What's new

OMG! Marty Rathbun's Letter to TC's Lawyer!!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
You have the rights that you defend, WO. If all of us sued the Church for using PC and ethics folders to defame or manipulate/blackmail us, then we'd have the rights that Tom has. Until then, we don't.

T

TheSneakster

Jason Beghe Publically Confirms Marty Rathbun Was T.C.'s NOTS Auditor

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would get interesting if TC were to sue Rathbun for merely disclosing that at one time he was his auditor when TC's best bud routinely uses DETAILS from confessions to embarrass people he's not happy with. Can you say HYPOCRISY?

skydog

Patron Meritorious
What Bert says: what Bert means.

WHAT BERT SAYS:

August 26, 2009

Marty Rathbun

Dear Marty:

I am out of the country on a family vacation, but I did want to respond to your letter.

As I think you know, I represent Tom Cruise, not David Miscavige or the Church of Scientology. My letter to you was soley to protect Tom’s rights, not to deal with whatever issues you may have with Mr. Miscavige or the Church.

So far as Tom is concerned, I will repeat what I said before. It is neither appropriate nor lawful for you to refer to yourself online, in the media or elsewhere as Tom’s auditor. I would like to avoid taking action over this, so please stop.

I am not going to respond to your accusations about David Miscavige. Personally, I have never seen him even hint of the behavior you attribute to him. Our conversations have always been civil and respectful. He does appear to be a strong champion of the Church and its values. But that is not only his job, it is his life.

I know from what Mike Rinder has said that Mr. Miscavige, in effect, saved the Church when he cleaned house in the 80’s.

In any event, whatever your issues may be, I hope you can solve them.

Sincerely,

Bertram Fields

WHAT BERT MEANS

Dear Marty:

My client, Tom Cruise, is in the horns of a dilemma. On the one hand, he wants to remain in the good graces of one of the few people shorter than him so he cannot publicly denounce Dwarf Davey. On the other hand, he knows his public image is being harmed as long as he remains affiliated with this organization.

Accordingly, it would be better for Tom, if you could resolve your differences with the dwarf as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Bertram Fields

uniquemand

Unbeliever
It would get interesting if TC were to sue Rathbun for merely disclosing that at one time he was his auditor when TC's best bud routinely uses DETAILS from confessions to embarrass people he's not happy with. Can you say HYPOCRISY?

Yes. I can also say: MISSED WITHHOLD, and MUTUAL OUT-RUDIMENTS.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
So it seems that DM and all his "little" henchmen seem to be unable to keep their TR's in. The need to retread the Comm. course, TR's & Objectives, as well as the Pro TR's course await them in a courseroom near you.

Since they obviously still have their respective "reactive mind" (DM's) you will also see them in a auditing room near you as they retread their grades to finally achieve the state of "Clear".

I have included the "little" henchmen in this as well as they are certainly not OT enough to do what's right. They just follow DM around like trained dogs.

On the other hand, Marty Rathbun appears to be able to use his abilities as on OT to keep in his TR's.

Marty, continue to keep the exposure subtle and the masses will begin to question and then continue to question. The house of cards will fall and once again, staff and public alike will be able to learn how to think on their own. :thumbsup:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
What they all need, actually, is a removal of the tyrant, total transparency of procedure, reform, and mutual out-rudiments run, then HRD.

Next thing you know, they'll be here, posting as exes.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
What they all need, actually, is a removal of the tyrant, total transparency of procedure, reform, and mutual out-rudiments run, then HRD.

Next thing you know, they'll be here, posting as exes.

I wonder what dm would pick as his screen name and avatar. Maybe he could use a frame from the tone scale film. Which one would it be? :timebomb:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
So the guy thinks DM is going to beat people right in front of him?:lol:

Yeah pretty silly that he would dismiss accounts from numerous people over the course of decades just based on a couple of meetings where he seemed pleasant. Lawyers for you. Remember there were guys who defended OJ Simpson. It's amazing the cracks and crevices of society these guys will wedge themselves in to, just like a fungus that you can't get rid of. He probably has a lot in common with dm.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I think that was Tommy Davis.. When he screamed at the SP Times reporters.. There's a sound file on the SP times site... (I'm going to have a look/listen, and make an update)

[edit]I can't seem to find that audiorecording :( [/edit]

:yes:
Found it!

tampabay.com : Church of Scientology's response

However, Davis doesn't say: 'Ratbun was never TC's auditor', or anything to that effect... He does say a lot of other sublimely entertaining stuff though!

It's worth a listen, or re-listen.

:yes: