What's new

Oh no, please--I can't take any more theta!!!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
No thanks Ron and Ronnie's helpers--I couldn't touch another bite of theta. I am just stuffed!

When Scientologists start talking about "theta" that's when you know they are planning very soon to sell you some monumentally absurd scam.

Stage magicians call it misdirection. Without it the audience cannot be tricked.

Scientologists, being 'flat on control' and all, are more than happy to have their attention directed to wherever the messiah-du-jour tells them to look.

Elvis "King of Indies" Rathbun has begun his show...let's watch.

There is much to do on a number of fronts, offensive and defensive, to assure the survival and expansion of independence. And so Moving On Up A Little Higher will continue to expand. Many disparate viewpoints and even reasonable amounts of antagonism will continue to be entertained. But, in order to keep my focus – and others similarly inclined to keep theirs – and never again lose site of what the real purpose of this movement is, I have created a new blog: Casablanca Tejas, at http://casablancatejasmyblog.wordpress.com/. That forum is dedicated to people with a strong reality on the theta universe. I won’t be allowing trolls, antagonists and materialist commentary. It is dedicated to the spiritual, wins in attaining that with Scientology and enhancing that with continued study of wisdoms.

And the Oxymoron of the Year Award goes to...

"People with a strong Reality
on the Theta Universe."

HelluvaHoax!

ScienTrivia Quiz:

Which universe was it where Ron cognited that he should terrorize Paulette Cooper, send her to prison for no reason, drive her insane and hopefully get her to commit suicide?

A) The theta universe?

B) The creata felony universe?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey, Marty published my comment pushing the Life-Between-Lives research of Dr. Michael Newton. It's not all bad. :)

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hey, Marty published my comment pushing the Life-Between-Lives research of Dr. Michael Newton. It's not all bad. :)

Paul

He does seem to be at least trying to give the impression that he's loosening his grip somewhat. He's even published some of *my* comments, which, while not directly confrontational, were also less than 'gushing'. So; credit where credit is due; even where suspicion is still well founded.

Still, it's not that long ago that 'Safe' was banned, so, I'm not seeing it as a sudden 'glasnost'. :)

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

martyrathbun1.jpg

"I have a strong Reality on the Theta Universe."

HelluvaHoax!

GUINNESS RECORD

People who had the highest reality ever on the theta universe...

1. The Commodore (Inventor of the theta universe)

2. Commodore's Wife (Mary Sue the theta convicted felon)

3. Commodore's Deputy (Captain Bill of the theta Galactic Patrol)

4. Commodore's Chairman (DM the theta lying terrorist)

5. Commodore's Loyal Officer (MR the theta thug-turned-messiah)​

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
In fact the Greek has copyrighted theta!

Recently the European Trade Court ruled that only theta made in Greece could use the trade name theta cheese.

So now you know!

:yes:

Zinjifar

In fact the Greek has copyrighted theta!

Recently the European Trade Court ruled that only theta made in Greece could use the trade name theta cheese.

So now you know!

:yes:

That sounds like it could be a legitimate case for the International Court. 'Theta Cheese' is certainly prior art from Ron.

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor

Paul

Was that on his old (outer) 'Moving on up', etc. Blog, or his new (inner sanctum) 'Casablanca' Blog?

Are these to be two co-existing Blogs?

You guys are going to have to designate which one you're referring to so as to avoid confusion.

Zinjifar

Was that on his old (outer) 'Moving on up', etc. Blog, or his new (inner sanctum) 'Casablanca' Blog?

Are these to be two co-existing Blogs?

You guys are going to have to designate which one you're referring to so as to avoid confusion.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! :)

I missed this when I first read it.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/casablanca-tejas-population-4/#comments

Marty has loosened the reins on MartyWorld, but, also created a new 'safe space' for agreeable discussion :)

And, has a new house too.

I just *dare* the Cult to call it a shack!

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
No thanks Ron and Ronnie's helpers--I couldn't touch another bite of theta. I am just stuffed!

When Scientologists start talking about "theta" that's when you know they are planning very soon to sell you some monumentally absurd scam.

Stage magicians call it misdirection. Without it the audience cannot be tricked.

Scientologists, being 'flat on control' and all, are more than happy to have their attention directed to wherever the messiah-du-jour tells them to look.

Elvis "King of Indies" Rathbun has begun his show...let's watch.

And the Oxymoron of the Year Award goes to...

"People with a strong Reality
on the Theta Universe."

Hey man, is there such a thing as theta?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Still, it's not that long ago that 'Safe' was banned, so, I'm not seeing it as a sudden 'glasnost'. :)

Zinj

Ah, c'mon, Zinj -- Safe was a nitwit who would not shut up. You would've banned him, too.

BTW, did you see the 'Safe' thread on WWP? What a doofus! (Safe thought "Anonymous" was one guy. For over 600 posts.)

TEoS

Patron with Honors
I have created a new blog: Casablanca Tejas, at http://ImSoButthurt.wordpress.com/. That forum is dedicated to people with a strong reality on the theta universe. I won’t be allowing trolls, antagonists and materialist commentary. It is dedicated to the spiritual, wins in attaining that with Scientology and enhancing that with continued study of wisdoms.

Translation:

"I've almost completed my total transformation into a free speech denying, butthurt cult leader who can't handle criticism.

Questioning, doubt, freedom and dissent will not be allowed under pain of me throwing my rattle out of my pram."