to see a fireman (this poor girl could have been killed!) and then we found out it was Terry Hammy (our nanny) and we were all like "AWWW, MAN!!! Its only Terry". Poor guy. He was alirght.

And another time Able found a beebee gun or something and went to the roof of the big blue and started shooting the pigeons up there (I think by then, he was posted as an exterminator, because the post fit him well, I guess).

Another time, when he was still a kid, he put a firecracker up the rear of a cat and killed it. That made me cry. I wondered why this kid was allowed to do all that.

------------------

(all this stuff in this reflections section is from the 70's)

I barely remember the Melrose building. That was where everyone lived originally. I do remember the yard there and playing in it. Then after that, we moved to the complex (which was white at that time). Then they acquired the Fountain building (which is right across the street from the complex, next to the parking garage that they have). I remember when we got that other building, which was called the ATA (Apollo training academy - was for schooling for kids and also for mid aged kid/teens to grow up. The CEO was for the baby's and toddlers). It was raining that first day we moved over there. And they had a cool fire engine shaped jungle gym thing that we could play on in the back. Cool.

--------------------

One time my brother and I decided to get pigeon eggs from the roof of the fountain building. (Well, its not really the roof - it is under the roof, but above the ceilings in the apartments). So we went down to check it out and he ended up falling through the roof into the room of our friends the Wrights (or Walzers): Chin Dao, Mettayya, Sayadina, Dharma and the later on Lahai (I dont know how to spell). They were all eating dinner at home (which, come to think of it, we never did) and we landed right there!

Well, Mettayya was my age and we were friends. I kept in touch with her until the late 80's. She was working as a receptionist at a mission in Florida, but then she got married to someone and totally switched religions and was long gone out of Scn.

---------------------

It's interesting to me to remember some of these names of people from way back when. There are more that I grew up with, in different time periods, but come to mind here, if anyone knows them: Cassavius Tabayoyan, Kim Fries, Sandy Fries, David and Andrew Harris, Bill and Suzanne Feeley, Jennifer and Justine Lipton, Suzanne Reynolds (Wendels step kid I think), Mettayya and that whole gang of sisters. Brings back feelings of the better times.

More reflections later.:cool:
Hi, Bea Kiddo, I Remember those kids Seth Price and his brother(?), there was a kid who would always say "run along and get your smarties" they would say it hilariously over and over again, was that him?
I would break dance all the time
I remember the other kids also, but vaguely, I was there for a short time, less than a year. These are just names in here i grabbed that sounded familiar.
Travis Mcarthy
Ben Shulman David O'Malley
Cassavius Tabayoyan, Kim Fries, Sandy Fries, David and Andrew Harris, Melanie
Chin Dao, Mettayya, Sayadina,Seth Price. Does anyone remember "Fudgy" a big black kid? he was so nice.
I think one day at lunch with all the boys, we made a dare to Able schwarts( I think), we mixed a bowl full of galley left overs and offered $5 to drink a cup of it, they did!
I lived in the wilcox dorm and Fountain bldg. went to "school"(a joke) at the ATA.
Its unbeleivable but arond the age of 9/10, my scientologist mother put me on a plane alone to PAC base to join gold (i later learned why the sudden shipout possibly, very deep). I arrived at LA, just a kid, and no one was expecting me, The first several nights I slept on my suitcase in the bottom floor outside the gold offices in th hallway waiting for "Andy" to make his decision what to do with me. while there I ran around wild and broke my toe and was never sent to the hospital, but just put on crutches some crutches laying around. I hopped all around PAC in pain for quite a while.
At that time we would play on the roof of big blue quite a lot
i got sick once, and was sent across from PAC to the smaller Medical officer building for treatment. the medical officer handed me a handful of niacin and sent me back to work. I took the overdose of niacin and became flush and hot, went inside a walk in cooler and fainted and vomited.

also since the roof was the kids playground a lot, one time i met Arthur Hubbard(probably 20 or so maybe?) up there( an art space?). it was very strange, i said hello like a normal kid, and he just stared at me surprised said a shy hi and just kept staring.
I would run widly around hollywood blvd at a time when it was the punk era, lots of mohawks and colored spikey hair.
When we would get paid, i think i was like $2 a week or something, we would go to thrifty for a a cylinder shaped scoop icecream for a quarter.
Eventually with my broken toe and all my bad experiences i convinced my parent to western union me the money for a plane ticket back home.As A kid went to hollywood blvd western union on my own to collect several hundred dollars cash and go buy a return plane ticket. The rest is history.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I just wanted to put a note on this thread that I have not authorized Children of Scientology to link to or feature this story thread on their site, for my own reasons. In fact, I have specifically requested that they NOT link to it. Christy Gordon, the originator of the site, has agreed in writing to me not to link to it, but could not prevent others from linking to it.

Who the hell knows when that project will ever finish anyway, but that's an entirely different story.

