What's new

New post from blownforgood - MUSICAL CHAIRS INT BASE STYLE

Div6

Crusader
That's an intense story!

BFG sounds like he was in a position to not be part of the "festivities" (i.e. an onlooker)...but, according to the story, the only one not playing the game was DM...

Uhh...he had the whole thing video'ed , the sick fuck...
But it is most likely second hand info.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hey. Queen is alright.

an OT but apropos story.

Back in the glorious days before I got into Scientology I was in a motorcycle gang in my home town.

An acquaintance of mine (Brian something or other) was a local music and concert producer and he had set up a concert for a fairly unknown band (when the contract was signed) called Queen to play a concert in the Town Hall. Between the time the contract was signed and the actual concert (December 1973 IIRC) Queen's single "Seven Seas Of Rhye" had come out, they had been on Top of The Pops - a british TV show - and suddenly they were in the top 10 on the charts and the concert sold out.

Brian had a moment of panic - Peterborough (my home town) is a fairly tough industrial town where fighting almost qualifies as local entertainment. He was very concerned that there would be large fights between various skinhead factions or skinheads picking on the local dopeheads. I should sort of emphasize that this was way before skinheads became the poster boys for racist thugs, back then they were just thugs.

So his solution was to emulate the idiots of Altamont and ask the local motorcycle crew, us, to provide the security on the theory that no-on in their right mind would take a swing at us. Which was true but didn't take into account how unruly we were.

Oh well.

The great day dawns, it's a Friday evening. The Town Hall is a big building with the performance taking place in an inside hall. there are bars scattered around and after getting in through the main door, it's the old "stamp on the hand" show at the entrance to the perfomrance hall.

The Iron Horsemen are posted at the doors to the performance hall, the main entrance and by each of the bars. Now, at first, it seems like the idea is working well. No-one pisses off our guys knowing full well they would end up in the hospital. For the first part of the evening everyone is well behaved.

But as the evening draws on and we in the Horsemen find out that the barmen are as wary of us as everyone else and thus really willing to give us free drinks, gradually our guys get drunker and drunker. Now this may be a bit of a surprise to people but guys who join motorcycle gangs are not, as a general rule, the type of people who are over endowed with self restraint and discipline. So the small amounts of trouble that break out are, in the main, being caused by us...

At the time I was the sergeant at arms of the Horsemen so I was wandering around checking on the guys, getting free drinks and having a pretty good time. I rolled up at the performance hall entrance and was talking to Lanky Mic (still my best friend to this day) and Big Dave when up rolls this little git, dark curlyish hair and surrounded by about 10 hangers on. Big Dave sez "Hand!" - meaning everyone was to show the stamp on the hand. The little git didn't have one.

He opens his mouth to speak. "I'm wiff de band" he says - and I have to say he does have some very impressive buck teeth.

"Feck off" sez I in a witty response.

We go back and forth a couple of times and Big Dave (6 foot 5 inches and 300 pounds of meaness and not much intellect) gets a little agitated and starts winding up like he's gonna start pounding on this little twit. So I tell him that he had better "'op off before he gets a good kicking" and some of the people around him start telling him that "really, they will, they're fuckin nuts". So he backs away saying "You'll see, I'm wiv de band".

Ten minutes later he is back with Brian in tow and Brian says - "Yeah, he's the singer". Little twit says from behind Brian "see? I told you". At which point Lanky steps forward to club him. Fortunately Brian knew lanky and me pretty well and Mic was hesitant to hit him.

So Freddy Mercury and Brian sort of sidled around us and into the hall.

I do love the band's music I have to say. But there's my one claim to Queen celebrity fame..

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Uhh...he had the whole thing video'ed , the sick fuck...
But it is most likely second hand info.

Meaning you don't think it's true?

That reaction occurs with every BFG post (not necessarily by you, just in general).

Then some other Int people verify that his info is accurate.

His credibility is extremely high. Though there are some disputes over some details of some of his posts, all of his basic data has been verified by others who were there as correct.

Div6

Crusader
Meaning you don't think it's true?

That reaction occurs with every BFG post (not necessarily by you, just in general).

Then some other Int people verify that his info is accurate.

His credibility is extremely high. Though there are some disputes over some details of some of his posts, all of his basic data has been verified by others who were there as correct.

Oh no....I did NOT mean to imply that it wasn't true. It is my belief that it most likely is, having had my own run ins with the "man" in my own time.
What I meant was that he may not have been in the room at the time, and heard it from someone who was....

Sorry.

Div6

Crusader
an OT but apropos story.

Back in the glorious days before I got into Scientology I was in a motorcycle gang in my home town.

An acquaintance of mine (Brian something or other) was a local music and concert producer and he had set up a concert for a fairly unknown band (when the contract was signed) called Queen to play a concert in the Town Hall. Between the time the contract was signed and the actual concert (December 1973 IIRC) Queen's single "Seven Seas Of Rhye" had come out, they had been on Top of The Pops - a british TV show - and suddenly they were in the top 10 on the charts and the concert sold out.

Brian had a moment of panic - Peterborough (my home town) is a fairly tough industrial town where fighting almost qualifies as local entertainment. He was very concerned that there would be large fights between various skinhead factions or skinheads picking on the local dopeheads. I should sort of emphasize that this was way before skinheads became the poster boys for racist thugs, back then they were just thugs.

So his solution was to emulate the idiots of Altamont and ask the local motorcycle crew, us, to provide the security on the theory that no-on in their right mind would take a swing at us. Which was true but didn't take into account how unruly we were.

Oh well.

The great day dawns, it's a Friday evening. The Town Hall is a big building with the performance taking place in an inside hall. there are bars scattered around and after getting in through the main door, it's the old "stamp on the hand" show at the entrance to the perfomrance hall.

The Iron Horsemen are posted at the doors to the performance hall, the main entrance and by each of the bars. Now, at first, it seems like the idea is working well. No-one pisses off our guys knowing full well they would end up in the hospital. For the first part of the evening everyone is well behaved.

But as the evening draws on and we in the Horsemen find out that the barmen are as wary of us as everyone else and thus really willing to give us free drinks, gradually our guys get drunker and drunker. Now this may be a bit of a surprise to people but guys who join motorcycle gangs are not, as a general rule, the type of people who are over endowed with self restraint and discipline. So the small amounts of trouble that break out are, in the main, being caused by us...

At the time I was the sergeant at arms of the Horsemen so I was wandering around checking on the guys, getting free drinks and having a pretty good time. I rolled up at the performance hall entrance and was talking to Lanky Mic (still my best friend to this day) and Big Dave when up rolls this little git, dark curlyish hair and surrounded by about 10 hangers on. Big Dave sez "Hand!" - meaning everyone was to show the stamp on the hand. The little git didn't have one.

He opens his mouth to speak. "I'm wiff de band" he says - and I have to say he does have some very impressive buck teeth.

"Feck off" sez I in a witty response.

We go back and forth a couple of times and Big Dave (6 foot 5 inches and 300 pounds of meaness and not much intellect) gets a little agitated and starts winding up like he's gonna start pounding on this little twit. So I tell him that he had better "'op off before he gets a good kicking" and some of the people around him start telling him that "really, they will, they're fuckin nuts". So he backs away saying "You'll see, I'm wiv de band".

Ten minutes later he is back with Brian in tow and Brian says - "Yeah, he's the singer". Little twit says from behind Brian "see? I told you". At which point Lanky steps forward to club him. Fortunately Brian knew lanky and me pretty well and Mic was hesitant to hit him.

I do love the band's music I have to say. But there's my one claim to Queen celebrity fame..

Great story Mick. I guess getting an autograph was not 'in-ethnic' for that group...:whistling:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Oh no....I did NOT mean to imply that it wasn't true. It is my belief that it most likely is, having had my own run ins with the "man" in my own time.
What I meant was that he may not have been in the room at the time, and heard it from someone who was....

Sorry.

actually given the date and knowing the person who wrote it - yes, he was there.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
an OT but apropos story.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well... I damn well hope that authorities are reading this stuff.

Wieber, an OCMB poster, coined the word 'Davestown', a play on 'Jonestown' obviously. This musical chairs story has all anyone needs to predict what this all leads to. It's about the 'victims' behavior, even more than that of the Terrormidget (David Miscavige).

I am alarmed!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Wieber, an OCMB poster, coined the word 'Davestown', a play on 'Jonestown' obviously. This musical chairs story has all anyone needs to predict what this all leads to. It's about the 'victims' behavior, even more than that of the Terrormidget (David Miscavige).

I am alarmed!

I am too Schwimmel.

It's more real than I ever imagined.

To have that much of a deranged mind to put people through that amount of humiliation and degradation....It's very frightening to consider what he will do when it does come crashing down on him. And it will. There is no doubt of that. That day draws ever closer.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

I am alarmed!

You are right SchwimmelPuckel! This is something to be very concerned about. The trouble is in trying to alert the authorities - they may well find it creepy and worrying but it will take more than this. (I am sad to say).

Until some of these people actually break out of this unholy mindset it can only keep going downhill.

This is sick behavior.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Actually the New Years 2000 Event sealed the deal on these and was the flap of the century if you want to call that. Because the event had been ordered worked on since January of 1999, and nobody did anything on it until the end of September, it was a complete fiasco. Dave almost got speared to death by a college kid weilding a 12 foot flag, his speech was written overnight and he had no sleep before the event. All of the visuals that accompanied his speech were not ready and when he was reading his speech, pictures that had nothing to do with what he was saying were being projected on the screens behind him.

The entire Event had to be re-done digitally after it was held live at the Sports Arena. This took 2 months to do over at least. The entire time this was being done, the continued statement of why the entire event had been a disaster was that NO ONE HAD A POST AND NO ONE AT THE INT BASE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING".
You get what you pay for. :duh: What the Hell does he expect in staff for 35.00 a week? :duh:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Sorry.

No need to apologize. I wasn't offended at all.

BFG's posts are outrageous. One, if not several, people on all the boards they appear on voice doubt that they could possibly be true.

But, according to other SO guys who were uplines, they always are true.

I was just trying to make that point.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
No need to apologize. I wasn't offended at all.

BFG's posts are outrageous. One, if not several, people on all the boards they appear on voice doubt that they could possibly be true.

But, according to other SO guys who were uplines, they always are true.

I was just trying to make that point.

There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive phenomenon.
It's even worse than I think; and worse than I think I think it is.

Zinj

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive phenomenon.
It's even worse than I think; and worse than I think I think it is.

Zinj

Stunning assessment from someone who was never a Scientologist but "gobble gobbles" up anything that supports the viewpoint one already has.