I don't really want my story associated with that website and group. Since this board is closing up, I thought I would leave this here as well.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Cassavius Tabayoyan, Kim Fries, Sandy Fries, David and Andrew Harris, Melanie
Chin Dao, Mettayya, Sayadina,Seth Price. Does anyone remember "Fudgy" a big black kid? he was so nice.
I think one day at lunch with all the boys, we made a dare to Able schwarts
Casavius Tabayoyon - son of Andre and Mary Tabayoyon
Chin Dao Wright - }
Sayadina Wright - } three children of Craig and Suzanne Wright
Metteyya Wright - }
Abel Schwartz

My family knew them all and many more, too.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Casavius Tabayoyon - son of Andre and Mary Tabayoyon
Chin Dao Wright - }
Sayadina Wright - } three children of Craig and Suzanne Wright
Metteyya Wright - }
Abel Schwartz

My family knew them all and many more, too.
Craig Wright was the step-dad. I think he was actually the father of Dharma and Lachai, the two youngest. When I knew the family (Mettaya was my best friend back then), their last name was Waltzer. I don't actually know who the father was for all of them, but I'm just commenting that Craig was not the father of all of them.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Craig Wright was the step-dad. I think he was actually the father of Dharma and Lachai, the two youngest. When I knew the family (Mettaya was my best friend back then), their last name was Waltzer. I don't actually know who the father was for all of them, but I'm just commenting that Craig was not the father of all of them.
Well, my apologies if my information is incorrect. In my defense, all I can say is that I have copies of support bills sent to the PAC orgs by the Cadet Org's Director of Income. These bills list the names of all of the children in the Cadet Org, and they also list their parents and the org that the parents were posted to. The reason I have these bills is that as Treasury Secretary and Financial Planning Chairman ASHO Day, it was part of my post duties to ensure that financial support -- at that time, $65/week per child -- was paid to the Cadet Org. I paid these bills on behalf of ASHO Day, ASHO Fdn, Pubs Org US, as well as the PAC GO (since I was their Financial Planning Activation Officer).

On the bills I have, Craig Wright (tech staff in the SO at ASHO) and Suzanne Glasgow Wright (admin staff in the SO at Pubs) were listed as the parents. So I have always thought the Wrights were parents of all the children who had Wright as their last name.

A minor point, but that's what my documents show. It's okay for me to be corrected. :)

Thanks, Bea.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
No biggie, I was just saying that he was the step dad. I’m sure his org was billed for their daycare.

It was common for the children to change their name to whoever the parent married. Many Sea Org kids did that.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
also since the roof was the kids playground a lot, one time i met Arthur Hubbard(probably 20 or so maybe?) up there( an art space?). it was very strange, i said hello like a normal kid, and he just stared at me surprised said a shy hi and just kept staring.
I would run widly around hollywood blvd at a time when it was the punk era, lots of mohawks and colored spikey hair.
My oldest son was in the Cadet Org off and on between 1977 and 1981.
In 1981, prior to his 7th birthday, he used to sneak out of the ATA and
hop on a So. Cal. RTD bus and ride around LA for hours all by himself.

His nanny at the time was either Joanne Byrd or Terry Hamie. The Cadet
Org was so undermanned, and their staff seemed to be constantly "in
overwhelm" that they weren't able to keep track of all the children in
their charge.

Another time in 1980, I received a call from the LA Hollywood PD. An
officer told me that my son had been found wandering around Hollywood
Boulevard by himself, at night (after dark) during the annual Halloween
craziness. I had to go to the police station and pick up my son who was
not quite 6 years old at the time!

I'm curious as to whether you have ever read Aides Order 203-71 "Cadet
Org / Cadet Estates Org Establishment Eval". It talks about a lot of the
craziness, criminal activity, degraded conditions, unqualified nannies,
sexual abuses, etc. that was occurring during that time.

Here are the first ten pages of the 16-page issue.

p01.jpg
p02.jpg
p03.jpg
p04.jpg
p05.jpg
p06.jpg
p07.jpg
p08.jpg
p09.jpg
p10.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
@Warrior

Thank you so much for posting the above 'eval' ... I hadn't seen it or anything like it before, it's truly shocking and demonstrates very clearly to anyone reading it all they need to know about scientology, hubbard and his cult.

The only reason children are no longer allowed in the SO is because of potential PR/legal 'flaps' ... we all know that but this document pretty much proves it.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
@Warrior

Thank you so much for posting the above 'eval' ... I hadn't seen it or anything like it before, it's truly shocking and demonstrates very clearly to anyone reading it all they need to know about scientology, hubbard and his cult.

The only reason children are no longer allowed in the SO is because of potential PR/legal 'flaps' ... we all know that but this document pretty much proves it.
You're very welcome. I have a collection of documents pertaining to the Cadet Org, children, the SO Parents Hat, the 2-D, etc.
I burned the entire collection to a CD. It's 681 MBs of information, which is the largest collection in the world outside of Scientology. This particular Aides Order is the single most damning document I have, in my opinion. I'm really glad you've been able to read it! :love8:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You're very welcome. I have a collection of documents pertaining to the Cadet Org, children, the SO Parents Hat, the 2-D, etc.
I burned the entire collection to a CD. It's 681 MBs of information, which is the largest collection in the world outside of Scientology. This particular Aides Order is the single most damning document I have, in my opinion. I'm really glad you've been able to read it! <3

That is amazing ... I had no idea anyone managed to get info like that out and certainly not to that extent.

I would love to see it made available for all at the new ESMB if you are comfortable doing so.